Windows Phone 7 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,951 | Props total: 10839 10839
 J.T.N. said:
I remember reading that their working on it but don't have a time frame
You're actually right too after doing some hardcore research.

Adobe has since halted development of Adobe Flash 10.1 for mobile on Windows Mobile when Microsoft had announced Windows Phone 7. Now, the company has confirmed that it will be working to bring its popular browser plugin to the Windows Phone 7 platform, though the exact timing is still not disclosed nor has any devices with Windows Phone 7 shipped. A Flash product manager had posted on his blog that Windows Phone 7 will be among the platforms to get Flash support--most notably absent is Apple, which is in an embittered f!ght with Adobe on HTML v. Flash.

I am excited about Flash Player 10.1 and Adobe AIR 2.0 and all of the opportunities that they will make available to Flash developers across multiple platforms (desktop, Android, Palm, Windows Phone 7, RIM, etc…).

In a bit of PR spin, the blog post continues to mention: "We are at the beginning of a significant change in the industry, and I believe that ultimately open platforms will win out over the type of closed, locked down platform that Apple is trying to create." Apple has since responded to the post by saying that the iPhone OS's support of HTML5 makes it open whereas Flash is the proprietary plugin: "Someone has it backwards -- it is HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, and H.264 (all supported by the iPhone and iPad) that are open and standard, while Adobe's Flash is closed and proprietary."

To be fair, Apple's platform, although it advocates for open standards, is one of the most tightly controlled and non-open modern smartphone platforms.
 7 years ago '05        #22
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
 OpeeFaSho said:
Nope, don't think I won't do that anytime soon.

Well the majority of the people saying "no flash support? " are Android fans. My bad though.
It's all good.
 7 years ago '04        #23
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
I need a good Facebook chat app I need it to log me into Facebook all day even when I'm not in the app.

right now I'm using FIM Chat testing it out. Are there any other apps for this?

I know IM plus is coming to windows phone 7 pretty soon so I'll be waiting on that
 7 years ago '04        #24
space
space
space
had a few questions ive been using the zune software on my laptop probably since the beginning of the year i just never had a device to sync with or never really did any syncing to begin with since there was always a usb mass storage mode

now i have the trophy and we have to sync but just a few questions...

when syncing with zune say if i sync a album that doesnt have any artwork or anything on it add artwork to that album on my laptop and sync again with my phone will that add the artwork to my phone as well or will i have to drag the album to my phone again in order for it to sync the changes i made to it?

is there anything that really triggers the wireless sync? from what i read u leave it charged for 10 mins and it does it automatically but alot of times it syncs as soon as i plug it on the wall charger

what happens when you're syncing and u happen to disconnect does it pause the sync progress until u connect again? i accidentally did this last night and didnt know what was going on but when i plugged it back up it looked to like it was resuming where it left off before the disconnect
 7 years ago '05        #25
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 OpeeFaSho said:
Nope, don't think I won't do that anytime soon.

Well the majority of the people saying "no flash support? " are Android fans. My bad though.
You don't click any of the embedded links on here?

It's a selling point especially for people who browse sites like bx, can listen to media fire, etc while browsing
 7 years ago '05        #26
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
 deadwrong03 said:
had a few questions ive been using the zune software on my laptop probably since the beginning of the year i just never had a device to sync with or never really did any syncing to begin with since there was always a usb mass storage mode

when syncing with zune say if i sync a album that doesnt have any artwork or anything on it add artwork to that album on my laptop and sync again with my phone will that add the artwork to my phone as well or will i have to drag the album to my phone again in order for it to sync the changes i made to it?

is there anything that really triggers the wireless sync? from what i read u leave it charged for 10 mins and it does it automatically but alot of times it syncs as soon as i plug it on the wall charger

what happens when you're syncing and u happen to disconnect does it pause the sync progress until u connect again? i accidentally did this last night and didnt know what was going on but when i plugged it back up it looked to like it was resuming where it left off before the disconnect
I'm not too sure about the album artwork. But what I do know, is that when you sync your albums and then play the music it comes with pictures of that artist.
 7 years ago '05        #27
J.T.N. 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 0 0
 deadwrong03 said:

That's a good question. I usually just re drag the album to the phone again.
 7 years ago '04        #28
space
space
space
upcoming wp7 games

7 years ago '05        #29
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
I'm really liking the potential of WP7. I think you can also play emulators on their as well.
 7 years ago '05        #30
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
I have a question for yall WP7 users. Does anyone use a video converter that is different than the zune software? If so, what kind and what settings? I want to convert like a full season of shows and leave them on my computer and then move them to my phone as they get watched. Plus the Zune conversion takes a very long time. Any help???
 7 years ago '05        #31
J.T.N. 
space
space
 44Caliber said:
I have a question for yall WP7 users. Does anyone use a video converter that is different than the zune software? If so, what kind and what settings? I want to convert like a full season of shows and leave them on my computer and then move them to my phone as they get watched. Plus the Zune conversion takes a very long time. Any help???
try this program called handbrake

I've only used it a few times and i just left the settings on default.
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
space
Sonic 4 episode 1 is now available in the marketplace
 6 years ago '10        #33
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
samsung focus? ordered it 3 days ago?

heard its very good
 6 years ago '04        #34
space
space
space
its a good phone and has higher rankings than the iPhone in a lot of categories.

In other wp7 news IM Plus has been submitted to the wp7 marketplace for approval it should be available any day now and the push notifications work perfectly outside of the app as well as the live tile notifications.

6 years ago '05        #35
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 VCMJ1523 said:
samsung focus? ordered it 3 days ago?

heard its very good

I have it and I love it. The 4 inch amoled screen is dope. I ordered my new sd card too so im about to be in business for real. The call quality isnt the best i will admit that but everything else is
 6 years ago '05        #36
J.T.N. 
space
space
 44Caliber said:

I have it and I love it. The 4 inch amoled screen is dope. I ordered my new sd card too so im about to be in business for real. The call quality isnt the best i will admit that but everything else is
Which sd card did you order?
 6 years ago '05        #37
J.T.N. 
space
space
Did yall see that Microsoft and ChevronWP7 are bringing out an official unlock(jailbreak) for a small fee.

6 years ago '04        #38
space
space
space

We mentioned the other day that ShapeServices had submitted the popular messaging app, IM+, for Marketplace certification. Apparently the certification has gone smoothly and IM+ for Windows Phone 7 is now available.

Now before you gasp at the price, if memory serves me correctly IM+ for Windows Mobile pushed $20. Knowing that may make the $9.99 price tag for the Windows Phone 7 app easier to swallow.

Still, at $9.99 one can argue it is still one heck of a deal to get AIM, Facebook, Google Talk, ICQ, Jabber, MySpace, Skype and Yahoo! messaging support all under one roof. While there's not a trial version available, you can get a feel for IM+ without our video tour.

You can find IM+ in the Marketplace by searching for "im plus all in one messenger" from your Marketplace App or hit this link (opens Zune) for the Marketplace.

Our thanks to siggystyle for the tip
 6 years ago '04        #39
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5710 5710
 deadwrong03 said:

We mentioned the other day that ShapeServices had submitted the popular messaging app, IM+, for Marketplace certification. Apparently the certification has gone smoothly and IM+ for Windows Phone 7 is now available.

Now before you gasp at the price, if memory serves me correctly IM+ for Windows Mobile pushed $20. Knowing that may make the $9.99 price tag for the Windows Phone 7 app easier to swallow.

Still, at $9.99 one can argue it is still one heck of a deal to get AIM, Facebook, Google Talk, ICQ, Jabber, MySpace, Skype and Yahoo! messaging support all under one roof. While there's not a trial version available, you can get a feel for IM+ without our video tour.

You can find IM+ in the Marketplace by searching for "im plus all in one messenger" from your Marketplace App or hit this link (opens Zune) for the Marketplace.

Our thanks to siggystyle for the tip
bout time
 6 years ago '04        #40
space
space
space
 JayR04 said:
bout time
I went ahead and bought it the toast and tile notifications work fine I only purchased because I was desperate for fb chat. I don't feel its worth 10 bucks at all tho ridiculously overpriced but its a good app for fb chat til mango comes
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy