So Cole boring huh...

most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 daliff89 said:


dude they're not profound or creative

i just got done cutting my grass, listened to Elzhi - Elmatic and Pharoahe Monch - W.A.R.

those dudes have profound and creative lyrics
Love the guys you just mentioned but I'd put Cole above them. Elzhi and Monch can get boring sometimes. They're better emcees than J. Cole but J. Cole says more interesting things to me.

I Get Up, Losing My Balance, Before I'm Gone and Farewell are incredible tracks. If you don't like them I guess that's your loss, not that you'd think that's a loss.
 7 years ago '05        #142
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Left Hook said:
Love the guys you just mentioned but I'd put Cole above them. Elzhi and Monch can get boring sometimes. They're better emcees than J. Cole but J. Cole says more interesting things to me.

I Get Up, Losing My Balance, Before I'm Gone and Farewell are incredible tracks. If you don't like them I guess that's your loss, not that you'd think that's a loss.
see the thing with y'all is you say 'he's better cause i like him more'

i like Scarface more than Monch and Elzhi, but i understand that Monch and El are both better rappers

i got no problems with dudes saying 'i love this guys music!' what i don't like is the whole 'this guys music is awesome to me, that makes him better than dudes i don't like, and if you disagree you don't know what you're talking about!' talk
 7 years ago '05        #143
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 daliff89 said:


see the thing with y'all is you say 'he's better cause i like him more'

i like Scarface more than Monch and Elzhi, but i understand that Monch and El are both better rappers

i got no problems with dudes saying 'i love this guys music!' what i don't like is the whole 'this guys music is awesome to me, that makes him better than dudes i don't like, and if you disagree you don't know what you're talking about!' talk
But I didn't say that - I said he's better to me (and again, I did bold this part) to differentiate between me and my personal opinions and me forcing my opinions on you.
 7 years ago '11        #144
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
damn dis crazy am i the only j cole fan on here, i could listen to almost every track by him. The dude who made this thread only really posted weak tracks tho

J cole feat wale - beaitful bliss

J cole show me somthing

J cole cost me alot

J cole im about to blow up

them some of his tighter tracks.
 05-31-2011, 11:09 PM         #145
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patron253 said:
damn dis crazy am i the only j cole fan on here, i could listen to almost every track by him. The dude who made this thread only really posted weak tracks tho

J cole feat wale - beaitful bliss

J cole show me somthing

J cole cost me alot

J cole im about to blow up

them some of his tighter tracks.
show me something is a strong track, but blow up?

come on bruh u probably didnt get past the 1st 8 seconds of 'little ghetto n*gga'. that song is POWERFUL and trumps everything you name. shook ones freestyle is cole at his hungriest. 'simba' is a classic - one of the tracks that helped get his buzz goin. 'cant cry' is substantial beyond words. and 'going off' is one of the sickest verses this man has ever recorded.

u just started listening to cole or what


Last edited by Infamous B; 05-31-2011 at 11:11 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #146
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 Infamous B said:
u obviously didn't listen to any of the tracks in this thread.
well u didn't listen to any of his songs on the radio...oh yea wait he only has one.....with miguel...and its slow....and blah... airplays. thats whats its about. j cole is trippin he needs to drop somethin while drake is taking a break cuz thts his main competition
 05-31-2011, 11:18 PM         #147
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darquecinnamon said:
well u didn't listen to any of his songs on the radio...oh yea wait he only has one.....with miguel...and its slow....and blah... airplays. thats whats its about. j cole is trippin he needs to drop somethin while drake is taking a break cuz thts his main competition
by admitting you haven't listened to the tracks posted, i'm going to a.ssume you haven't heard most of his catalogue.

you gotta search for good music baby girl, it doesn't fall on your lap thru the radio.
 05-31-2011, 11:27 PM         #148
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:


see the thing with y'all is you say 'he's better cause i like him more'

i like Scarface more than Monch and Elzhi, but i understand that Monch and El are both better rappers

i got no problems with dudes saying 'i love this guys music!' what i don't like is the whole 'this guys music is awesome to me, that makes him better than dudes i don't like, and if you disagree you don't know what you're talking about!' talk
i get what ur trying to say
but its still just some worthless over-analyzing bullsh*t
no offense to you, ur not the only one who says this

everything about music is opinion
if you enjoy an artists music more, then naturally you should believe they are better artists
music is more than just rhyming, its the whole feel of the music, presence, flow... etc.

i love out-of-this-world rhyming as much as the next real hip hop fan
but music is more than that, this ain't poetry, this is bigger than that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 80
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 53
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy