Who just saw the biggest choke in sports history (Indy 500)

most viewed right now
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
127 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
170 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 krish_2k4 said:
like i said i a few posts up, "Formula 1 > this sh*t"

there is more skill in driving in formula one then nascar, i consider formula one as a proper sport as it requires more skill and advanced tactics.

and its Football, and Rugby is similar to American Football so it would be pointless to have both in the olympics, since Rugby has a wider audience and more countries play it, it is played in the olympics...........

Not necessarily bro. While Im not a huge Nascar fan, but as far as Oval racing goes the speed that these guys do in the corners is unreal, especially in a Indy car where they are pushing 200 -220 MPH.

For example back when Jacques Villeneuve won the Formula 1 championship Villeneuve passed Micheal Schumacher on the outside on a long swooping right hand turn. (I think it was the Estoril 1996) I remember in a post race interview with Schumacher (who is arguably one of the greatest drivers in the history of the sport), was freaking out saying it was the most dangerous move I've seen in racing bla bla bla. Villeneuve had a grin on his face the whole time and said "why dont you come race Indy ovals?" he said while laughing.

The skill and balls it takes for someone to drive a car around those Oval tracks at the speed they do is unreal, not even mentioning the amount of g-forces the body endures during an Oval race. A LOT of Formula 1 drivers don't have what it takes to do it. Like Mark Blundell when he made the switch out of F1 to Champ (pretty much an IndyCar) he was doing testing at the California Speedway and for a while was nowhere close to the speed you needed to be competitive, he immediately gave the utmost respect to the Oval track drivers because racing on the oval tracks is a different beast.
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy