Tim Donaghy Showing The Favortism The NBA Gives to LeBron And Wade

most viewed right now
 254
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
no sh*t, The Heat will get favorable calls hasnt it been obvious throughout the whole playoffs??
 7 years ago '07        #42
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 Lester86 said:
no sh*t, The Heat will get favorable calls hasnt it been obvious throughout the whole playoffs??
 05-29-2011, 05:05 PM         #43
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lester86 said:
no sh*t, The Heat will get favorable calls hasnt it been obvious throughout the whole SEASON??
fixed*

ppl like to complain about sh*t they were already complaining about earlier in the yr cause their team aint where the Heat are. They got the most foul calls and FT's in the regular season, why would that change in the playoffs?



Last edited by Cheeze; 05-29-2011 at 05:23 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #44
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 596 596
 Lester86 said:
no sh*t, The Heat will get favorable calls hasnt it been obvious throughout the whole playoffs??
 7 years ago '04        #45
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,325 | Props total: 8373 8373
 JNyiri77 said:
i just need bx
nuff said
 7 years ago '11        #46
Nickle n Dime 
space
avatar space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
whats donaghy on house arrest?? dude gotta lotta time on his hands to make sum videos
 05-29-2011, 05:53 PM         #47
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
nuff said
riiiiiight

and you only on this weekend?

your post history says different

you got posts for damn near every day going back to the beginning of april

too bad the posts only go back 10 pgs

you only on this weekend still?

and instead of doing something on your break w/ people you're posting on a messageboard?

*plays jay-z dig a hole*



Last edited by Cheeze; 05-29-2011 at 05:56 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #48
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,325 | Props total: 8373 8373
 JNyiri77 said:
riiiiiight

and you only on this weekend?

your post history says different

you got posts for damn near every day going back to the beginning of april

too bad the posts only go back 10 pgs

you only this weekend still?

only threads i've posted in as of recent was the NBA playoff game threads
try again bi*ch
 05-29-2011, 05:55 PM         #49
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is TOO funny.
 05-29-2011, 06:08 PM         #50
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
only threads i've posted in as of recent was the NBA playoff game threads

[pic - click to view]



 Javon23 said:
try again bi*ch

[pic - click to view]



he mad
 7 years ago '07        #51
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
Everyone knows when ya team gets served up first thing you.scream is refs


You.dont blame ya "point god" that was outplayed by a one armed man

You also for to add in 11 pts the refs dropped in behind the 3 pt line

How bout that clutch FT the refs missed in a 2 pt game

The refs didnt get the teammates involved....
 05-29-2011, 06:13 PM         #52
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ Javon being the Michael_Moore is the sports section.
 7 years ago '05        #53
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Lester86 said:
no sh*t, The Heat will get favorable calls hasnt it been obvious throughout the whole playoffs??
it really has. and of course heat stans are in here going hard. but its true and its not gonna change so why even get upset. there was bs calls like that for heat whole

series to me it seem like every game the ref had a game plan on how they was gonna call the game. the Ref control the pace of the game so much now its not even funny. playoff been great but in back of my mind i know ref are always up to something , who would no who gonna stop them nothing anyone can do so it what it is.
 05-29-2011, 06:46 PM         #54
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
it really has. and of course heat stans are in here going hard. but its true and its not gonna change so why even get upset. there was bs calls like that for heat whole

series to me it seem like every game the ref had a game plan on how they was gonna call the game. the Ref control the pace of the game so much now its not even funny. playoff been great but in back of my mind i know ref are always up to something , who would no who gonna stop them nothing anyone can do so it what it is.
with 3:14 left in the game the heat were down 77-65

Heat went 3 of 4 from the FT line (2 of those makes and attempts coming AFTER they intentionally fouled Bosh to get the ball bak with 16 seconds left)

Bulls went 2 of 4 from the FT line

That miss was Rose with :26 seconds on the clock

The Heat beat them straight up and closed out the series on their floor

 05-29-2011, 06:47 PM         #55
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
it really has. and of course heat stans are in here going hard. but its true and its not gonna change so why even get upset. there was bs calls like that for heat whole

series to me it seem like every game the ref had a game plan on how they was gonna call the game. the Ref control the pace of the game so much now its not even funny. playoff been great but in back of my mind i know ref are always up to something , who would no who gonna stop them nothing anyone can do so it what it is.
Your team has benefited from ref favoritism more than any team in NBA history, so shut the hell up.
 7 years ago '05        #56
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 JNyiri77 said:
with 3:14 left in the game the heat were down 77-65

Heat went 3 of 4 from the FT line (2 of those makes and attempts coming AFTER they intentionally fouled Bosh to get the ball bak with 16 seconds left)

Bulls went 2 of 4 from the FT line

That miss was Rose with :26 seconds on the clock

The Heat beat them straight up and closed out the series on their floor

I never said heat shouldnt of win i just said its clear the ref was making a point of something.

 Illuminated said:
Your team has benefited from ref favoritism more than any team in NBA history, so shut the hell up.
lol we talking bout ECF 2011. u f*gs play it both ways we loose i said we won back to back and u say shutup boy the past. Then we talking about ref in THIS YEAR PLAYOFF and u keep bringing up old sh*t lol BX
 05-29-2011, 06:55 PM         #57
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
I never said heat shouldnt of win i just said its clear the ref was making a point of something.
what point was he making at the end when the bulls had a 12 point lead and the refs gave the Bulls MORE opportunities to HOLD THAT lead/COMEBACK

and they couldn't

 05-29-2011, 06:57 PM         #58
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
I never said heat shouldnt of win i just said its clear the ref was making a point of something.



lol we talking bout ECF 2011. u f*gs play it both ways we loose i said we won back to back and u say shutup boy the past. Then we talking about ref in THIS YEAR PLAYOFF and u keep bringing up old sh*t lol BX
Ummmm....huh? Learn to put together a proper sentence that makes sense before you address me. You're a Kobe stan, so you have no room to talk about anything basketball-related.
 7 years ago '05        #59
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 JNyiri77 said:
what point was he making at the end when the bulls had a 12 point lead and the refs gave the Bulls MORE opportunities to HOLD THAT lead/COMEBACK

and they couldn't

hey i dont care i rather see heat in finals anyway

justsaying
 05-29-2011, 07:05 PM         #60
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
hey i dont care i rather see heat in finals anyway

justsaying
just saying what?

i just proved none of what you said made sense
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy