most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5706 5706
 J.T.N. said:
i like how we can see indoor maps for malls now.
I heard about this but cant figure out how to do it.
 6 years ago '05        #202
J.T.N. 
space
space
$566 | Props total: 0 0
 JayR04 said:
I heard about this but cant figure out how to do it.
look up a mall in the bing search, then click on it under local and you should see indoor map right under address.
 10-01-2011, 07:20 AM         #203
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have my Samsung Focus and

This phone is amazing. It was a bi*ch getting my contacts synced over to Gmail, but I handled it and everything else was gravy after that. I'm not even on Mango and I love my phone. I tried forcing the update through my Mac Connector for WP7 and it's not happening. I might add a Windows 7 partition so I can update to Mango. A few notes:

- I installed a 32GB SD card easily. I also copped a MicroSim adapter from Amazon and that snapped in like a dream. Installation was idiot proof.

- Facebook integration made adding my contacts painless. Names and e-mails were pretty much set up from the jump.

- Zune Pass isn't as automatic or quick as Spotify, but the Marketplace's selection is MUCH deeper than Spotify's so I'll probably be cancelling my spotify account in a minute. I've been streaming J. Cole's "Sideline Story" without a hitch. Music videos are coming soon and that's going to be

- Jesus Christ, XBOX Live integration makes iOS' gamecenter look ridiculous. I never saw an incentive to sign into gamecenter so i just ignored it. But after setting up my Live account and making my Avatar (that looks like me and not some Obese robot ) it looked dope as hell and added a personal touch to my home screen.

- I'll never like Internet Explorer, but from what I see of IE9, it's completely different than the IE I have right now. The anti-aliasing of the font keeps making it look like a mobile browser and that's a pain in the a.ss to me. Overall though? I didn't buy this phone to be a browser, I bought it first and foremost to be a phone.

- Bing Maps > Google Maps on iOS. Faster, Clearer, More Accurate. I can't wait to use Local Scout

-The Focus is a much more solid phone than I imagined it would be. It's solidly built and I don't think I'm going to break it. I WILL however be getting a case asap so I don't tempt fate.

- MLB At Bat and ESPN Scorecenter are both less buggier on WP7 and easier to manage.

Overall, I think Windows Phone 7 is amazing. I think the UI's simplicity lends itself to be beautiful and animated yet easier to run than a jailbroken iPhone.
 6 years ago '05        #204
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10788 10788
 Dangerously said:

This phone is amazing. It was a bi*ch getting my contacts synced over to Gmail, but I handled it and everything else was gravy after that. I'm not even on Mango and I love my phone. I tried forcing the update through my Mac Connector for WP7 and it's not happening. I might add a Windows 7 partition so I can update to Mango. A few notes:

- I installed a 32GB SD card easily. I also copped a MicroSim adapter from Amazon and that snapped in like a dream. Installation was idiot proof.

- Facebook integration made adding my contacts painless. Names and e-mails were pretty much set up from the jump.

- Zune Pass isn't as automatic or quick as Spotify, but the Marketplace's selection is MUCH deeper than Spotify's so I'll probably be cancelling my spotify account in a minute. I've been streaming J. Cole's "Sideline Story" without a hitch. Music videos are coming soon and that's going to be

- Jesus Christ, XBOX Live integration makes iOS' gamecenter look ridiculous. I never saw an incentive to sign into gamecenter so i just ignored it. But after setting up my Live account and making my Avatar (that looks like me and not some Obese robot ) it looked dope as hell and added a personal touch to my home screen.

- I'll never like Internet Explorer, but from what I see of IE9, it's completely different than the IE I have right now. The anti-aliasing of the font keeps making it look like a mobile browser and that's a pain in the a.ss to me. Overall though? I didn't buy this phone to be a browser, I bought it first and foremost to be a phone.

- Bing Maps > Google Maps on iOS. Faster, Clearer, More Accurate. I can't wait to use Local Scout

-The Focus is a much more solid phone than I imagined it would be. It's solidly built and I don't think I'm going to break it. I WILL however be getting a case asap so I don't tempt fate.

- MLB At Bat and ESPN Scorecenter are both less buggier on WP7 and easier to manage.

Overall, I think Windows Phone 7 is amazing. I think the UI's simplicity lends itself to be beautiful and animated yet easier to run than a jailbroken iPhone.
Wow!! I really can't wait for a Nokia style phone now. I'll check out sea ray and play with it, but I don't like all touchscreen phones. But I'm positive Nokia will come out with a slide out physical keyboard one.
 6 years ago '05        #205
J.T.N. 
space
space
 Dangerously said:

Thats whats up....glad you liking WP7 so far. Wait till you get mango tho....its like having a whole new phone.

You should check and see which version of the focus you have..1.3 or 1.4. If its 1.4, they are still testing mango for it and it will be out at the end of the month. To check which version you got just take the battery out and it should be on a sticker.
 6 years ago '11        #206
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,877 | Props total: 4470 4470
tmobile still aint notify me yet bout the update
 6 years ago '04        #207
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
 darealvelle said:
tmobile still aint notify me yet bout the update
I have tmo and got it the first day with the force update trick. Maybe you'll get it next week.
 6 years ago '11        #208
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,877 | Props total: 4470 4470
^^ i just did the force update. :cool-smiley-009:. btw is anybody having trouble using the bluetooth feature with their mac? Im having problems with connecting to my macbook.
 6 years ago '07        #209
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,643 | Props total: 16738 16738
You might have to google or YouTube that
 6 years ago '04        #210
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
how u sign up for that 2 free weeks of zune pass???
 10-02-2011, 11:24 AM         #211
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deadwrong03 said:
how u sign up for that 2 free weeks of zune pass???

When I tried it, it didn't work so I just bought a month.
 10-02-2011, 11:28 AM         #212
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.T.N. said:
Thats whats up....glad you liking WP7 so far. Wait till you get mango tho....its like having a whole new phone.

You should check and see which version of the focus you have..1.3 or 1.4. If its 1.4, they are still testing mango for it and it will be out at the end of the month. To check which version you got just take the battery out and it should be on a sticker.
Thanks! I have 1.4, so it's going to be a while. I do at least have 7392 loaded up.
 6 years ago '05        #213
J.T.N. 
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Thanks! I have 1.4, so it's going to be a while. I do at least have 7392 loaded up.
That sucks..but at least you only have to wait a month.
 6 years ago '11        #214
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
this was me all last week

[pic - click to view]

I ended up installing zune on my laptop and the flipping hack worked perfectly I still don't know why I couldn't force mango on my desktop but it worked on my laptop

I will say this I showed a few people some things from mango and these Iphone owners were feeling hurt

6 years ago '04        #215
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
 DJ EM Double said:
this was me all last week

[pic - click to view]

I ended up installing zune on my laptop and the flipping hack worked perfectly I still don't know why I couldn't force mango on my desktop but it worked on my laptop

I will say this I showed a few people some things from mango and these Iphone owners were feeling hurt

i dont have an iphone but i do have a ipod touch and used iphones, ipads several times. so i get a taste of ios. yea they got a million apps, but the os is overrated imo.
 6 years ago '05        #216
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
I gotta question about Mango browsing with IE9. If you go to a website with lots of flash content on it such as Nfl.com or worldstarhiphop.com will the html5 support play everything in the browser like it has flash?
 6 years ago '04        #217
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,751 | Props total: 94 94
I hope MS breaks the Windows Mobile team into different divisions.

1. A dedicated division to bring Zune Social in the next revision. Zune social on a phone would be deadly imagine adding your favorite DJ as a friend and see what songs they are currently playing and with Zune pass you can stream the songs they are listening to. That would for sure beat Radio. Also bring back Artist Biographys, discographys, top songs etc more Artist and Album info please

2. MS needs to start bringing more games into WP7 right now IOS stomps them with their game catalog. Windows Mobile has freaking Xbox Live its time to put quality games on there with full blown multiplayer features. Maybe they are working on a Portable Halo, Forza, Fable title to start it off. I expect to hear something at the next E3.
 6 years ago '04        #218
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space

[video - click to view]

Microsoft is continuing in its efforts to a.ssociate Windows Phone with really cool people.

On this occasion it is Kendrick Lamar, a 24-year-old musician from Compton, California.

Kendrick uses his Windows Phone to go onto Zune Marketplace and listen to music, including his own critically-acclaimed album Section.80 and uses Pocket Voice Recorder app on Windows Phone to record rhymes and melody ideas whenever he wants.

The video depicts him and electronic producer Nosaj Thing creating their original song "Cloud 10".
 6 years ago '05        #219
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
 JayR04 said:

Microsoft is continuing in its efforts to a.ssociate Windows Phone with really cool people.

On this occasion it is Kendrick Lamar, a 24-year-old musician from Compton, California.

Kendrick uses his Windows Phone to go onto Zune Marketplace and listen to music, including his own critically-acclaimed album Section.80 and uses Pocket Voice Recorder app on Windows Phone to record rhymes and melody ideas whenever he wants.

The video depicts him and electronic producer Nosaj Thing creating their original song "Cloud 10".
Nice! WP7 on the come up.
 6 years ago '07        #220
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,643 | Props total: 16738 16738
 Sivraj said:
I gotta question about Mango browsing with IE9. If you go to a website with lots of flash content on it such as Nfl.com or worldstarhiphop.com will the html5 support play everything in the browser like it has flash?
worldstar yes...i haven't tried other sites.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside James Franco Reading Bad Video Game Lines
13 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago