Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2011, 12:45 AM         #121
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
I did. But I don't need an agenda based website to prove a point. Argue your own logic before you say others have no logic
Well I believe in the theory of evolution.
Humans formed from being monkeys basically...

It's in our genes...

It is an Idea and makes more sense than what you guys are saying...

Agenda based website?

Didn't know it has to be like foxnews, msnbc.com, or sites like that to make it "real"
 7 years ago '10        #122
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 TDH Music said:
a) How do you know whose most likely to be injured...b) they both were transported to the hospital and c) shes the victim because she had absolutely no control of the situation she was a passenger...if this was a car accident and she died hed be charged with vehicular homicide.
They were both injured, but he is the one stated to be in CRITICAL condition. If that changes then so be it

Second, calling someone the "real victim" simply because the person is a passenger is ridiculous. Your logic would only make sense if Sean Kingston got up and said to himself "I'm gonna crash with a Jetski". If the situation could have been controlled there would be no accident

And if this was a car accident, he would not be charged unless the accident was wreckless and not an incident. People don't choose to have accidents, so try another argument
 7 years ago '10        #123
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Pat McGroin said:
Well I believe in the theory of evolution.
Humans formed from being monkeys basically...

It's in our genes...

It is an Idea and makes more sense than what you guys are saying...

Agenda based website?

Didn't know it has to be like foxnews, msnbc.com, or sites like that to make it "real"

Humans did not form from being monkeys

If you actually knew your facts on evolution, you'd know that

And I didn't know the word "agenda" could only be applied to news stations.

Anyway, please argue how does it "make more sense". I'll wait
 7 years ago '10        #124
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 974 974
Hope he pulls through...

@ some the f*ggots here thinking this is funny.

sh*t isn't a laughing matter at all.
 05-30-2011, 12:52 AM         #125
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Your right, That is a dog with long arms and legs in the front...we came from dogs....

EDIT: Gimmie 2 secs....

I read that article awhile ago but there are i think it said 150 or whatever how many people in the "monkeyspehere" for one person...

if they are out of that sphere, that one human basically has no feelings towards people out of his sphere....

sean kingston is not in my 'monkeysphere'

therefore i dont have any feelings about this guy...
he doesnt know me, i dont know him, you think if i died and somone told him a dude from delaware died he would be like damn?

fu*k no, he would be like i dont give a fu*k about that n*gga...

Last edited by Pat McGroin; 05-30-2011 at 12:57 AM..
 05-30-2011, 12:56 AM         #126
TEK2yuhDOME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope he pulls through but somehow loses his voice because this n*gga is hella wack.
 7 years ago '07        #127
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
 Pat McGroin said:

[pic - click to view]

Your right, That is a dog with long arms and legs in the front...we came from dogs....

the actual ideology of evolution states we come from a common ancestor as primates but not directly from "monkeys".

get your facts straight
 05-30-2011, 01:06 AM         #128
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:

Humans did not form from being monkeys

If you actually knew your facts on evolution, you'd know that

And I didn't know the word "agenda" could only be applied to news stations.

Anyway, please argue how does it "make more sense". I'll wait
 ThursdayNit3 said:
the actual ideology of evolution states we come from a common ancestor as primates but not directly from "monkeys".

get your facts straight
primates..monkeys...
same difference...
 7 years ago '05        #129
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10879 10879
Oh God I hope he pulls through!
 7 years ago '06        #130
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4014 4014
We can go to the tropics, sip pina coladas, shawty I can take youuu *crash*
 7 years ago '04        #131
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
I Hope Bruh Gets Well An Makes It Thru That sh*t!!!!!
 05-30-2011, 01:17 AM         #132
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this generations biggie

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #133
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
 Pat McGroin said:
primates..monkeys...
same difference...
common ancestor is not the same thing
 7 years ago '10        #134
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Pat McGroin said:

[pic - click to view]

I read that article awhile ago but there are i think it said 150 or whatever how many people in the "monkeyspehere" for one person...

if they are out of that sphere, that one human basically has no feelings towards people out of his sphere....

sean kingston is not in my 'monkeysphere'

therefore i dont have any feelings about this guy...
he doesnt know me, i dont know him, you think if i died and somone told him a dude from delaware died he would be like damn?

fu*k no, he would be like i dont give a fu*k about that n*gga...
Your idea of evolution ironically comes from the most anti-evolution pieces that are written out there. Humans do not come from monkeys. And if you dismiss it as the same thing you know nothing about science

Now on to the rest of w/e you said. Actually...if I told most sane, reasonable, good people in Delaware that a random guy died, many would care. Heck, people relate to watching news stories like that all the time and are THANKFUL. You want to know why? Because people who appreciate life and those close to them knows that it could easily be them or someone they care about. And they empathize with them because they may have lost someone themselves

You know who else isn't in your monkeysphere? r*pe victims, kids who die, good people who make a difference in the world. You may not know them, and you personally may not give a sh*t, but it doesn't mean they don't matter

That is the problem with your monkeysphere logic. It is rooted in bias and agenda and not reason or logic. It's selfish in and of itself and selfishness has never been a trait widely accepted by any reasonable person

ThursdayNit3 said:

get your facts straight

TDH Music said:
Ur definitely over using this word logic...did u just say...he could not avoid driving a jet ski into a bridge? are u fukking retarded? obviously the situation couldve been controlled, were not talking about a stray bullet or a tornado that k!lled a 100 people...were talking about a jet ski and a bridge...it was simply bad decision making...and obviously she isnt a celebrity and TMZ is the source so you have no clue what state the female passenger is in right now...so its illogical for you to a.ssume what condition shes in...she could be in critical condition as well...u have no clue...stop being a fukkin as*hole and putting his life above hers or anyone elses...its a fukked up situation for both parties involved but it was definitely an avoidable situation no matter how you look at it. end of discussion

what a dumbazz smh
No I'm not retarded...I have a brain and can analyze a situation

I know someone who was in a motorcycle accident years ago. You know what happened? The brakes acted funny and then a car swerved near him based on his reaction and then he crashed. Was it his fault? Could he prevent it from happening? If he had a passenger on the rear would it mean that he was any less of a victim?

Now let's take this Jet ski situation. Who knows whether something happened with the waves or with the jetski and he lost control? How do you know what happened? Again do you know what an accident is??

Bad decision making huh? Rigghhttt....

And even if that was true...making silly decisions(like many normal human beings) reduces what your life is worth and how much of a victim you are right?

Go based on facts friend. Facts state he's in critical condition...and since he was the driver he was literally at the front of the incident(thus more likely to sustain more injury). There are no FACTS stating she's in critical condition or that her life was ever in danger. At one point someone reported he may have suffered brain trauma. That may or may not be true but that's serious sh*t. You're simply using the girl to make a point even though you have no facts on her. Go by facts, not imagination

Last edited by Smoke500; 05-30-2011 at 01:23 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #135
space
space
He wasn't kidding when he said he's suicidal.
 7 years ago '06        #136
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
That's messed up.
 05-30-2011, 01:30 AM         #137
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:

You know who else isn't in your monkeysphere? r*pe victims, kids who die, good people who make a difference in the world. You may not know them, and you personally may not give a sh*t, but it doesn't mean they don't matter

That is the problem with your monkeysphere logic. It is rooted in bias and agenda and not reason or logic. It's selfish in and of itself and selfishness has never been a trait widely accepted by any reasonable person

No, There arnt r*pe victims in my monkeysphere....i mean, my roomates girlfriend got r*ped but i don't like my roomate or her....

If a kid dies and i'm upset about it, then they are in my monkeysphere...if dont feel bad then they are not in the monkeysphere...
you know people in your own personal monkeysphere....sooooooo i dont think you read the article....

define agenda for me, i know what it is, but it doesnt seem very fitting for what you are saying...but just so i know what your trying to say...

do you believe in God?

And if you dont, how does this article not make sense...

now you are being broad on what you are saying...

primatesplural of pri·mate
Noun: A mammal of an order (Primates) that includes the lemurs, bush babies, tarsiers, marmosets, monkeys, apes, and humans.
same difference....
 7 years ago '04        #138
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
i swear man, i hate when them stationary bridges jus jump in ur way like a bat outta hell
 7 years ago '04        #139
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Yall really arguing tho? Lmao, I hope the homie pulls thru
 7 years ago '06        #140
space
space
 doro85 said:
i swear man, i hate when them stationary bridges jus jump in ur way like a bat outta hell
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy