Lil Wayne & Drake make it rain $250,000 at King of Diamonds

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
 pkilla111 said:
hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i see j cole steal drake lines and sh*t bitin his style. weight on my chest like i bodybuild. that was a drake line f*ggot. j cole YOU SUCK. your music should be played to insonmiacs to put them to bed
n*gga you're lame, j cole doesn't give a fu*k about drake..if anything it's that f*ggot drake that's always trying to hug him like some f*g everytime he see's cole..j. cole >>>>>>>>>>>>drake..now get mad
 7 years ago '05        #82
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
 karr153 said:
Here we go with the feed the children bullsh*t. Tell them fu*king worthless homeless to get on a pole and we will make it rain for them. I aint wasting money on no fu*king school for kids or pus*y a.ss cancer research how you expect my bi*ch Chyna to get paid!?
lol this
 7 years ago '06        #83
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
i see all 1s
 7 years ago '10        #84
marx1684 
space
space
$4,836 | Props total: 4980 4980
I know I'll hear it for this but it really k!lls me that these folks can have damn near any kind of woman they want & still throw all of this money around that could go towards a parent that is really trying or a school that may need books. I know it's their money & they can do what they want with it but why not go outside of the box. Yes they have charities but that's almost a given. I just wish these dudes had a little more heart. No one in their position can ever point a finger at government spening. Weezy should be ashamed b/c the cash he is throwing could have gone to pay a producer he owes for the hard work that he has skimped.
 7 years ago '06        #85
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Game375 said:
i see all 1s
well of course, quantity over quality. wouldn't be the same effect if it was all 100s, that'd be stupid as hell. you need a Making It Rain handbook or something.
 7 years ago '05        #86
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
 Dat n*gga87 said:
I wonder how soon those female who work there start saying they did not throw out that much money.
Anyone who has ever had stacks of ones in the strip club before, knows unless its something other than singles, its no more than $900 in Wayne's in that one pic.
naw man that's not a stack right there, it's impossible to hold a fresh stack of ones in one hand,when you order a stack of ones they bring it out in a clear plastic bag, I wasn't ballin like this but my cuz was and been to the club wit him plenty,
 7 years ago '07        #87
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 876 876
These n*ggas making it rain more money, than I had in my lifetime.
 7 years ago '04        #88
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 NLSP42 said:
"according to Worldstar’s publicist" yeah like thats an accurate source
x infinity
 7 years ago '09        #89
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
Tricks
 7 years ago '10        #90
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 203 203
isn't wayne on probation.. and part of that probation is not drinking alcohol.
 7 years ago '10        #91
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
i see those 1 dollar bills

05-29-2011, 01:28 PM         #92
Younghovi2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skrippers gotta get paid too
 7 years ago '04        #93
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Livin Life said:
I hate when n*ggas act like these rappers supposed to use their hard earned money a certain type of way

hard earned?! ur an idiot. these n*ggas get paid $+1000n a SHOW. how hard can you work in a show to earn that much money. being a rapper is probably the easiest money ever,. unlike r&b acts, thety dont have to sing and perform at the same time, nor do they need to actually have talent (gucci mane) if u think they worked 'hard' for that 'hard earned' money, you dumber den deese n*ggas.
 7 years ago '04        #94
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,018 | Props total: 2057 2057
i only been to tootsies down here, and ya its official there
 7 years ago '06        #95
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I was out there..sh*t was crazy. I got free lapdances from hoes just because the place was so live. I heard Jeezy's time out there was wild too.
 7 years ago '10        #96
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 Game375 said:
i see all 1s

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #97
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 4562 4562
 marx1684 said:
I know I'll hear it for this but it really k!lls me that these folks can have damn near any kind of woman they want & still throw all of this money around that could go towards a parent that is really trying or a school that may need books. I know it's their money & they can do what they want with it but why not go outside of the box. Yes they have charities but that's almost a given. I just wish these dudes had a little more heart. No one in their position can ever point a finger at government spening. Weezy should be ashamed b/c the cash he is throwing could have gone to pay a producer he owes for the hard work that he has skimped.
how do u know they dont already help out the kids? even waka flocka does that let them have fun,its not all about being serious all the time
 7 years ago '04        #98
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 cold_young_thug said:
hard earned?! ur an idiot. these n*ggas get paid $+1000n a SHOW. how hard can you work in a show to earn that much money. being a rapper is probably the easiest money ever,. unlike r&b acts, thety dont have to sing and perform at the same time, nor do they need to actually have talent (gucci mane) if u think they worked 'hard' for that 'hard earned' money, you dumber den deese n*ggas.
some rappers do put on a real good show in front of over thousands of people. its not exactly easy either
 7 years ago '04        #99
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 marx1684 said:
I know I'll hear it for this but it really k!lls me that these folks can have damn near any kind of woman they want & still throw all of this money around that could go towards a parent that is really trying or a school that may need books. I know it's their money & they can do what they want with it but why not go outside of the box. Yes they have charities but that's almost a given. I just wish these dudes had a little more heart. No one in their position can ever point a finger at government spening.
Blah, blah, blah

Weezy should be ashamed b/c the cash he is throwing could have gone to pay a producer he owes for the hard work that he has skimped.
 7 years ago '04        #100
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:
king of diamonds is aight, but is getting overrated. tootsies is better.
what this n*gga said

but even though I'm from Miami and I love everything about Miami, ATL strip clubs are wayyyyyyyy better than Miami's by a long a.ss mile.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy