Who just saw the biggest choke in sports history (Indy 500)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 krish_2k4 said:
like i said i a few posts up, "Formula 1 > this sh*t"

there is more skill in driving in formula one then nascar, i consider formula one as a proper sport as it requires more skill and advanced tactics.

and its Football, and Rugby is similar to American Football so it would be pointless to have both in the olympics, since Rugby has a wider audience and more countries play it, it is played in the olympics...........

Not necessarily bro. While Im not a huge Nascar fan, but as far as Oval racing goes the speed that these guys do in the corners is unreal, especially in a Indy car where they are pushing 200 -220 MPH.

For example back when Jacques Villeneuve won the Formula 1 championship Villeneuve passed Micheal Schumacher on the outside on a long swooping right hand turn. (I think it was the Estoril 1996) I remember in a post race interview with Schumacher (who is arguably one of the greatest drivers in the history of the sport), was freaking out saying it was the most dangerous move I've seen in racing bla bla bla. Villeneuve had a grin on his face the whole time and said "why dont you come race Indy ovals?" he said while laughing.

The skill and balls it takes for someone to drive a car around those Oval tracks at the speed they do is unreal, not even mentioning the amount of g-forces the body endures during an Oval race. A LOT of Formula 1 drivers don't have what it takes to do it. Like Mark Blundell when he made the switch out of F1 to Champ (pretty much an IndyCar) he was doing testing at the California Speedway and for a while was nowhere close to the speed you needed to be competitive, he immediately gave the utmost respect to the Oval track drivers because racing on the oval tracks is a different beast.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago