Tim Donaghy Showing The Favortism The NBA Gives to LeBron And Wade

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
finals game 1 on Tuesday...don't miss it haters
 7 years ago '04        #62
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8443 8443
The first clip was a legitimate traveling violation on Taj Gibson. It’s always good to see that the refs are paying attention to this detail looking at a crowded lane. Too often players get away with this kind of thing. Unfortunately, the refs weren’t fair to both teams.
Bosh receives a pass at the top of the key and takes a full step to his right without dribbling. Asik comes out to contest, and Bosh has an open layup. I could argue he traveled twice here, but the first violation is the type of travel I want to bring attention to. The ref was looking right at him!
Bosh receives a pass outside the 3-point line, and, without dribbling, he takes a full step to get to his spot. Hits the jumper.
Bosh receives a pass from Wade on the right block, without dribbling, he takes a hop to his right. He still has his dribble and his defender must account for a pump fake. The result of the play is a jumpshot from one of his sweet spots.
LeBron James picks up his dribble. Stops. Takes two steps forward, and finds Chris Bosh for a layup.
Udonis Haslem catches the ball from Wade in the lane while landing on his left foot; does not dribble, takes a step and a hop, and scores a layup.

The second set are bad foul calls. I didn’t grab random segments of the game, and decide to draw attention to plays where the Bulls got screwed. It would be dishonest to display video of an errant call out of context. These clips are sequential. The Heat got away with violations that, moments later the Bulls did not. Again, key is below.

[video - click to view]

Noah grabs Bosh by the waist. The refs are establishing early what they think is a foul.
Boozer gets called for, well, I don’t know, but mistakes happen. I guess I’d call it using his forearm to keep the offensive player in front of him. That’s completely legal. Whatever. Refs are human.
The very next possession LeBron pushes a driving Luol Deng and no foul is called. The official was right there! If Boozer and Noah got whistled for their fouls, then surely this was a foul too. Worse, the play results in a fastbreak dunk for Heat on other end.
A few minutes later, after the Bulls started to get some momentum, Bosh pushes a driving Rose from behind. No Call.
Bosh climbs over the back of Boozer and pushes him from behind, Heat get offensive Rebound. This shouldn’t have been a big deal because this type of thing happens all the time. It occurred before the previous play shown, but I moved it to draw attention to what happened two minutes later.
Noah gets called for his second foul for jumping behind LeBron James. Just after Bosh did the same. He sits for the remainder of the quarter. A fan provokes him, you know the rest. This wasn’t a foul. I have two replays of it. And if it was a foul, then how come Bosh is allowed to do the same thing?
Later in the game Korver draws a foul for pushing Mario Chalmers on a drive. Good call, but….
One minute of gametime later, Mike Bibby pushes Derrick Rose in the same manner that Korver pushed Chalmers. No foul is called.
Near the end of the half Kyle Korver fouls LeBron James by hitting him across the arm during the act of shooting. Good call by the official.
At the beginning of the 3rd period, 1 minute of gametime elapsed since the Korver foul, Mike Bibby commits the same infraction on Joakim Noah. No foul is called.
Joakim Noah is called for a moving screen on Mike Bibby. To me, it appears his feet were set. Given Bibby’s reaction, I think he felt the same.
Several minutes of gametime later, Chris Bosh commits an actual moving screen and is given no foul.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #63
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,216 | Props total: 19886 19886
 7 years ago '07        #64
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1166 1166
at javon

So do you.have the part of the presentation of what the bulls got away with?

Everyone travels in the nba
 7 years ago '98        #65
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
what the hell... hes got youtube videos now
 7 years ago '09        #66
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
 ronnie said:
what the hell... hes got youtube videos now
He learned from his father Junior G on presenting evidence about things that don't matter, so we will discount the fact the Bulls choked down the stretch and lost Games 4 and 5.
 05-29-2011, 08:35 PM         #67
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He may be a douche, but he got a point. Still, Bulls chocked BIG time.
 7 years ago '08        #68
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
The fix is in?

*continues to pop bottles and have hoes snort blow off my d!ck at the miami heat presidential suite*
 05-29-2011, 08:39 PM         #69
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bulls obviously had the refs against them and instead of rising in spite of that, they crumbled

its still on them. but i was saying this in the series thread how they were seemingly over critical of Chicago and were kind of in awe of Miami in contrast

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 05-29-2011 at 08:43 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #70
BigGee 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
but the thread starter has no problem with Duke and Coach K always gettin sucked off

7 years ago '05        #71
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
so what has he told us that we didnt already know?
 7 years ago '04        #72
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6420 6420
we been hearing this about different teams every year. you probably should of stopped watching basketball years ago
 05-29-2011, 08:56 PM         #73
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Bulls obviously had the refs against them and instead of rising in spite of that, they crumbled

its still on them. but i was saying this in the series thread how they were seemingly over critical of Chicago and were kind of in awe of Miami in contrast
 JNyiri77 said:
with 3:14 left in the game the heat were down 77-65

Heat went 3 of 4 from the FT line (2 of those makes and attempts coming AFTER they intentionally fouled Bosh to get the ball bak with 16 seconds left)

Bulls went 2 of 4 from the FT line

That miss was Rose with :26 seconds on the clock

The Heat beat them straight up and closed out the series on their floor
 JNyiri77 said:
what point was he making at the end when the bulls had a 12 point lead and the refs gave the Bulls MORE opportunities to HOLD THAT lead/COMEBACK

and they couldn't

7 years ago '05        #74
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Arson said:
The fix is in?

*continues to pop bottles and have hoes snort blow off my d!ck at the miami heat presidential suite*
 7 years ago '05        #75
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
Lol this guy looks so serious. Does he realize that traveling is no longer a violation in the NBA? It doesn't get called on anyone unless they take like 4 steps.
 05-29-2011, 09:43 PM         #76
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
donaghy got that 60" plasma off that gambling money :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #77
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 Chuck Hustle said:
its a celebration
 7 years ago '07        #78
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
a lot less interesting then i thought it would be
this^^^^
 7 years ago '07        #79
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1166 1166
Javon just mad miami.is closer to a title then.clevland ever dreamed of

I.understand ya pain

Lebron sh*tted on yall, got some real coaching, real players that understand pressure and is now taking his talents to the next level.

I was the number 1 lebron hater but hes stepped his sh*t up and taking.on any and every challenge and gettin sh*t accomplished.
 7 years ago '10        #80
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Lebron left Cleveland cuz he couldn't handle the pressure...now he's just Ridin Wade's wave...

I'm sure the NBA is rigged tho...it's just Tim D. was probably the fall guy
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
50 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish