Who just saw the biggest choke in sports history (Indy 500)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
fake a.ss sport...

i guess astronauts are world class athletes . The drivers are just conditioned to drive at that speed, temparature ..that's it. You prob gotta come from a caked up family to even get into that sh*t.

Lebron James = World Class Athlete

Nascar Driver = World Class Driver
 7 years ago '09        #82
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,389 | Props total: 10490 10490
 0812 said:
fake a.ss sport...

i guess astronauts are world class athletes . The drivers are just conditioned to drive at that speed, temparature ..that's it. You prob gotta come from a caked up family to even get into that sh*t.

Lebron James = World Class Athlete

Nascar Driver = World Class Driver
Yall will do anything to dis-credit nascar drivers lol. What makes Lebron an athlete that's different from a Nascar driver?
 7 years ago '09        #83
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71

That wiki page and dictionary page would classify racing as a sport. I know Boxden thinks it knows more than the dictionary does, but then why would anybody expect anything different in the land-of-know-it-alls.
 05-29-2011, 06:26 PM         #84
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Yall will do anything to dis-credit nascar drivers lol. What makes Lebron an athlete that's different from a Nascar driver?
n*gga you dont need to be athletic to be a nascar driver. you dont need to be strong, fast, or quick. that bein said, to be a nascar driver you have to be extremely skilled but not athletic, sorry.
 7 years ago '07        #85
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
strength
speed
balance
flexibility
agility
vertical leap
endurance
coordination
quickness

those are athletic attributes not including skill.

this dude drives cars
[pic - click to view]

this is an athlete
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #86
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
damn thats sad, i can only imagine how he feels. I dont like motorsports but that video actually kinda got me hype
 7 years ago '09        #87
space
space
 0812 said:
strength
speed
balance
flexibility
agility
vertical leap
endurance
coordination
quickness

those are athletic attributes not including skill.

this dude drives cars
[pic - click to view]

this is an athlete
[pic - click to view]

Oh Boy...

This dude drives cars
[pic - click to view]

This is an athlete
[pic - click to view]

This dude drives cars

[video - click to view]

Do your fu*king research, f*ggot...
 7 years ago '09        #88
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
Boxden can be so ignorant sometimes.
 7 years ago '07        #89
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
Oh Boy...

This dude drives cars
[pic - click to view]

This is an athlete
[pic - click to view]

This dude drives cars

Do your fu*king research, f*ggot...
who the f*ggot?.. i just got a picture of lewis hamilton and michael phelps... so what you do to support your argument is get a picture of a driver with bare chested . you can't even sit down coz you so butt hurt rite now. Completely ignored the list of atheletic attributes. You probably have dreams of getting bukkaked by Nascar drivers you flamin f*ggot
 7 years ago '09        #90
space
space
 0812 said:
who the f*ggot?.. i just got a picture of lewis hamilton and michael phelps... so what you do to support your argument is get a picture of a driver with bare chested . you can't even sit down coz you so butt hurt rite now. Completely ignored the list of atheletic attributes. You probably have dreams of getting bukkaked by Nascar drivers you flamin f*ggot
So when I post a picture of an athlete without a shirt, I'm a flamin f*ggot and using that to support my argument, but when you do it, it's all good?

Let's see your list of attributes here and I'll break every fu*king thing down for you since you're so gah damn close minded...

strength - Have to f!ght turning a steering wheel at 180 MPH for 3 1/2 hours straight...
speed - They're nascar drivers...They're all fast
balance - You don't need balance to be considered an athlete...But Carl stuck that landing...
flexibility - Don't need flexibility either
agility - Don't need this either...
vertical leap - This either...But by the video I posted..You can see that it's not rare...
endurance - They drive in a hot a.ss car for 3 1/2 hours..best endurance of any athletes.
coordination - They have to see and react to everything. Hand-Eye co-ordination...
quickness - You have to register what you see and make split-second decisions for 3 1/2 hours...
 7 years ago '07        #91
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
So when I post a picture of an athlete without a shirt, I'm a flamin f*ggot and using that to support my argument, but when you do it, it's all good?

Let's see your list of attributes here and I'll break every fu*king thing down for you since you're so gah damn close minded...

strength - Have to f!ght turning a steering wheel at 180 MPH for 3 1/2 hours straight...
speed - They're nascar drivers...They're all fast
balance - You don't need balance to be considered an athlete...But Carl stuck that landing...
flexibility - Don't need flexibility either
agility - Don't need this either...
vertical leap - This either...But by the video I posted..You can see that it's not rare...
endurance - They drive in a hot a.ss car for 3 1/2 hours..best endurance of any athletes.
coordination - They have to see and react to everything. Hand-Eye co-ordination...
quickness - You have to register what you see and make split-second decisions for 3 1/2 hours...
you think i'm close minded/ignorant whateva but i'm far from it, from reading your explanation i can tell you a dumb muthfu*ka.. you a fan and you feel its your duty to support your "sport".

your applying quickness to decision making(mental). your saying you don't need to be agile to be a world class athlete. You don't need balance or flexibility? Making a joke about speed. Turning a wheel for three hours is your definition of strength? I'll give you coordination and thats it.

your basis on that driver Carl to being a world class athlete is doing a flip off a canvas?
i know little kids that do sh*t like that on the beach for fun.

we'll agree to disagree.
 7 years ago '09        #92
space
space
You're basing your "attributes" off of football players and basketball players...There's more then one or two types of athletes you fu*king idiot.
 7 years ago '07        #93
0812 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
You're basing your "attributes" off of football players and basketball players...There's more then one or two types of athletes you fu*king idiot.
u mad? u mad. go cry to someone else.

world class athletes

derrick rose
manny pacquaio
michael phelps
usain bolt
some ethopian/kenyan that runs long distance
any olympic gymnast
ballerina
nadal/federar
messi
anderson silva

other "athletes"

people that play darts
people that drive cars
people that swing golf clubs
people that bowl
people that play card games
people that ride animals

I'm not saying they are not skilled but they aren't world class athletes.
 7 years ago '07        #94
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ImAMonster said:
Venus and Serena Williams...NEXT!!!
Wow you're an idiot........I only watch men tennis.........Only female sports I like to watch is volleyball and basketball. Next
 7 years ago '09        #95
space
space
You said tennis n*gga...Not "men's" tennis...but that makes you gay...Watching men hit balls back and forth for hours...YAYYY...I'd rather watch serena williams play where I can see her t*ts and a.ss bounce for hours...I see what the fu*k you be watching sports for lmao...fu*king homo.
 7 years ago '05        #96
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,613 | Props total: 13672 13672
 ImAMonster said:
Does football make the olympics?
Football isn't in the Olympics because no other countries play like we do here. Motor racing is all over the world. They just won't be able to compete with athletes come Olympic time.
 7 years ago '09        #97
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
Well... I'd for sure rather watch Serena Williams big t*ttied huge a.ssed self knock them balls around then Andy Rodd!ck or whatever other dude. Not a tennis fan, but I respect the hell out of them because tennis is pretty tough in it's own rights.
 7 years ago '08        #98
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23296 23296
this has David Stern written all over it
 05-29-2011, 07:59 PM         #99
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw that sh*t live and felt terrible for dude.
 7 years ago '04        #100
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,019 | Props total: 19597 19597
 ImAMonster said:
You said tennis n*gga...Not "men's" tennis...but that makes you gay...Watching men hit balls back and forth for hours...YAYYY...I'd rather watch serena williams play where I can see her t*ts and a.ss bounce for hours...I see what the fu*k you be watching sports for lmao...fu*king homo.

but you aint tuning in for the score or stat update..... some "sports fan" you are

thats the only reason id watch some female tennis.

vollyball too, females in vollyball be having some amazing a.sses

female brazil volleyball team >>>

Last edited by LordBlanco; 05-29-2011 at 08:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy