Windows Phone 7 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
I've tweeted them @voxer and they told me they have no current plans on bringing it over

For those who don't know it's a cross platform push to talk app. Currently available on android and iPhone.

I suggest everyone requests the app on here . And in there twitter page @voxer
 6 years ago '04        #262
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
Is Voxer any good? MS will be getting Skype soon and FB chat is already built-in we don't need Voxer they have a perfect chance of going into a marketplace with less competition and if they dont want to take advantage of that its their loss. That goes to all other iOS and Android devs.
 6 years ago '04        #263
space
space
space
man voxer is cross platform walkie talkie chats everybody can use even group chats image sharing textng and everythng this is good for those without front facing cameras but we cant even get it wtf
 6 years ago '04        #264
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
I feel ya that sucks man. IMHO these devs are retarded for not brining their apps to the WP platform like do they even consider that their app can sell ALOT more on WP than on iOS and Android just because of the fact that there is less competition. SMH at these devs I would be porting to WP ASAP just to get into a less competitive market.

Also it might be due to the fact the MS doesn't allow native coding yet but they are looking into opening it up which means Unity Engine, Unreal other apps etc
 6 years ago '11        #265
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 908 908
yeah i dont understand that either if i was a dev id bring my app to any growing platform i mean why not? the more my app is available the more my app can be bought and the more money in my pocket!
 6 years ago '11        #266
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
 Donthate707 said:
yeah i dont understand that either if i was a dev id bring my app to any growing platform i mean why not? the more my app is available the more my app can be bought and the more money in my pocket!
The weirdest part about that is Microsoft makes hands down the best development tools out of any OS this sh*t makes no sense, literally you can write code for WP7 and transfer it to other platforms with minimal work in a matter of days not months.

So for people who don't want to make a wp7 app when they make it so easy for them it is sheer laziness
 6 years ago '04        #267
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
^ Nokia is getting a great job of getting developers on board they got alot of Europe interest and I am sure they are going to do the exact same strategy for North America by sending out 20 000 Lumia units to AAA developers.

The thing about developing for Windows Phone is that one day you can run the same apps on your Windows 8 tablet, laptop or PC and Xbox so if you put all 3 of those together you have a bigger market than iOS and Android.

Also Microsoft markets 3rd party applications the best iOS gamers dont even know that Chrono Trigger is on iOS if that was a Windows Live game MS will be marketing the sh*t out of it.

MS sucks at marketing their own sh*t but when it comes to 3rd party they are pretty good at that.
 6 years ago '04        #268
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 231 231
 ggfresh said:
I feel ya that sucks man. IMHO these devs are retarded for not brining their apps to the WP platform like do they even consider that their app can sell ALOT more on WP than on iOS and Android just because of the fact that there is less competition. SMH at these devs I would be porting to WP ASAP just to get into a less competitive market.

Also it might be due to the fact the MS doesn't allow native coding yet but they are looking into opening it up which means Unity Engine, Unreal other apps etc
Blame falls on ms. I recall articles about padora or slacker radio not being able or willing to get their app out cuz of the restrictions. I keep following wp7 hoping they go back to the openess of windows mobile but imo its too much of a closed feature compared to android & wm right now.
 6 years ago '04        #269
space
space
space
- same polycarbonate unibody as 800
- 4.3" clear black amoled
- front facing camera
- better main camera
- 32 GB version & 16GB version available
- LTE
- AT&T confirmed, Verizon pushing to be launch partner (supposedly)

6 years ago '11        #270
space
space
 deadwrong03 said:
- same polycarbonate unibody as 800
- 4.3" clear black amoled
- front facing camera
- better main camera
- 32 GB version & 16GB version available
- LTE
- AT&T confirmed, Verizon pushing to be launch partner (supposedly)

I want this 32gb nokia joint I love my focus but I'll toss that bi*ch in the trash when this 900 comes out

6 years ago '04        #271
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5707 5707
 DJ EM Double said:
I want this 32gb nokia joint I love my focus but I'll toss that bi*ch in the trash when this 900 comes out

I'll take it if it comes to t-mobile. But i bet it wont.
 6 years ago '11        #272
Donthate707 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,928 | Props total: 908 908
rumor is sprint has three new windows phones coming out cant wait hopefully ones a nokia rumored to be revealed around ces jan 10th
 6 years ago '04        #273
Gold~Ringz 
space
space
$1,297 | Props total: 300 300
I Just got the Nokia lumia 800 ,mango software and I'm loving it.Beast of a phone
 6 years ago '04        #274
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
^ Nice what color?
 6 years ago '04        #275
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5707 5707
ORB Game Goes Free For Next 48 Hours Only, Go Get It Now!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #276
space
space
space
 Gold~Ringz said:
I Just got the Nokia lumia 800 ,mango software and I'm loving it.Beast of a phone
what makes it a beast tho it does pretty much everything all the other phones do does it have a front cam that's all I'm asking Verizon for front cam and 4g LTE
 6 years ago '04        #277
Gold~Ringz 
space
space
$1,297 | Props total: 300 300
 deadwrong03 said:
what makes it a beast tho it does pretty much everything all the other phones do does it have a front cam that's all I'm asking Verizon for front cam and 4g LTE
To be honest that was just a judgment based on my own enjoyment of it. Im not a tech head so the specs aren't really that important to me .i saw that in comparison to the other phones on the market it was fully up to par with any other smartphone and as i personally dont like iphones or any samsung models this was a perfect alternative.

Got this color for the other guy who asked

[pic - click to view]

01-01-2012, 11:47 PM         #278
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much was the lumia?
 6 years ago '11        #279
space
space
 Gold~Ringz said:
To be honest that was just a judgment based on my own enjoyment of it. Im not a tech head so the specs aren't really that important to me .i saw that in comparison to the other phones on the market it was fully up to par with any other smartphone and as i personally dont like iphones or any samsung models this was a perfect alternative.

Got this color for the other guy who asked

[pic - click to view]

This is the fu*ker I want can't wait

[pic - click to view]

The Nokia Lumia 900 (Ace) is a rumoured Windows Phone with a 4.3” ClearBlack AMOLED screen, HSPA+ and LTE data speeds, and a 1.4 GHz single-core processor. It is rumoured to have an 8-megapixel rear camera and 16 GB or 32 GB of storage. Front-facing camera and gyro sensor is currently unknown.

6 years ago '04        #280
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I finally made the switch..not completely though. Keeping my iPhone 4 32gb unlocked for now but am debating on whether to sell it or not. Anyways, picked up the HTC HD7 for $150 with original box and all. Is there a jailbreak app to get free apps and such? So far I like it and mainly got it to play Xbox games and wifi use but thinking of making a permanent switch to it.

Also, it comes with a 16gb micro sd card "built in" but is it possible for me to remove it and put a 32gb instead?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy