Windows Phone 7 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-06-2011, 01:07 AM         #141
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
I'm not too sure right now who makes the best WP7 phones at this moment because Nokia has yet to release their first WP7 phone. But I can almost guarantee you that it will most like be a Nokia due to their outstanding hardware. Nokia speakers are extremely good for ringtones and music. If Nokia comes out with a touch and type WP7 phone and I will definitely be sold!! I don't think that WP7 will also need a dual core but I think it will come with one. Only thing I'm waiting on with WP7 is flash web support which is supposedly coming.
I'm not waiting for Nokia, I really like the HTC Titan they showed at the conference. I'm mainly getting this because I like the Music player, but I don't want the Music to sound all fu*ked up or I'll be pissed off. I also like the way Bing maps works. Google maps on my iPhone is practically unusable at the moment.
 6 years ago '05        #142
J.T.N. 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 0 0
 Dangerously said:
I'm not waiting for Nokia, I really like the HTC Titan they showed at the conference. I'm mainly getting this because I like the Music player, but I don't want the Music to sound all fu*ked up or I'll be pissed off. I also like the way Bing maps works. Google maps on my iPhone is practically unusable at the moment.
That Titan looks like its gon be a beast of a phone.
 6 years ago '05        #143
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
 Dangerously said:
If I'm right, I think HTC does have a nice music player.
 6 years ago '04        #144
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,943 | Props total: 5703 5703
We have heard on a number of occasions that the Windows Phone 7 Mango update will be pushed out in September, but it is widely expected to be towards the end of the month.

Now, on the WindowsPhoneDev Podcast the Lowermilk brothers claimed it may be even sooner than expected, saying:

Next week is going to be a big week for Windows Phone. We have been told by various sources that Mango will be dropping and the final tools will be dropping for developers, so that would be interesting and something to look forward to.
The team have a pretty good track record, predicting correctly the developer beta of Windows Phone 7 Mango and also releasing the first screen shots of the new OS, so there is a good chance they are on to some thing.

6 years ago '04        #145
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
Hi everybody. Given all the recent speculation around the timing of our Mango update, I wanted to bring you up to speed on what to expect next.
For months, we and dozens of our partner companies have been laying the groundwork for the Windows Phone 7.5 update—and making solid progress. As a result, we now expect to start rolling it out in the next week or two. At that time, we’ll also refresh the Where’s My Phone Update? table to reflect the worldwide rollout status.
This also seems like a good time to caution against installing unofficial or leaked copies of Windows Phone software.
During the official Windows Phone 7.5 update process, every Windows Phone will also receive software from the handset manufacturer. This matched and paired firmware has been painstakingly tuned so your phone—and apps—work with all the new features of Windows Phone 7.5. Since your phone requires the proper firmware to function as designed, my advice is simple: steer clear of bootleg updates and homebrew tools.
By the way, in case you missed it, we recently released new versions of both the Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac and the Zune software for PCs, which you’ll need to update your phone. If you haven’t already, I encourage you to install it. I think you’ll like the update-related improvements, which speed up the overall update process and give you more control over backups. A small favor: When you update to Zune 4.8, you’ll be asked to participate in improving the update process. Please consider doing so.
I know you’re eager to get your hands on the next release of Windows Phone—and everyone involved with Windows Phone is equally excited and eager to deliver it to you. Please hang on—we’re almost there.
Eric Hautala
General Manager, Customer Experience Engineering
 6 years ago '04        #146
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
@wpcentral: AT&T begins Mango update program September 27th. Full details. #wp7 #windowsphone
 6 years ago '04        #147
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
windows 8 on my laptop...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #148
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,390 | Props total: 3186 3186
 J.T.N. said:
That Titan looks like its gon be a beast of a phone.
im hoping a cdma version drops for sprint. they are lacking a selection of wp7 phones.
 6 years ago '05        #149
J.T.N. 
space
space
 JayR04 said:
windows 8 on my laptop...

[pic - click to view]

Dope!!.....how you like windows 8 so far?
 6 years ago '04        #150
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
its straight. still in the early stages of development.
 6 years ago '11        #151
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
 JayR04 said:
its straight. still in the early stages of development.
I was going to try the alpha version of windows 8 but I have nothing to put it on yet, i'm still waiting for people to try and get it on a tablet
 6 years ago '05        #152
J.T.N. 
space
space
Samsung Focus S

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #153
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
happy mango eve n*ggas I hope we all get mango tomorrow
 6 years ago '04        #154
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
 deadwrong03 said:
happy mango eve n*ggas I hope we all get mango tomorrow
i hope so, still no announcement from t-mobile:smh2: only deutsche telekom
 6 years ago '04        #155
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
i did the "force update trick" and just got the update
 6 years ago '07        #156
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,631 | Props total: 16725 16725
Who got the update for Verizon? I need my mango.
 6 years ago '11        #157
space
space
 JayR04 said:
i did the "force update trick" and just got the update
that sh*t worked? I could never get it I gave up and just waited last time

gonna try it again when I get home today
 6 years ago '04        #158
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
yea. but maybe it was already coming regardless
my phone gon have to stay on the charger messin with all these new features.
 6 years ago '05        #159
J.T.N. 
space
space
they only updating 10% of the phones in the first week and then 25% over the next 2 weeks.

Cant get that hack to work at all....... so pissed right now.

Last edited by J.T.N.; 09-27-2011 at 03:01 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #160
space
space
 J.T.N. said:
they only updating 10% of the phones in the first week and then 25% over the next 2 weeks.

Cant get that hack to work at all....... so pissed right now.
I know right

ugh I gotta wait another week
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy