most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,206 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

@ them spelling Scal name wrong
 7 years ago '04        #82
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
does pippen have anymore credability ??
 7 years ago '08        #83
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 TanstA! said:
Rose has to be one of the weakest MVP winners... just call it how I see it... he didnt dominate in these playoffs, he played catch up.. Dwight shouldve been MVP... everybody knows Magic would be 25 win max team without him.

but its also true Rose aint get too much help but most of times it was under 2 minutes and Thibs was pulling a Mike Brown "just give the ball to Rose and get out the way"

but still.... n*gga couldnt shoot for sh*t... kind of like a slow headed Rondo.
yes Dwight should've been MVP

Last edited by yungsavage05; 05-28-2011 at 06:24 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #84
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,933 | Props total: 30337 30337
He's right especially boozer
 05-28-2011, 06:25 PM         #85
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
our "third option" outplayed ur first

rose had 23 more points...on 41 more shots

pass the rock, son.

as miserable as wade looked at times, rose was even worse and u didn't even realize it
 7 years ago '10        #86
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 jj01 said:
who is the city putting the blame on?

yall need to get boozer the fu*k outta dodge, if yall want to be serious about winning a ring.
this all day. we gotta do whatever it takes to get boozer off te team asap. I can live with noahs mistakes...he played hard throughout the playoffs and if it wasnt for noahs energy starting off game 1 of da heat series then we may have been swept . Rose is our superstar. He shoulders plenty of blame, there is no need to call him out. He will do his part to get better next year, hopefully bringing a consistent 15-18ft jumper. I can't say the same about boozer
 7 years ago '04        #87
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 HarbingerOfSwag said:

[pic - click to view]

Oakley was straight bullying him!

STFU Pippen. First you say LBJ is better than MJ and now this? Traitor a.ss n*gga!
 7 years ago '05        #88
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
@ Bulls fans who think they can land Howard with a package centered around Joakim Noah.

This overly emotional loud mouth v*gina got exposed in a series against a team that played Bosh at center down the stretch of every game. CHRIS BOSH held Joakim Noah in check.

Boozer being a piece of sh*t is no secret to anyone though. Not Bulls fans or even Jazz fans. Noah and Rose are the guys who got exposed.
 05-28-2011, 08:19 PM         #89
handsumone1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ptwist said:
Boozer took home the "The Pau Gasol" award this year
i second this
:foshizzle:
 7 years ago '06        #90
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Man Boozer is the highest paid player on the team, SMH nobody gone trade for that contract. The bulls gm/owners fu*ked up big time. Should of kept that money to try to sign a big free agent this year. They have a history of not wanting to pay players and loosing them to free agency. I bet we loose Taj and Ashik when their contracts are up. And I think Taj should be starting. Might lose Noah too. Then they gonna have to pay D Rose a grip to keep him in town.

As far as the blame you can put some of it on everybody. In game one the bulls looked unstoppable but they lost their soul after losing a couple of tough games. I love coach Tibs but his inexperience showed up late in games and too much was put on Derrick Roses shoulders and the pressure got the best of him. He is still young but even the great Michael Jordan went through trials in tribulations. But this his happened to almost every MVP for the last decade. I think Duncan was the last MVP to win a ship in the same season. As far as Dwight winning the MVP, his team was 4th in the east and they got beat by the hawks in the playoffs. The MVP award usually goes to a player who has led his team to one of the best records in the league. You can argue Durant, Dwight, Dirk, and Lebron as possible winners but when you look at the fact that the bulls were down 2 starters for half of the year and still managed to get the best record in the NBA dude was the unanimous winner. Boxden votes dont count they have qualified people voting 113 first place votes went to Rose and only 3 to Dwight. No disrespect to Dwight but Rose was the regular season MVP, and to be honest until the heat series nobody could really slow him down.

Im gone give credit where credit is due the bulls couldnt out score Miamis big 3 despite playing them pretty good defensively. They reminded me a lot of the cavs last year where they had to work so hard for easy buckets. I thought they had a bright future but depending on how these labor talks go and if they can ship off Boozer D Rose might go out like AI.
 7 years ago '05        #91
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Well if Pipp is calling out Boozer and Noah he may as well call out Rose too. As the MVP he shot 6.3% while being defended by Bron. Its already known that Noah is an effort player that hustles on the glass. Boozer was brought in to be the 2nd option, overall he let you guys down more than anyone.
 7 years ago '10        #92
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 241 241
boozer gotta go! this n*gga a punk callin out bosh but then let the him ball him whole series.

when we first got him i was cool wit. when he got injured early on i was cool cause we was winning.

BUT WHEN THIS FOOL CAME UP 0 ALL PLAYOFFS..... HE GOTTA GO... I TAKE TYRUS THOMAS BACK FOR THE BUM BOOZER
 7 years ago '05        #93
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
The fu*k Pippen been smoking lately? This n*gga tryin to lose his little ambassador gig?
 7 years ago '04        #94
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Hold That said:
When players like Noah and Boozer are missing point blank range shots, and doing nothing to help Rose while he's being gaurded by two of the best perimeter defenders in the league all game, I don't think Rose needs to be "called out" at all.. Without rose we wouldn't even have been in the position to get to the Finals.

The n*gga in your avy was a non factor all series until the last quarter of the series, did he get called out? No. Why? Because LeBron and Bosh carried them.
You cant expect your role players to play up to their standards if your superstar and leader of your team is playing below his standards... Think about it they played all year at the level they played at by feeding off of Rose...

So now You get into the playoffs and you expect the same level of play from your role players when your star isnt even delivering???

You are asking for a miracle... A role player will only play as good as the leader of the team... Yeah some nights they will outplay the star but that is rare... If your star goes an entire series playing like sh*t odds are your role players will give u maybe a good game or 2... But for the most part will play like their star
 7 years ago '05        #95
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
its funny the excuses rose gets, dude was NOT being guarded by multiple people, i dont know what series anybody saying that was watching. A lot of times he was being guarded 1 on 1 and helll he even got wide open shots and missed 99% of them. dude even missed point blank lay ups....and i mean a lot of them.
 05-29-2011, 03:55 AM         #96
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
@ Bulls fans who think they can land Howard with a package centered around Joakim Noah. This overly emotional loud mouth v*gina got exposed in a series against a team that played Bosh at center down the stretch of every game. CHRIS BOSH held Joakim Noah in check. Boozer being a piece of sh*t is no secret to anyone though. Not Bulls fans or even Jazz fans. Noah and Rose are the guys who got exposed.
:agreement2:

truth

noah - fake a.ss andy / the soft corny homo version most overated f*g in da nba

boozer - larry hughes

d.rose - point fraud
 7 years ago '06        #97
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 INF4MOUS said:
Great contracts you n*ggas dished out over there

Better get happy with your frontline for the next 5 years
im fu*kin right here.. this f*ggot a.ss knick fan is talkin bout contracts?

7 years ago '05        #98
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12576 12576
 JNyiri77 said:
you should be mad another yr went by and the MVP of the league didn't win the Championship and that MVP was on your team
another year went by? Rose is only fu*kin 22.. his era JUST BEGAN.. @ another year went by..
 7 years ago '05        #99
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12576 12576
 dre03 said:
You cant expect your role players to play up to their standards if your superstar and leader of your team is playing below his standards... Think about it they played all year at the level they played at by feeding off of Rose...

So now You get into the playoffs and you expect the same level of play from your role players when your star isnt even delivering???

You are asking for a miracle... A role player will only play as good as the leader of the team... Yeah some nights they will outplay the star but that is rare... If your star goes an entire series playing like sh*t odds are your role players will give u maybe a good game or 2... But for the most part will play like their star
all of this is fine and great, but Rose delivered in the Indy and ATL series and Noah and Boozer weren't doing sh*t.. so this throws your entire argument out the window.. Boozer/Noah wasn't on sh*t when Rose was hot in the last two series, and they weren't on sh*t when he went cold against MIA.
 7 years ago '07        #100
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,558 | Props total: 1176 1176
 Hold That said:
all of this is fine and great, but Rose delivered in the Indy and ATL series and Noah and Boozer weren't doing sh*t.. so this throws your entire argument out the window.. Boozer/Noah wasn't on sh*t when Rose was hot in the last two series, and they weren't on sh*t when he went cold against MIA.
Rose was subpar at best in those two series

You wear some super homer/stan glasses. His whole playoff run was a.sscheeks in my eyes. Teague and collison was giving him hell and then he was lettin bibby actually look like he played some good defense
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy