XXL Top 250 Hip Hop Tracks of the 90's

most viewed right now
 96
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
216 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-28-2011, 07:56 PM         #21
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this list is a joke, the first nas song is hate me now and its like 90 somethin? yeahh okay
 7 years ago '09        #22
Chalky 314 heat pts314
space
avatar space
space
$28,377 | Props total: 23965 23965
How Is Ha! 80
 05-28-2011, 08:04 PM         #23
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
27.Back That !!$ Up(1998)-Juvenile
16.Bling Bling(1999)-B.G.
where they do that at? :jacmonson:
 7 years ago '10        #24
CharlesHamilton 
space
space
space
$201 | Props total: 31 31
 rd Meth said:
this list is a joke, the first nas song is hate me now and its like 90 somethin? yeahh okay
Yeah and One Love is at like 200
 7 years ago '09        #25
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,097 | Props total: 178 178
First Nas song at #88

damn, that's rough shape..


:nasmad:
 7 years ago '11        #26
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
avatar space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 1281 1281
i think Lean Back should be on that list somewhere. I literally listened to that sh*t everywhere in NY
 7 years ago '10        #27
kawgre12 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$13,941 | Props total: 10434 10434
 SpikeSpiegel88 said:
i think Lean Back should be on that list somewhere. I literally listened to that sh*t everywhere in NY
XXL Top 250 Hip Hop Tracks of the 90's
 7 years ago '04        #28
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,359 | Props total: 15099 15099
Hard Knock Life ahead of Juicy?

GTFOH
 7 years ago '10        #29
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$4,951 | Props total: 344 344
211.How To Rob(1999)-50 Cent


 05-28-2011, 09:03 PM         #30
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why C.R.E.A.M ain't top 10? Where is 24 hours to live? More DMX is needed. list is sketchy at best.
 05-28-2011, 09:20 PM         #31
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo some of these songs is gems... some of'em is a.ss...

the fuuuuck is all about the benjamins doin' at number 2!?!?!?!?

Where's Masta Ace at??? No slum village??? Moar J dilla please wtf???

Not even no love for DJ Quik.......

Not even Paperboy - "ditty" lol wtffffff
 7 years ago '08        #32
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
Who da fu*k made this retarded a.ss list??
 05-28-2011, 10:25 PM         #33
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, cats need to realize that the list is based off of, wait for it, OPINiON!! The order and mentioning of the songs on the list are based on the opinon of those individuals who comprised the list, and no list based on opinion will NEVER be perfect, cause if one of you guys made the list, trust me, we would saying that it's bullsh*t as well. Me personally, I can totally see the logic of why the songs were on here,like for instance "bling bling", hate or love it, is a classic because the slang itself caught on like wildfire, where you people of all races and age talking about "bling bling", same thing with "all about the benjamins". I think that the way the list was made was not only taking into account the actual quality/enjoyment of the song, but also other factors such as how the song may have made an impact on both hip hop culture and pop culture overal as well the aesthetic feeling people got from the song. Like, for example, Craig Mack's "flavor in ya ear (remix)" when we saw that video with all the big names at that time in ONE video, that ish was crazy to us
 7 years ago '05        #34
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 4519 4519
Like dude above said it IS all opinion..but I would like to see what criteria they based songs on..I mean obviously it wasn't just the hits..but it also wasn't just the quality of music. I'd like to know what they used to base the list on.

IMO though..TROY is probably my #1 song of the 90s..even though I can't really confidently say it.
 7 years ago '07        #35
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
Let me go start on my top 250.
 7 years ago '04        #36
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 Hotboy1982 said:
Ok, cats need to realize that the list is based off of, wait for it, OPINiON!! The order and mentioning of the songs on the list are based on the opinon of those individuals who comprised the list, and no list based on opinion will NEVER be perfect, cause if one of you guys made the list, trust me, we would saying that it's bullsh*t as well. Me personally, I can totally see the logic of why the songs were on here,like for instance "bling bling", hate or love it, is a classic because the slang itself caught on like wildfire, where you people of all races and age talking about "bling bling", same thing with "all about the benjamins". I think that the way the list was made was not only taking into account the actual quality/enjoyment of the song, but also other factors such as how the song may have made an impact on both hip hop culture and pop culture overal as well the aesthetic feeling people got from the song. Like, for example, Craig Mack's "flavor in ya ear (remix)" when we saw that video with all the big names at that time in ONE video, that ish was crazy to us
co-sign, summed it up nicely
 05-28-2011, 10:37 PM         #37
pande  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Das Efx -Real Hip not even mentioned !
 7 years ago '10        #38
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,872 | Props total: 20059 20059
That list is official.
 7 years ago '10        #39
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,872 | Props total: 20059 20059
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
20.Summertime(1991)-DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
19.I Got 5 On It(1995)-The Luniz
18.Shook Ones, Pt.II(1995)-Mobb Deep
17.Mo Money Mo Problems(1997)-Notorious B.I.G


16.Bling Bling(1999)-B.G.

Are you fu*king kidding me? Over those fu*king classics?
That song is the reason why it's considered a word in the dictionary these days. That's pretty significant for Hip-Hop.

All of these songs were significant in the 90's one way or another.
 05-28-2011, 10:45 PM         #40
illmatic52  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hate Me Now over every Illmatic track. SMH list is wack.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
106 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
63 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
155 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
43 comments
18 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy