May 28 - Brooklyn boy mauled to death inside his apartment by 'violent' pit bull, "He Ate My Baby"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2011, 02:47 PM         #21
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid people own dogs ... you have a pitbull around children?

fu*kin poor parenting
 7 years ago '10        #22
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
So dude shoots dog in the head 40 times, everyone hates dude, pitbull k!lls baby, people aren't mad at the dog?
 05-28-2011, 03:19 PM         #23
coolcat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats what happens when you own a wild animal.
 7 years ago '07        #24
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Zaosyn said:
How many more times we gonna let Pit Bulls get a free pass? They aren't even recognized as a real dog breed. I see a bunch of scrawny frail bi*ch people walking their pit bulls all the time, pit bulls are the ultimate tough guy dog for the weak and insecure. You could argue that it depends on how someone raises their dog and I would agree with that except Pit Bulls technically aren't a real breed and I think they all have some fu*king anger problem that stems from their DNA.

I don't have any facts to back up that except Pit Bulls do alot more bad than they do good so you tell me. Wiping out the whole species of Pit Bull isn't possible so the next best thing is to create laws. People with kids under 13 shouldn't beable to have a Pit Bull. This is just one of the many cases of pitbulls k!lling kids. I have a chihuahua and whenever my baby cousin comes over she'll fu*k with him, pull his ears and sh*t and he's smart enough to know it's just a baby so he doesn't do anything but either take it or go to another room. You let a baby pull a pitbull ears or something and see what happens

Also my chihuahua is the bravest dog in the world. Fought some bi*ch a.ss dog that was like 8x bigger than him
stfu.
 05-28-2011, 03:36 PM         #25
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The owners, mom and dad are responsible.............Not the fu*kin dog. Who has that many pets and kids mixing around? Especially when the dog is caged in an apartment and probably is not socialized or trained the right way. Its sad all the way around, Rip to that kid

Comparing someone shooting his dog 40 times ( who does that ), to dumb fu*kin owners who cant raise a dog are two different cases. I know plenty of familes who own pits and have kids, but raised the dog the right way and had no issues. I dont know about shooting your dog 40 times, that just means you got some serious issues as well.
 7 years ago '10        #26
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,306 | Props total: 418 418
 MumblesDaHumble said:
WHy should we? sh*t thought the boy was some cat or something and fu*ked him up. Dirty ghetto parents should know better.

Oh and fu*k you

fu*k, you're like that f*ggot in class no one wants to listen to when he spouts his bullsh*t.

Your Chihuahua would get slaughtered in 0.000001 if it fought anything that wasn't a bi*ch. No harm meant to your dog though.
 7 years ago '04        #27
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
lol...here come the queers with their bestiality dog lust, treating the pit bull like a martyr...I think they should try the owner of the pit (whether it was the husband or the mother) as if they did the act themselves...since everyone claims that pitbulls are purely just a product of their environment, they should do that for all attacks.
 05-28-2011, 04:11 PM         #28
coolcat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '09        #29
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
I'm 26 and to this day my father talks about how my mother mad him get rid of the 2 pitbulls they had when she had my older brother. It's bad parenting and bad pet ownership. I've seen pitbulls and rottweilers play with small children hundreds of times. And I have a friend who was attacked by a dalmatian and I've been but by a chihuahua myself so it's not the breed it's the way they are raised and cared for. I can't wait until I buy my house so I can get my golden retriever
 7 years ago '09        #30
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1092 1092
 jasperfect said:
and I've been but by a chihuahua myself
You shouldn't of questioned its manhood

[pic - click to view]

Chihuahua are loving but also about that life

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Zaosyn; 05-28-2011 at 04:27 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #31
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 Zaosyn said:
You shouldn't of questioned its manhood

[pic - click to view]

Chihuahua are loving but also about that life

Well the way I wrote it was a little misleading but I was getting tired of typing lol. It bit at me and caught my jeans, tore a hole in them sh*ts too. Luckily they were the $19.99 Old Navy joints so i didn't care
 7 years ago '10        #32
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,759 | Props total: 940 940
 WhoSentU said:
You soundin real ignorant right now. Pitbulls AKA American Staffordshire Terriors are recognized by the AKC....probably THE most recognized purebred dog club in America. And no sh*t it stems from their DNA, they were bred to f!ght BULLS! Any dog can be agressive depending on how they're raised.

Chihuahua?

I have a pit and it loves being around people.

Depends how the owner raises it.
 7 years ago '05        #33
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
fu*king dogs. k!ll them all.
 7 years ago '04        #34
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
Another example of using a pitbull as a scapegoat for just people who won't take responsibility. Just shows that very few people know how to raise dogs, let alone pitbulls.
 7 years ago '04        #35
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
 Zaosyn said:
How many more times we gonna let Pit Bulls get a free pass? They aren't even recognized as a real dog breed. I see a bunch of scrawny frail bi*ch people walking their pit bulls all the time, pit bulls are the ultimate tough guy dog for the weak and insecure. You could argue that it depends on how someone raises their dog and I would agree with that except Pit Bulls technically aren't a real breed and I think they all have some fu*king anger problem that stems from their DNA.

I don't have any facts to back up that except Pit Bulls do alot more bad than they do good so you tell me. Wiping out the whole species of Pit Bull isn't possible so the next best thing is to create laws. People with kids under 13 shouldn't beable to have a Pit Bull. This is just one of the many cases of pitbulls k!lling kids. I have a chihuahua and whenever my baby cousin comes over she'll fu*k with him, pull his ears and sh*t and he's smart enough to know it's just a baby so he doesn't do anything but either take it or go to another room. You let a baby pull a pitbull ears or something and see what happens

Also my chihuahua is the bravest dog in the world. Fought some bi*ch a.ss dog that was like 8x bigger than him

man stfu.. u dont know what your talking about
 7 years ago '06        #36
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 donmeca2020 said:
not to sound like im stereotyping, but obvisously this was in more of a hood type area, and the mother wasn't doing her job correctly, leaving small children around any type of animals that could possibly harm the kids. its common fu*king sense you dont leave kids nears dogs, kids dont know and will fu*k with the dogs next thing you know it doggy bites the fu*k outa one of them. i feel sorry for the loss of the child but in all the reality the mother should be charged for neglect and the pit bull shouldnt be blamed for this. now that this incident has happen their gonna put the dog to sleep because some dumb bi*ch wasnt doing her job of being a fu*king mom.......
nah trust you are right about it being a hood type area.. BROWSVILLE is the definition of hood. trust me.. I should know. Im basically i Brownsville with fam when I'm in New York.

RIP to the kid though.. sad.. sad way to go. Mustve bee painful.
 7 years ago '07        #37
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14812 14812
fu*k that fu*k the parents and the pit

and yall showin sympathy for the pit cases like that the block shoulda beat the sh*t outta the parents and the pit

its a dead 4 yr old man this is sad

r.i.p.
 7 years ago '04        #38
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,295 | Props total: 3753 3753
R.i.P To Lil Bruh Sad sh*t!!!
 7 years ago '10        #39
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
its not about what type of dog it is it is about how its raised. some of yall in here soundin dumb as sh*t
 7 years ago '06        #40
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 255 255
unfu*kin real! mother should lose all kids, those dogs needs to be put to sleep, somebody gotta pay for this sh*t!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy