Windows Phone 7 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
J.T.N. 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 0 0
 JayR04 said:
anyone believe this?

hmmm...i hope this is true but i know how slow the carriers are when it comes to updates.

Last edited by J.T.N.; 08-11-2011 at 01:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #122
J.T.N. 
space
space

[video - click to view]

08-15-2011, 07:41 AM         #123
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So everyone's had a WP7 device for a few months now, what do you like about it? What do you hate about it? If you've owned an Android phone, iPhone or Blackberry, what do you miss about it?
 6 years ago '04        #124
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
 Dangerously said:
So everyone's had a WP7 device for a few months now, what do you like about it? What do you hate about it? If you've owned an Android phone, iPhone or Blackberry, what do you miss about it?
I have an android tablet. I like the simplicity of the os. its smooth and quick. i wish i could send/receive video messages and had led notifications. not sure if thats hardware specific tho.
 6 years ago '11        #125
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
 JayR04 said:
I have an android tablet. I like the simplicity of the os. its smooth and quick. i wish i could send/receive video messages and had led notifications. not sure if thats hardware specific tho.
yeah the led notifications is sorely missed i hate having to turn on my phone just to find out if i missed a call or got a email but other than that I really like the phone alot it is so smooth and this is coming from a ex blackberry user.

When Mango comes out in a few weeks Microsoft is going to be a problem Apple and google should pay attention if they haven't been already.
 6 years ago '11        #126
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 4485 4485
^^^^ i agree they will be a problem, but only if they promote it.
 6 years ago '05        #127
J.T.N. 
space
space
 darealvelle said:
^^^^ i agree they will be a problem, but only if they promote it.
Agreed.They also need to focus on getting their own reps into carrier stores.
 6 years ago '04        #128
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
they make it look so easy...damn i want to run it so bad...

[video - click to view]

!

but i want to wait for the official i dont know what to do...
 6 years ago '11        #129
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
 deadwrong03 said:
they make it look so easy...damn i want to run it so bad...

!

but i want to wait for the official i dont know what to do...
I feel the same way I'm going to wait I got the no-do pretty early from my carrier I'm hoping its the same this time around as well
 6 years ago '04        #130
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
i think i read on wmpoweruser that carriers recently got mango so it shouldnt be much longer
 6 years ago '04        #131
space
space
space
see the wait is k!lling me cuz verizon is usually slow as fu*k with sh*t like this
 6 years ago '04        #132
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #133
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Dangerously said:
its the fastest os I have ever used and the browser is better then any os but the design and app store suck. I can't fu*k with the blocks design
 6 years ago '04        #134
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
I can't fu*k with the blocks design
i said that before i owned one, but it grew on me. also, the live tiles make it a little more pleasing to the eyes.
 6 years ago '10        #135
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 JayR04 said:
i said that before i owned one, but it grew on me. also, the live tiles make it a little more pleasing to the eyes.
maybe I need a better screen and the live tiles is hot
 6 years ago '07        #136
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16959 16959
 Dangerously said:
the lack of quality free games. Why do I have to pay for Angry Birds? That sh*t wss free slon my droid.
 09-05-2011, 12:38 PM         #139
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up getting a Windows Phone as my next phone. Do you think WP7 needs a Dual Core processor? In your opinion, who makes the best Windows Phones?

The major thing I need to know is, what is the audio like on your phones? Will I notice a huge difference coming from an iPhone?
 6 years ago '05        #140
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10842 10842
 Dangerously said:
I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up getting a Windows Phone as my next phone. Do you think WP7 needs a Dual Core processor? In your opinion, who makes the best Windows Phones?

The major thing I need to know is, what is the audio like on your phones? Will I notice a huge difference coming from an iPhone?
I'm not too sure right now who makes the best WP7 phones at this moment because Nokia has yet to release their first WP7 phone. But I can almost guarantee you that it will most like be a Nokia due to their outstanding hardware. Nokia speakers are extremely good for ringtones and music. If Nokia comes out with a touch and type WP7 phone and I will definitely be sold!! I don't think that WP7 will also need a dual core but I think it will come with one. Only thing I'm waiting on with WP7 is flash web support which is supposedly coming.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy