most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
J.T.N. 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 0 0
I hope that somebody over at xda makes it possible for us to customize the os to look like this

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #102
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
im in the process of trying to put mango beta 2 on my phone but this sh*t is confusing has anyone else done this

im trying to learn how to back up the phone and go back to nodo if i need to before i do anything

hopefully today or tomorrow ill give it a try
 6 years ago '05        #103
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 1688 1688
 J.T.N. said:
Good looking out man and yea, if Nokia don't bring out some real good devices then samsung will run the WP7 game.

hopefully nokia brings out something that looks like the early renderings they showed.

[pic - click to view]

Was just gonna post the same thing
Thats one of the nicer looking phones ive seen and would seriously have to consider switching to WM7 if they actually got some phone like that (for sprint). Im eligible for an upgrade right now, but think im gonna wait to compare the Samsung Galaxy II to some new WM phones that hopefully come out soon
 6 years ago '05        #104
J.T.N. 
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
Was just gonna post the same thing
Thats one of the nicer looking phones ive seen and would seriously have to consider switching to WM7 if they actually got some phone like that (for sprint). Im eligible for an upgrade right now, but think im gonna wait to compare the Samsung Galaxy II to some new WM phones that hopefully come out soon
Yea, if nokia brings that phone out i think it could be a real show stopper. I think im gonna sell my focus and just buy the windows version of the Samsung Galaxy II whenever it comes out.
 6 years ago '04        #105
space
space
space
to all my wp7 n*ggas there's s free version of IM+ in the marketplace
 6 years ago '11        #106
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3055 3055
 deadwrong03 said:
to all my wp7 n*ggas there's s free version of IM+ in the marketplace
thanks just installed it
 6 years ago '04        #107
space
space
space
man windows phone 7 is doin so good we need our own sub forum fu*k this sticky sh*t at the top damn it
 6 years ago '08        #108
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
@deadwrong03, go back a page or two and check my comment. Its got a link to the site where they tell you how to do it.
 6 years ago '04        #109
space
space
space
 BRonin357 said:
I used this method I found on wpcentral that linked me to these guys

The process takes about an hour total, but its relatively easy! Just make sure you read all the instructions 1st and then take'em step by step to get the mango goodness!

That new samsung joint is sh*ttin on the phones they had on stage! I hope nokia can bring some better case designs or else its curtains~!
are u runnin mango right now??? how do u like it does it feel stable enough to rock right now????
 6 years ago '05        #110
J.T.N. 
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #111
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 deadwrong03 said:
man windows phone 7 is doin so good we need our own sub forum fu*k this sticky sh*t at the top damn it
 6 years ago '05        #112
J.T.N. 
space
space
Mango has been Released to Manufacturers (RTM)

We recently reported that Windows Phone "Mango" had been released to manufacturers (RTM) and we could be heading for a potential early release of the next major update. Unfortunately, this turned out to be false. Today, Terry Myerson, over at the Windows Phone Team blog has published an article announcing the signing of the RTM build.
Manufacturers and carriers will now begin tweaking/optimizing, testing and preparing for the roll out, which will hopefully run without problem and/or delay. At least this gives AT&T a few months in advanced to get everything in place on their end before their WP7 customers begin to revolt.
So, I put forward the question again, what do you make of this announcement and do you believe "Mango" will be sent out within a reasonable time frame?

6 years ago '04        #113
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5706 5706
installing firmware update on hd7. bout to see whats different.
 6 years ago '09        #114
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12351 12351
Ayo, this is for anybody that has seen or experienced many WP7's. What is the best WP7 out there and why?
 6 years ago '05        #115
J.T.N. 
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Ayo, this is for anybody that has seen or experienced many WP7's. What is the best WP7 out there and why?
i can't really answer this since I've only used the Samsung focus but this thread might help you out.

6 years ago '04        #116
space
space
space
Yo iono if u guys got Siriusxm like me but there's a new app to listen to it on wp7 I just wish I had mangos multitasking to use it :( its called siriusxm buddy there's a free one its ad supported and doesn't run under the lock screen the paid has all that wit no ads 1.99 id pay for it if mango was on my phone its better than sat radio player
 6 years ago '11        #117
wShh 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 759 759
 J.T.N. said:
New samsung device! no specs yet.

[pic - click to view]

best phone ever (already).... WHEN???? WHEN????????????????
 6 years ago '09        #118
Kyoji24 
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 1 1
 J.T.N. said:
I hope that somebody over at xda makes it possible for us to customize the os to look like this

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I have this exact phone, is there any type of way you can put your own custom ringtones onto it or blue tooth them. I put my tones from my previous phone on them threw zune but it won't allow me to use them for some odd reason nor will it allow me to bluetooth with other phones.
 6 years ago '04        #119
space
space
space
 Kyoji24 said:
I have this exact phone, is there any type of way you can put your own custom ringtones onto it or blue tooth them. I put my tones from my previous phone on them threw zune but it won't allow me to use them for some odd reason nor will it allow me to bluetooth with other phones.
if youre running mango beta u can get custom ringtones otherwise u have to wait for the official mango update
 6 years ago '04        #120
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5706 5706
anyone believe this?

Pocket-lint is reporting that according to its sources Windows Phone Mango will be delivered to users starting from September 1. Microsoft so far have said nothing on the release date except this ‘Fall’ time frame.

Pocket-lint also added a reason why their source may be right,

The date we now understand to be chosen is important because it ties in with IFA, Europe’s largest consumer electronics show in Berlin, and means that companies like Samsung, Acer, ZTE and LG will be able to show off new devices with Mango installed.
IFA runs from the 2nd to 7th September 2011.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy