Kreayshawn Signs Million Dollar Deal Off Of One Hit, “Gucci Gucci”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
@ this happening..rap game fu*kED UP for reallll
 7 years ago '10        #42
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20778 20778
I don't know why some of y'all are bugging about her getting a million dollar deal. That goes to the studio time, album budget, etc.

Like Young Guru said they gotta pay that money back to their distributor (Labels). It's just a loan.
 7 years ago '10        #43
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Im in love wit this bi*ch hard bruh
 7 years ago '09        #44
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1102 1102
I'm happy for her but she isn't as talented as Lil B who has hits for days and who's catalog will only keep getting better along with his stock. I feel like Kreayshawn probably took the first major deal that was laid on the table and I don't blame her. I have alot of respect for female rappers especially based ones so whether she has a nice career or falls off after her first album I'm happy she made something. Gucci Gucci is my sh*t right now

I just hope V-nasty don't get no shine.. fu*k I hate that grimy bi*ch
 7 years ago '12        #45
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Hottest song out!!!!
 7 years ago '11        #46
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
 theFREAK said:
Lil B lost
not really it just shows that Lil B is a lot smarter from a business aspect than her. Seems like she just took the first offer handed to her and I can pull up a thousand stories that prove how big of a mistake that is. She'll still be eating with this deal but like people have been saying it isn't AS great as it sounds especially when you take into consideration that it's a 360. I don't wanna sound like a hater and I wish her the best, but judging from her mixtape and listening to her for over a year now I realize she's pretty hit or miss with her songs.

Also let's be real here Lil B has probably already made a million (or damn close to it) already, WITHOUT damn near signing his life away. I honestly couldn't even imagine Lil B without creative control.
 7 years ago '05        #47
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,085 | Props total: 4220 4220
i could see this coming..... well not a mil though but that's wussup 4 her
 7 years ago '10        #48
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
sh*t is fu*king pitiful. this bi*ch get a million dollar deal but NAS cant get a budget for LOST TAPES 2??????

i rather listen to ICE ICE BABY a million times b4 i wasted my 3 minutes of that sh*t
 7 years ago '06        #49
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Some of you motha fu*kas seem to be forgetting that Kreayshawn is a female, hence all of this happening. You think that if she was just a Russian dude that she'd be faced with fame of this magnitude already?

She'll be accepted by a large demographic of female music listeners. This isn't that much different from Nicki Minaj's surge into stardom sans the subject matter.
 7 years ago '05        #50
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,085 | Props total: 4220 4220
 DB30 said:
not really it just shows that Lil B is a lot smarter from a business aspect than her. Seems like she just took the first offer handed to her and I can pull up a thousand stories that prove how big of a mistake that is. She'll still be eating with this deal but like people have been saying it isn't AS great as it sounds especially when you take into consideration that it's a 360. I don't wanna sound like a hater and I wish her the best, but judging from her mixtape and listening to her for over a year now I realize she's pretty hit or miss with her songs.

Also let's be real here Lil B has probably already made a million (or damn close to it) already, WITHOUT damn near signing his life away. I honestly couldn't even imagine Lil B without creative control.
i doubt homie made a mil from bookings already..... as long as he can keep the hype machine around him running, his move on staying indie could be "smart".... but idk.... i can see the hype dying down bruh

the stans didn't go bonkers over that bi*ch mob.... it was far from epic
 7 years ago '09        #51
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
 Zaosyn said:
I'm happy for her but she isn't as talented as Lil B who has hits for days and who's catalog will only keep getting better along with his stock. I feel like Kreayshawn probably took the first major deal that was laid on the table and I don't blame her. I have alot of respect for female rappers especially based ones so whether she has a nice career or falls off after her first album I'm happy she made something. Gucci Gucci is my sh*t right now

I just hope V-nasty don't get no shine.. fu*k I hate that grimy bi*ch
sh*t i hate4 v nasty 2 she a dirty bi*ch
 7 years ago '08        #52
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 NO RELIGION said:
if she has any business savvy she can make that "loan" go straight back to her own pockets
I see her directing her own vids.... fu*k payin a director $100,000, when she got skill to do a decent job.
 7 years ago '10        #53
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20778 20778
 NO RELIGION said:
if she has any business savvy she can make that "loan" go straight back to her own pockets
Very true & most likely that is what she is gonna do seeing as she produces & directs her own videos. She's getting co-signs from up & coming artists so she's good with that. All she has to do is tour, do some clubs, promote her songs & she's set.

I'm really happy for shawty, hope she becomes a presence in this rap sh*t.
 05-29-2011, 10:51 PM         #54
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who do the fu*k is v nasty and why does everyone hate her..
 7 years ago '07        #55
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,322 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Chief Dee said:
It's sh*t like this that makes me want to try my hand at rap.
^^^ Real fu*king talk, I dont get how n*ggas can act like this sh*t takes much thought
 7 years ago '10        #56
Cool Fly High 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 2 2
man this info is false,....she didn't sign no deal yet
 7 years ago '05        #57
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Disney's not gonna like this
 7 years ago '05        #58
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,379 | Props total: 658 658
 Cool Fly High said:
man this info is false,....she didn't sign no deal yet
God damn
 7 years ago '05        #59
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Record execs been waiting on a white girl to exploit in hip hop.
 7 years ago '06        #60
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
i kinda knew this was gonna happen. she is very marketable. n*ggas need to know that these days it aint about just about the music. its about how marketable you are and how well you can tap into certain markets. she a white chick who raps. im sure all the white brawds will feel a sense of connection with her and therefore will support her meaning more $$$$ for the record label who signed her.

SONY WON
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago