J. Cole Single Slowed By Kanye West Sample Clearance

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,170 | Props total: 7350 7350
 StatisticZ said:
why u think that??

[pic - click to view]

but Cole's manager tweeted a quote from Never Let Me Down

7 years ago '09        #42
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 trock34 said:
lmaoo you stay failing cause u didn't like the album doesn't mean most didn't

[pic - click to view]

Kanye is still the most criticality acclaimed artist in hip-hop now

lemme throw this out here

[pic - click to view]

Critically acclaimed my sack, im on about fans not some bullsh*t magazines opinions that would have you believe the Carter 3 is better than TMMLP. Kanye makes the type of pretentious sh*t they will eat up. With all his critical acclaim all he will ever be regarded as is an average at best rapper so it wont get him far

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-29-2011 at 02:29 PM..
 05-29-2011, 02:29 PM         #43
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Critically acclaimed my sack, im on about fans not some bullsh*t magazines opinions that would have you believe the Carter 3 is better than TMMLP. Kanye makes the type of pretentious sh*t they will eat up
woah woah woah sir werent you saying that kanye's album wasnt critically acclaimed and thats why it was a failure, but most kanye fans love it so by your logic that would make it a classic and you wrong
 7 years ago '09        #44
space
space
 DL95 said:
woah woah woah sir werent you saying that kanye's album wasnt critically acclaimed and thats why it was a failure, but most kanye fans love it so by your logic that would make it a classic and you wrong

the album where he tried to be original the most was the album his fans hate most.

Thats what i said, did i mention critics?
 7 years ago '11        #45
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Critically acclaimed my sack, im on about fans not some bullsh*t magazines opinions that would have you believe the Carter 3 is better than TMMLP. Kanye makes the type of pretentious sh*t they will eat up. With all his critical acclaim all he will ever be regarded as is an average at best rapper so it wont get him far
you realize you don't know anything about music right?
 05-29-2011, 02:33 PM         #46
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:

the album where he tried to be original the most was the album his fans hate most.
, most kanye fans love the record, it grew on them unlike hardcore eminem stans who acknowledge the dropoff just mmlp and the eminem show to that

Last edited by DL95; 05-29-2011 at 02:35 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #47
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
you realize you don't know anything about music right?
Thank you for your opinion sh*ttintoilettalk its been noted
 7 years ago '09        #48
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Critically acclaimed my sack, im on about fans not some bullsh*t magazines opinions that would have you believe the Carter 3 is better than TMMLP
fans are fickle and you know that, because Kanye made a pop album of course just hip-hop fans on a msg board ain't going to like it

thats why I bring up professional reviews cuz they are generally not baised when it comes to music and in average rating from that site metacritc(which gathers all the reviews from credible sites then gets the average score) 808's got a pretty good score and was huge successful album for Kanye.

alot of the fans say Recovery sucks but I'm sure you like it? so this won't go nowhere

so because the fans hate it on a msg board , you have to hate it to?

and even if the album was a real good album for sure Classic someone on the internet won't like it
 7 years ago '07        #49
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,393 | Props total: 21539 21539
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He has all these samples on just his last album now he wont give some up and coming rapper a sample of one his songs, what a donut

"Dark Fantasy" contains samples of "In High Places" by Mike Oldfield.
"Gorgeous" contains portions and elements of the composition "You Showed Me", written by Gene Clark and Roger McGuinn.
"Power" contains elements from "It's Your Thing" by Cold Grits, contains elements of "Afromerica" by Continent Number 6, and contains material sampled from "21st Century Schizoid Man" performed by King Crimson.
"So Appalled" contains samples of "You Are – I Am" by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band.
"Devil in a New Dress" contains samples of "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" as performed by Smokey Robinson.
"Runaway" contains a sample of "Expo 83" performed by Backyard Heavies, and contains excerpts of from "Rick James ‘Live at Long Beach, CA’ 1981".
"Hell of a Life" contains samples of "She’s My Baby" by the Mojo Men, contains samples of "Stud-Spider" by Tony Joe White, and contains portions of "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath.
"Blame Game" contains elements of "Avril 14" by Richard James.
"Lost in the World" contains portions of "Soul Makossa", written by Manu Dibango, contains a sample of "Think (About It)" as performed by Lyn Collins, contains samples of "The Woods" as performed by Bon Iver, and contains samples of "Comment No. 1" performed by Gil Scott-Heron.
"Who Will Survive In America" contains samples of "Comment No. 1" performed by Gil Scott-Heron.

He wouldnt exist without samples because no song he made without them has done sh*t
 7 years ago '11        #50
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Thank you for your opinion sh*ttintoilettalk its been noted
was that supposed to be clever stan?
 7 years ago '09        #51
space
space
 trock34 said:
fans are fickle and you know that, because Kanye made a pop album of course just hip-hop fans on a msg board ain't going to like it

thats why I bring up professional reviews cuz they are generally not baised when it comes to music and in average rating from that site metacritc(which gathers all the reviews from credible sites then gets the average score) 808's got a pretty good score and was huge successful album for Kanye.

alot of the fans say Recovery sucks but I'm sure you like it? so this won't go nowhere

so because the fans hate it on a msg board , you have to hate it to?

and even if the album was a real good album for sure Classic someone on the internet won't like it
I never have or will check for reviews on music or films, game reviews are the only i give a sh*t about. Music reviewers are into that "soulful" sh*t i dont really care about

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-29-2011 at 02:43 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #52
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I never have or will check for reviews on music or films, game reviews are the only i give a sh*t about
same now take your L and go away

05-29-2011, 02:44 PM         #53
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The irony of having trouble sampling something from him is ridiculous, 5 people wrote one song?
"The Real Slim Shady" credited writers

1. Eminem
2. Michael Elizondo
3. Thomas Coster
4. Dr. Dre

see right there is FOUR WRITERS, now learn da business or shut da fu*k up hoe
 7 years ago '09        #54
space
space
 trock34 said:
same now take your L and go away

Iv proven Kanyes career has been built on samples you can try and sugar coat it all you want though to save him some face

^shut up you slack jawed f*ggot hillbililly
 7 years ago '11        #55
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:
"The Real Slim Shady" credited writers

1. Eminem
2. Michael Elizondo
3. Thomas Coster
4. Dr. Dre

see right there is FOUR WRITERS, now learn da business or shut da fu*k up hoe
shadyvseminem is going to continue this argument by writing a paragraph of nonsense
 7 years ago '09        #56
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Iv proven Kanyes career has been built on samples you can try and sugar coat it all you want though to save him some face

whats wrong with samples?

i wanna laugh again
 7 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 trock34 said:
whats wrong with samples?

i wanna laugh again
Its unoriginal, just like recently Beyonce got crucified for jacking some elses performance (hilarious stuff)
 05-29-2011, 02:57 PM         #58
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Its unoriginal, just like recently Beyonce got crucified for jacking some elses performance

99% of hip hop production legends SAMPLE includin DR. DRE

how do u call yourself a hip hop fan?
 7 years ago '09        #59
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
SvsE keeps losing

just stick to Eminem and bashing Wayne threads k
 7 years ago '05        #60
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 ShadyVsEminem said:

Rap music was built on samples. Rapper's Delight by The Sugarhill Gang had a beat that used a sample from Good Times by Chic. So are you going to tell me that, that song (you know the song that is recognized as the first Rap song recorded) is lesser than something without a sample?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago