Lil Wayne & Drake make it rain $250,000 at King of Diamonds

most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
61 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,312 | Props total: 3228 3228
 pkilla111 said:
hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i see j cole steal drake lines and sh*t bitin his style. weight on my chest like i bodybuild. that was a drake line f*ggot. j cole YOU SUCK. your music should be played to insonmiacs to put them to bed
n*gga you're lame, j cole doesn't give a fu*k about drake..if anything it's that f*ggot drake that's always trying to hug him like some f*g everytime he see's cole..j. cole >>>>>>>>>>>>drake..now get mad
 7 years ago '05        #82
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,755 | Props total: 4819 4819
 karr153 said:
Here we go with the feed the children bullsh*t. Tell them fu*king worthless homeless to get on a pole and we will make it rain for them. I aint wasting money on no fu*king school for kids or pus*y a.ss cancer research how you expect my bi*ch Chyna to get paid!?
lol this
 7 years ago '06        #83
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,779 | Props total: 1147 1147
i see all 1s
 7 years ago '10        #84
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,542 | Props total: 6475 6475
I know I'll hear it for this but it really k!lls me that these folks can have damn near any kind of woman they want & still throw all of this money around that could go towards a parent that is really trying or a school that may need books. I know it's their money & they can do what they want with it but why not go outside of the box. Yes they have charities but that's almost a given. I just wish these dudes had a little more heart. No one in their position can ever point a finger at government spening. Weezy should be ashamed b/c the cash he is throwing could have gone to pay a producer he owes for the hard work that he has skimped.
 7 years ago '06        #85
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Game375 said:
i see all 1s
well of course, quantity over quality. wouldn't be the same effect if it was all 100s, that'd be stupid as hell. you need a Making It Rain handbook or something.
 7 years ago '05        #86
sleezy 
space
space
$5,505 | Props total: 1387 1387
 Dat n*gga87 said:
I wonder how soon those female who work there start saying they did not throw out that much money.
Anyone who has ever had stacks of ones in the strip club before, knows unless its something other than singles, its no more than $900 in Wayne's in that one pic.
naw man that's not a stack right there, it's impossible to hold a fresh stack of ones in one hand,when you order a stack of ones they bring it out in a clear plastic bag, I wasn't ballin like this but my cuz was and been to the club wit him plenty,
 7 years ago '07        #87
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,880 | Props total: 987 987
These n*ggas making it rain more money, than I had in my lifetime.
 7 years ago '04        #88
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
 NLSP42 said:
"according to Worldstar’s publicist" yeah like thats an accurate source
x infinity
 7 years ago '09        #89
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
Tricks
 7 years ago '10        #90
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,705 | Props total: 230 230
isn't wayne on probation.. and part of that probation is not drinking alcohol.
 7 years ago '10        #91
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5244 5244
i see those 1 dollar bills

05-29-2011, 12:28 PM         #92
Younghovi2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skrippers gotta get paid too
 7 years ago '04        #93
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 2250 2250
 Livin Life said:
I hate when n*ggas act like these rappers supposed to use their hard earned money a certain type of way

hard earned?! ur an idiot. these n*ggas get paid $+1000n a SHOW. how hard can you work in a show to earn that much money. being a rapper is probably the easiest money ever,. unlike r&b acts, thety dont have to sing and perform at the same time, nor do they need to actually have talent (gucci mane) if u think they worked 'hard' for that 'hard earned' money, you dumber den deese n*ggas.
 7 years ago '04        #94
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 2435 2435
i only been to tootsies down here, and ya its official there
 7 years ago '06        #95
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I was out there..sh*t was crazy. I got free lapdances from hoes just because the place was so live. I heard Jeezy's time out there was wild too.
 7 years ago '10        #96
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 Game375 said:
i see all 1s

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #97
Affectz 163 heat pts163
space
space
$8,471 | Props total: 5866 5866
 marx1684 said:
I know I'll hear it for this but it really k!lls me that these folks can have damn near any kind of woman they want & still throw all of this money around that could go towards a parent that is really trying or a school that may need books. I know it's their money & they can do what they want with it but why not go outside of the box. Yes they have charities but that's almost a given. I just wish these dudes had a little more heart. No one in their position can ever point a finger at government spening. Weezy should be ashamed b/c the cash he is throwing could have gone to pay a producer he owes for the hard work that he has skimped.
how do u know they dont already help out the kids? even waka flocka does that let them have fun,its not all about being serious all the time
 7 years ago '04        #98
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,656 | Props total: 9597 9597
 cold_young_thug said:
hard earned?! ur an idiot. these n*ggas get paid $+1000n a SHOW. how hard can you work in a show to earn that much money. being a rapper is probably the easiest money ever,. unlike r&b acts, thety dont have to sing and perform at the same time, nor do they need to actually have talent (gucci mane) if u think they worked 'hard' for that 'hard earned' money, you dumber den deese n*ggas.
some rappers do put on a real good show in front of over thousands of people. its not exactly easy either
 7 years ago '04        #99
TizOnly1 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,660 | Props total: 9402 9402
 marx1684 said:
I know I'll hear it for this but it really k!lls me that these folks can have damn near any kind of woman they want & still throw all of this money around that could go towards a parent that is really trying or a school that may need books. I know it's their money & they can do what they want with it but why not go outside of the box. Yes they have charities but that's almost a given. I just wish these dudes had a little more heart. No one in their position can ever point a finger at government spening.
Blah, blah, blah

Weezy should be ashamed b/c the cash he is throwing could have gone to pay a producer he owes for the hard work that he has skimped.
 7 years ago '04        #100
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:
king of diamonds is aight, but is getting overrated. tootsies is better.
what this n*gga said

but even though I'm from Miami and I love everything about Miami, ATL strip clubs are wayyyyyyyy better than Miami's by a long a.ss mile.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
176 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
23 hours ago