Who just saw the biggest choke in sports history (Indy 500)

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
89 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
Damnnnnn...i dont even watch nascar, but you got to feel for dude..to go out like that would have anyone mad as fu*kkkk!
 7 years ago '10        #102
Tekniqs 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 17 17
more left turns please

circuit racing > this sh*t

on topic: feel bad for the guy, but he's a dumbass
 7 years ago '09        #103
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,658 | Props total: 2774 2774
 Arson said:
this has David Stern written all over it
Sounds like some "sweep the leg" type sh*t you talking about.
 7 years ago '07        #104
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ImAMonster said:
You said tennis n*gga...Not "men's" tennis...but that makes you gay...Watching men hit balls back and forth for hours...YAYYY...I'd rather watch serena williams play where I can see her t*ts and a.ss bounce for hours...I see what the fu*k you be watching sports for lmao...fu*king homo.
So we go from watching sports with only Black people. I made you look dumb. Then next in your pathetic attempt to recover you go the childish route I'm a real man and don;t have time to converse with childish people. now run along and go play with the kids
 7 years ago '08        #105
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
damn this must suck

feel sorry for dude honestly he had like 100 yards left.
 7 years ago '04        #106
$auce 
space
space
$408 | Props total: 0 0
 Y.G. said:
Not one of those hicks would make it past 1st-round cuts for basketball at the local community college. Race car drivers aren't athletes because they sit in cars with no A/C. By that logic, most n*ggas driving busted cars are halfway to Nascar.
Holy sh*t ur retarded bro. How do you not understand that you need to be in great shape to sit in a car with unreal tempratures and maneuveur around other drivers and beat them in a race. U need to be mentally strong and make split second decisions while burning up in a very condensed space. They may not be athletes in the traditional sense but to say these guys are not in shape or anyone can be a driver or to even say that it is not a sport is fu*king stupid. Grow the fu*k up and stop being so ignorant
 7 years ago '05        #107
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13764 13764
 $auce said:
Holy sh*t ur retarded bro. How do you not understand that you need to be in great shape to sit in a car with unreal tempratures and maneuveur around other drivers and beat them in a race. U need to be mentally strong and make split second decisions while burning up in a very condensed space. They may not be athletes in the traditional sense but to say these guys are not in shape or anyone can be a driver or to even say that it is not a sport is fu*king stupid. Grow the fu*k up and stop being so ignorant
Shut up then n*gga.
 7 years ago '05        #108
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 0812 said:
u mad? u mad. go cry to someone else.

world class athletes

derrick rose
manny pacquaio
michael phelps
usain bolt
some ethopian/kenyan that runs long distance
any olympic gymnast
ballerina
nadal/federar
messi
anderson silva

other "athletes"

people that play darts
people that drive cars
people that swing golf clubs
people that bowl
people that play card games
people that ride animals

I'm not saying they are not skilled but they aren't world class athletes.
@ the "other 'athletes'" list.
 05-29-2011, 10:04 PM         #109
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a fu*kin idiot
 7 years ago '08        #110
Qdogg31 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
I rarely watch the Indy 500 , but that was the biggest choke ever in history.
 7 years ago '10        #111
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25

[video - click to view]

can this type of driving be considered to be driven by world class athletes ??
 7 years ago '07        #112
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Y'all are trying to distinguish the difference between athletes and sports, just to talk in circles with random points that suit your opinions. One dude said a NASCAR driver wouldn't make it through preliminary cuts for a community college basketball team? So what?

You don't have to be an athlete to play sports, because sports are only competitive activities at their most basic. You mean to tell me the out-of-shape guy at the local gym with a sick jump shot is an athlete? Sports are games, whether amateur or professional. Except amateur race car drivers often die.

There are no correlations. Otherwise, someone like Chad Ochocinco could've made the MLS team he tried out for just off the merit of his physical condition.

Racing, whether y'all wanna admit it, is a sport based off the fact that multiple people are competing to achieve an ultimate goal. In that competition are people who've trained physically and mentally to prepare for the challenges they will inevitably face. The winner is the person better prepared -- and sometimes with an extra bit of luck.

It's not fu*king novel. Just because you can dunk doesn't mean you can take a turn at 120 mph. Better yet, since it's about decision-making, precision, and vision use this analogy: Just because a basketball player can bounce a pass between tight defenders after a quick glimpse doesn't mean he can slip through a wreck.

Otherwise, Malik Sealy wouldn't have died in a car crash.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 05-30-2011 at 12:43 AM..
 05-29-2011, 10:54 PM         #113
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i feel bad for dude. dan wheldon shoulda let him cross first instead of acting like he earned that w
 05-29-2011, 10:57 PM         #114
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
driving isnt a sport either. demanding physically and mentally? sure, i wouldnt deny it, but its not a sport.

i work behind the line in a hot a.ss kitchen everyday. its tought on my body. so is being a construction worker. but we're not athletes because our job puts wear on our bodies.
 7 years ago '10        #115
JKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,248 | Props total: 934 934
he at a bar at this moment drinking all his sorrows away...
 7 years ago '07        #116
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
Do you compete with other workers in the kitchen to see who'll stack the most fries on a plate? Who can put the most spit in someone's soup? No? Then, you're right; it's not a sport. Because your only objective is to get the food done so someone else can serve it. You could turn it into a sport if you do some of the above, but until then, it's just a sh*tty job.

It's not that complex.
 05-29-2011, 11:24 PM         #117
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 main event said:
nope, temperature of the car doesnt change the fact you're sitting in a car driving in a circle..not a sport

[pic - click to view]

AT TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY BLEEPING MILES PER HOUR.
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #118
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 KeithHernandez said:
Do you compete with other workers in the kitchen to see who'll stack the most fries on a plate? Who can put the most spit in someone's soup? No? Then, you're right; it's not a sport. Because your only objective is to get the food done so someone else can serve it. You could turn it into a sport if you do some of the above, but until then, it's just a sh*tty job.

It's not that complex.
 7 years ago '05        #119
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 nkflier54 said:
NASCAR isn't a sport
Damn right it's not.
 7 years ago '08        #120
skatevolcom09 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$66 | Props total: 6 6
there making another left turn!!!

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
21 hours ago