Tim Donaghy Showing The Favortism The NBA Gives to LeBron And Wade

most viewed right now
 77
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 CTre said:
exactly and there always will be.. the charging call against lebron at the end of the 4Q in game 4 was a bad call in my opinion.
That was a good call to me

Bron shoulda took him off the dribble anyway


You dont.back a n*gga down from that far out especially when you can get better position
 7 years ago '10        #22
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
co-sign on that TRAVELING sh*t

i mean everybody in the bar i was watching the game in yelled out HE TRAVELED
 05-29-2011, 12:07 PM         #23
SouthSide King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga didnt you fix games?
 7 years ago '06        #24
frequent23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Another angry cavs fan, yall should all be dumped into one big hole and drounded wit Lebron gear
 05-29-2011, 12:08 PM         #25
Dr Seuss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
remember when javon posted those pics of an empty, dark a.ss room with a little a.ss 14-inch TV in it and claimed it was lebron's living room?:disdain2:
how about his pic with his ipad, one glass, and a bottle of wine saying hes at a party during the decision...
 7 years ago '06        #26
frequent23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 P. Dedos said:
he went from sucking lebron d!ck and posting fake pictures of him hanging out at his house, with a random picture at a TV screen it looked like he took the pic after he broke into the house you loony toon a.ss fan to a heartbroken 27 game losing streak back to your normal laughing stock of basketball team who now throws shades towoards lebrons way every chance he gets the change is something else
Dedos man u are a clown lmaoooo ... someone should pull up a history of Javon quotes over the years
 7 years ago '04        #27
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
lol i seen wiggers on here been following me slurping my sh*t up on here for a loong time
how sad and pathetic you no life stans are.
even when bron was with the cavs I still pointed out many plays and non calls he got away with.
I've always said since 06 that the NBA is rigged especially after the Tim Donaghy situation.
and to the haters that think I hate bron = lol hilarious
i get much prospect from my peers because I will always tell them to their face how I feel. Just because you my boy im not gonna respect everything you do. thats like expecting me to cosign a rap track. I will tell you that sh*t is garbage if it is indeed garbage.
 05-29-2011, 12:11 PM         #28
Dr Seuss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 frequent23 said:
Dedos man u are a clown lmaoooo ... someone should pull up a history of Javon quotes over the years
i have a whole thread for you

 05-29-2011, 12:12 PM         #29
Dr Seuss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
lol i seen wiggers on here been following me slurping my sh*t up on here for a loong time
how sad and pathetic you no life stans are.
even when bron was with the cavs I still pointed out many plays and non calls he got away with.
I've always said since 06 that the NBA is rigged especially after the Tim Donaghy situation.
and to the haters that think I hate bron = lol hilarious
i get much prospect from my peers because I will always tell them to their face how I feel. Just because you my boy im not gonna respect everything you do. thats like expecting me to cosign a rap track. I will tell you that sh*t is garbage if it is indeed garbage.
and whos the one with 30+ thousand posts?
 7 years ago '04        #30
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 Dr Seuss said:
and whos the one with 30+ thousand posts?
same account for 5+ years and former bookie. shrugs
 7 years ago '04        #31
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 Dr Seuss said:
i have a whole thread for you

and everything i said in that thread was the truth. shrugs
 05-29-2011, 01:45 PM         #32
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
lol i seen wiggers on here been following me slurping my sh*t up on here for a loong time
how sad and pathetic you no life stans are.
even when bron was with the cavs I still pointed out many plays and non calls he got away with.
I've always said since 06 that the NBA is rigged especially after the Tim Donaghy situation.
and to the haters that think I hate bron = lol hilarious
i get much prospect from my peers because I will always tell them to their face how I feel. Just because you my boy im not gonna respect everything you do. thats like expecting me to cosign a rap track. I will tell you that sh*t is garbage if it is indeed garbage.
No life stans?

Coming from the guy who posted pictures of himself on a messageboard of he and other men drinkin wine and "partying"

Sure guy
 7 years ago '04        #33
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 JNyiri77 said:
No life stans?

Coming from the guy who posted pictures of himself on a messageboard of he and other men drinkin wine and "partying"

Sure guy
still commenting on a post from almost 4 years ago
i rarely post on here anymore
 7 years ago '04        #34
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
That was a good call to me

Bron shoulda took him off the dribble anyway


You dont.back a n*gga down from that far out especially when you can get better position
Yeah it was a bad and weird looking move but I thought Brewer flopped.. That was just my initial thought
 05-29-2011, 03:33 PM         #35
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
still commenting on a post from almost 4 years ago
i rarely post on here anymore
So you didn't have a life then is what you're saying?

You don't post anymore cause LeBron isn't in Cleveland ya frontrunner



This thread is jokes
 7 years ago '04        #36
Javon23 265 heat pts265 OP
space
avatar space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 JNyiri77 said:
So you didn't have a life then is what you're saying?

You don't post anymore cause LeBron isn't in Cleveland ya frontrunner



This thread is jokes
more like i don;t post anymore because i have a life off this message board that now occupies most my time. hell im only posting on here now because its the holiday weekend = free time
when im gone = you are here
when i come back = you are here
 7 years ago '09        #37
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
Get over it, new year, same series, outcome might be the same, but it won't be as one sided as 06 was
 05-29-2011, 04:20 PM         #38
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
more like i don;t post anymore because i have a life off this message board that now occupies most my time. hell im only posting on here now because its the holiday weekend = free time
when im gone = you are here
when i come back = you are here
my work is online for a sports website/podcast

so im always on here because the bxsportscenter gets news fast as hell from every outlet so i dont need to be on 30+ different websites at a time, i just need bx

try again?
 7 years ago '04        #39
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19615 19615
cant rig horrible shooting percentages though
 7 years ago '04        #40
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1248 1248
 Javon23 said:
same account for 5+ years and former bookie. shrugs
I have same account for 5+ years and just hit 4k posts you fu*king no life bum


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy