May 28 - Brooklyn boy mauled to death inside his apartment by 'violent' pit bull, "He Ate My Baby"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Why should we?
Because it k!lled a baby. Yeah it's also the fault of the parents, but still...
 7 years ago '06        #62
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
i believe pits can be good dogs if raised well as a pup but i personally wouldn't have one if i had lil children of my own in the same house, i'd at least wait till they were grown first.
 7 years ago '07        #63
ryan90s 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 4 4
Damnnn happened right around my way too..CRAZY
 7 years ago '04        #64
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 TUNES707 said:
thats fu*kin sad man... you get joy from seeing a animal hurt?

youre on your way to becoming a serial k!ller buddy.....

its not the dog its the owner fu*kin idiot
lol no one would give a sh*t if this was any other animal getting fu*ked up by a porcupine, but since it's a dog, it's time for the queers to get butthurt.
 7 years ago '04        #65
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
fu*ked up
 7 years ago '07        #66
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
After the damn dog ate the rabbit it wouldve been a wrap. lol Like wtf was its already violent behavior and the consumption of ur other house pet not enough?
 7 years ago '04        #67
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
Is there any type of paperwork you have to do to get a pit??? I don't think they should make it illegal but they should make you have to have to go through the same hoops as you would buying a firearm...Pits can be just as dangerous and even more unpredictable...
 7 years ago '09        #68
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1094 1094
Watch these videos of pitbulls being pitbulls.. sh*t is disturbing as fu*k. NSFW VERY GRAPHIC

<-- this for my own enjoyment

People who own or defend pitbulls deserve what happens to them. It's like Russian roulette with pitbulls they can blow up on you at any time and if you're a female or child you don't have much of a chance since they have so much strength and muscle mass. Ultimate tough guy dogs. Most people in this thread defending them probably scrawny as fu*k and got a pitbull too cause they're pussies

Last edited by Zaosyn; 05-29-2011 at 05:51 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #69
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6742 6742
wheres peta
why dont they make a statement about this ... oh right
because those homos love animals more then humans
 7 years ago '09        #70
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1094 1094
 MumblesDaHumble said:
No we do.

Dude, you're an idiot. Commenting just from what you see from some random videos online proves nothing. You're mad you look like a f*ggot and the fact your dog can't defend you from an ant.

And then you go and judge why a person got a pitbull saying they are scrawny. It's like that lame answer people give on people who are homophobic, lol.
Don't you collect fu*king metal special edition game cases ?
Don't you stay in the Game Spot on here 24/7 ?
Don't you always stalk my posts trying to belittle me ?

Yeah you fit the requirements for a bi*ch a.ss to own a pit bull
I can see why you're mad though, I did help run you out of your little metal game case collection thread My dog doesn't need to defend me because I can defend myself, but I guess you can't since that's why you buy your pets for.. protection .

Now befor you reply with that I look like a child, you're far from a man and probably far from interacting with pus*y since you collect video game cases

All those videos are from 1 site. There's hundreads of videos out on the web of pitbulls acting wild. Why do you think pitbulls got a bad reputation? Because the vast majority of them do this sh*t.

Oh sh*t here's a whole site dedicated to pit bull attacks in the USA.

dayum. You won't see one for chihuahua who any other pure breed of dog. Sorry man, take your spot and go back in line. I ain't got time to argue with no namers who ride my nuts trying to get a reply from me. I don't understand why the inferior bothers to diss me

Everyone look at that website I linked and look at how many of those pitbull attack victims are kids... smh. Yall stand up for that sh*t? I guess pussies will never see eye to eye with real people.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 05-29-2011 at 06:11 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #71
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 1054 1054
Six people were later arrested and expected to be hit with obstruction charges, sources said.....

^^ Thats fu*ked up for trying to help the lady
 7 years ago '08        #72
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Everyone always givin animals a pass for this sh*t let it be the other way around and people would want the human hung live on national TV. n*ggas want to treat animals and humans as equals and sh*t but then wanna go easy on the dog ....put the dog to sleep and keep it movin

Last edited by Main Event; 05-29-2011 at 08:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #73
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11710 11710
 Zaosyn said:
You shouldn't of questioned its manhood

[pic - click to view]

Chihuahua are loving but also about that life

@ :35
 7 years ago '04        #74
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
mother and step-father should be charged in his death.
 7 years ago '04        #75
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
Parents should be charged with manslaughter and any child protection laws they can throw at them and the dog should be k!lled....

Also this is the one time i think the govt. needs to step in and add more regulation to owning something...If you are going to own an animal that is potentially deadly then you need to go through at least as much red tape as there is to owning a gun....They should also tax the fu*k out of owning more aggressive dogs so the people who can't really afford to give the dog what it needs to be a happy dog won't be able to afford to get one in the first place...if you don't even have a yard you shouldn't be owning a big dog...
 7 years ago '07        #76
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 123 123
yo in colorado there illegal but it's all about how you raise the dog...
 7 years ago '05        #77
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 Zaosyn said:
How many more times we gonna let Pit Bulls get a free pass? They aren't even recognized as a real dog breed. I see a bunch of scrawny frail bi*ch people walking their pit bulls all the time, pit bulls are the ultimate tough guy dog for the weak and insecure. You could argue that it depends on how someone raises their dog and I would agree with that except Pit Bulls technically aren't a real breed and I think they all have some fu*king anger problem that stems from their DNA.

I don't have any facts to back up that except Pit Bulls do alot more bad than they do good so you tell me. Wiping out the whole species of Pit Bull isn't possible so the next best thing is to create laws. People with kids under 13 shouldn't beable to have a Pit Bull. This is just one of the many cases of pitbulls k!lling kids. I have a chihuahua and whenever my baby cousin comes over she'll fu*k with him, pull his ears and sh*t and he's smart enough to know it's just a baby so he doesn't do anything but either take it or go to another room. You let a baby pull a pitbull ears or something and see what happens

Also my chihuahua is the bravest dog in the world. Fought some bi*ch a.ss dog that was like 8x bigger than him

Actually my best friend owns a pitbull and the thing wouldn't hurt a fly. My 2 year old nephew has pulled his ears and tail and got nothing from the dog but a giant tongue licking his face, I told my nephew not to do it because dogs don't like that and they can really hurt him and my nephew hasn't done it since.

The dog demeanour is all in how the owner treats dog. Pitbulls are very smart and loyal dogs they get a bad rep because their heads are huge and they are incredibly strong compared to other breeds, so when a Pitbull snaps it can do a lot more damage even k!ll someone. Though a lot of dogs of similar size can k!ll. Also the rumour that Pitbull's have a stronger bite than any other breed of dog is also false. While they do average near the top of that category, German Shepherds, Rottweilers and Dobermans all average with in 5 PSI (pounds per square inch) While the average bite for domesticated dogs is 320 PSI the average Pitbull is at 328 and the highest in the study was a Rotweiler with 338.

And to say they that they aren't even recognized as a real dog breed is absolutely ludicrous. You should do some research before you make a statement like that.

On this topic Dr. 1. Lehr Brisbin of the University of Georgia wrote:
"The few studies which have been conducted of the structure of the skulls, mandibles and teeth of pit bulls show that, in proportion to their size, their jaw structure and thus its inferred functional morphology, is no different than that of any breed of dog. There is absolutely no evidence for the existence of any kind of "locking mechanism" unique to the structure of the jaw and/or teeth of the American Pit Bull Terrier."

The 'pit bull' has powerful jaws, but they are not alone in this. This is yet another myth - that 'pit bulls' are more dangerous because they have the most powerful bite. Most large breeds and cross breeds have a very strong bite, and even smaller dogs can inflict a bite powerful enough to k!ll. Any dogs can be dangerous in the hands or an irresponsible, negligent or abusive owner.

Last edited by TrainWreck; 05-30-2011 at 02:55 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #78
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 Zaosyn said:
Watch these videos of pitbulls being pitbulls.. sh*t is disturbing as fu*k. NSFW VERY GRAPHIC

<-- this for my own enjoyment

People who own or defend pitbulls deserve what happens to them. It's like Russian roulette with pitbulls they can blow up on you at any time and if you're a female or child you don't have much of a chance since they have so much strength and muscle mass. Ultimate tough guy dogs. Most people in this thread defending them probably scrawny as fu*k and got a pitbull too cause they're pussies
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago