GTA: San Andreas Recreated With GTA IV Tech [PC MOD]

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23354 23354
I'll laugh when GTA5 is in SA.
 7 years ago '06        #82
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
GTA SA is undoubtedly one of the GOATS, all those people saying that it's over rated needs to GTFOH!.

What other game lets you go to the gym to get swole or eat so often that you get fat it's a revolutionary game. The game also is loved by a lot of black folks because it takes it to the hood and there is a black hero runnin sh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #83
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
I'd easily sacrifice my bi*ch for a Real San Andreas remake
 05-30-2011, 08:48 AM         #84
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ Resident Evil 4 & Final Fantasy Better Than San Andreas. I'm Screaming

Thats Your Opinion,Homie. Some Will Agree & Well...Some Wont.

why you laughing for? Resident evil 4 is one of the best games ever made. final fantasy 7 is as well...throw in shadow of the colossus as well

hes right about zelda being better than the gta games as well, and im a HUGE fan of the gta games. and while were speaking about gta games, vice city is the GOAT game in the series (got 100% in it :dancingcool:) ...san andreas and gta4 are tied for 2nd only because gta4's multiplayer
 7 years ago '05        #85
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
Dudes really have san andreas over ff7? simpletons...
 7 years ago '04        #86
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 Rubix said:
Maaaaaan if San Andreas came out before FF7, n*ggas would have no problem saying SA is better...

It's all opinion though, and my opinion is SA is better
 7 years ago '09        #87
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 727 727
This and Vice City rage are sick. I wanna cop till the actual one drops
 7 years ago '05        #88
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
 EscoNore said:
Maaaaaan if San Andreas came out before FF7, n*ggas would have no problem saying SA is better...

It's all opinion though, and my opinion is SA is better
No question that san andreas was a fun game but in terms of depth and richness, imo anyway, ff7 blows san andreas out of the water.
 7 years ago '05        #89
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Ed Bundy said:
why you laughing for? Resident evil 4 is one of the best games ever made. final fantasy 7 is as well...throw in shadow of the colossus as well

hes right about zelda being better than the gta games as well, and im a HUGE fan of the gta games. and while were speaking about gta games, vice city is the GOAT game in the series (got 100% in it :dancingcool:) ...san andreas and gta4 are tied for 2nd only because gta4's multiplayer
 Rubix said:
I see we have some real gamers on deck.
 7 years ago '05        #90
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 cboi3523 said:
GTA SA is undoubtedly one of the GOATS, all those people saying that it's over rated needs to GTFOH!.

What other game lets you go to the gym to get swole or eat so often that you get fat it's a revolutionary game. The game also is loved by a lot of black folks because it takes it to the hood and there is a black hero runnin sh*t.
I hope this n*gga isn't serious.
 7 years ago '04        #91
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
GTA SA is the best one of the last generation. Just because it wasn't revolutionary doesn't mean it wasn't the best one, nor does it mean it shouldn't be considered as a top 10 game ever. What it did was take GTAIII and Vice City and improve them to the max.

Vice City will always be my favorite because of the setting and environment.
 7 years ago '06        #92
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Y.G. said:
I hope this n*gga isn't serious.
Guess you the only one that caught that huh.
n*ggas in here battling over GTA.
 7 years ago '11        #93
BigQuint 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 0 0
 Oh Finesse said:
it's one of the greatest games across the board. and top 3 on ps2, find a top 100 list where it doesn't come in at #1 over 50% of the time.

"but it's all just opinion"

name 5 ps2 games that can compete.. name me 10 games on any console ever better than san andreas... you can't, and won't.

overrated is such an overrated word
 7 years ago '07        #94
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Loxy Miracles said:
I'd easily sacrifice my bi*ch for a Real San Andreas remake

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #95
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 DonYBE said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #96
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
first of all.... ff7 vs SA that's apples and oranges. and it's just a stupid argument.

Secondly, GTA:SA is the is undoubtedly the best of the franchise. Saying that the GTA series is overrated is a crock of sh*t considering it was the first open world / sandbox type of game of it's kind. You only think it's overrated because so many other companies have taken and duplicated the open world environment that GTA started. Let's face it, GTA started a whole new genre of gaming.

Vice city comes in 2nd place in my opnion. Also, if you guys look closely at the Mod Trailers, you'll see that the modders just ported the maps over to GTA4 because of the physics engine. That's why the map still pretty much looks like crap w/ no new higher resolution textures and such. The maps weren't "ReCreated" just transfered over.
 7 years ago '05        #97
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Lol at GTA:SA Top 10? Yah motherfu*kers just pick up a controller in the PS2 era? GTA:SA is overrated as fu*k. sh*t I could probably name about 25-30 better games then it off the top of my head.
 05-31-2011, 08:43 PM         #98
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
geez I hate yall net n*ggaz....everything thats popular in the real world is overrated to yall cats
 7 years ago '05        #99
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 proof1984 said:
geez I hate yall net n*ggaz....everything thats popular in the real world is overrated to yall cats
...Took The Words Right Off My Keyboard. If The World fu*king With It Heavy,Its Overrated....So True....So True.

n*ggas Talking About Real Gamers Wouldnt Pick GTA:SA Over Zelda? Thats Some Comic Store sh*t Right There. So If Someone Says They Rather Play GTA Over Zelda,They Not A 'Real' Gamer?

Who In The Hell Made That Rule? Mario > Zelda.
 7 years ago '05        #100
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Probably the millions upon millions of people that actually buy games and not the people that buy only like 4 or 5 titles a year.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago