May 28 - Brooklyn boy mauled to death inside his apartment by 'violent' pit bull, "He Ate My Baby"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6401 pageviews
92 comments

MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 8734 8734
May 28 - Brooklyn boy mauled to death inside his apartment by 'violent' pit bull, "He Ate My Baby"

[pic - click to view]

A 4-year-old boy died after he was savagely mauled by a pit bull inside his Brooklyn apartment Friday night, cops and witnesses said.

Neighbors rushed to the Pacific St. home in Brownsville about 9:15 p.m. after hearing the mother's desperate cries for help when the dog latched onto the boy's throat, witnesses said.

"Help! He ate my baby! He ate my baby!" the mother wailed, according to one witness.

"The baby was bit in the head and neck," said neighbor Anthony Brown, 35. "The baby wasn't moving."

Jayelin Graham was rushed to Brookdale University Hospital, where he died.

A chaotic scene unfolded when cops arrived at the apartment as neighbors crowded near the building, witnesses said. A group of people tried to storm the home, but police held them back.

Six people were later arrested and expected to be hit with obstruction charges, sources said.

Police were questioning the mother, who has three other young children who live in the apartment. Sources said she faces criminal charges.

Neighbors said the seedy first-floor home of the family was like a small zoo with two pit bulls, a German shepherd, a parrot and a snake.

The family used to own a rabbit, but it was recently eaten by one of the dogs, neighbors said.

"People were scared of those dogs," said Kenny Rishar, 50, the super of the building. "The dogs belong to the husband, who is seldom here. This was a tragedy waiting to happen."

Brown said the entire street was afraid of the pit bull that k!lled little Jayelin.

"It was a violent dog," he said. "Dangerous. A big dog. The whole block is scared of that dog."

Angelica Barriere, president of the PTA at Public School 178 across the street, said she ran over when she heard the screams.

"I think the mother should be locked up, should be arrested," said Barriere, 32. "She had issues. The little boy was not well-dressed and was not clean, but he was a good kid."

A neighbor, Rose, who recalled Jayelin being a "real sweet little kid," said the dogs were kept in a cage.

"When you cage an animal and let it out, what do you think it will do? An animal goes wild," Rose said.
Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Brooklyn boy mauled to death inside his apartment by 'violent' pit bull, chaotic scene follows

Last edited by MGz; 05-28-2011 at 08:54 AM..

92 comments for "May 28 - Brooklyn boy mauled to death inside his apartment by 'violent' pit bull, "He Ate My Baby""

05-28-2011, 08:57 AM         #2
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

sad

rip lil man
 7 years ago '09        #3
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7314 7314
I'm confused So did the dog belong to her husband or a neighbor?
 7 years ago '06        #4
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
i bet people gonna try to ban pits again. they are really nice loyal animals, just get easily aggressive if neglected or treated bad from a young age.. rip to lil homie tho
 05-28-2011, 10:49 AM         #5
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not to sound like im stereotyping, but obvisously this was in more of a hood type area, and the mother wasn't doing her job correctly, leaving small children around any type of animals that could possibly harm the kids. its common fu*king sense you dont leave kids nears dogs, kids dont know and will fu*k with the dogs next thing you know it doggy bites the fu*k outa one of them. i feel sorry for the loss of the child but in all the reality the mother should be charged for neglect and the pit bull shouldnt be blamed for this. now that this incident has happen their gonna put the dog to sleep because some dumb bi*ch wasnt doing her job of being a fu*king mom.......
 05-28-2011, 10:54 AM         #6
Gleams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*ked up scenario
 7 years ago '07        #7
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
y is nobody wishin death on this dog?had a boy mauled a pitbul tha outcry woulda been alot different
 7 years ago '07        #8
Mucz3087 11 heat pts11
space
space
$863 | Props total: 39 39
the dog shouldn't be k!lled in retrospect it was the mothers fault for not watchin her child and keeping a dog like that in the house
 05-28-2011, 12:22 PM         #9
Codizzle313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao thats pretty funny they got video of this?
 7 years ago '10        #10
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8299 8299
 Codizzle313 said:
:iough:
 7 years ago '04        #11
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 r.burgundy said:
y is nobody wishin death on this dog?had a boy mauled a pitbul tha outcry woulda been alot different
that dog cant rationalize between what is right and wrong. The reason dogs get like this is because of the owners not socializing them, and caging them. and it sounds like they trained the dog to be like this so it was waiting to happen.. I have to pitts that i could leave around all my nieces n nephews and they wouldnt dare even growl at them.
 7 years ago '09        #12
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,710 | Props total: 13295 13295
Damn RIP to him...
 7 years ago '06        #13
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,138 | Props total: 3178 3178
 Codizzle313 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #14
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
yo man fk this, im not balming the dogs im blaming the owners who make em aggressive, then let them run around and do what the fuk they want, of course there gonna go and fuk some shyt up WTF dumbass dudes not handling their dogs correctly, it's their fault
 7 years ago '06        #15
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18966 18966
man....fu*k...
 7 years ago '09        #16
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
How many more times we gonna let Pit Bulls get a free pass? They aren't even recognized as a real dog breed. I see a bunch of scrawny frail bi*ch people walking their pit bulls all the time, pit bulls are the ultimate tough guy dog for the weak and insecure. You could argue that it depends on how someone raises their dog and I would agree with that except Pit Bulls technically aren't a real breed and I think they all have some fu*king anger problem that stems from their DNA.

I don't have any facts to back up that except Pit Bulls do alot more bad than they do good so you tell me. Wiping out the whole species of Pit Bull isn't possible so the next best thing is to create laws. People with kids under 13 shouldn't beable to have a Pit Bull. This is just one of the many cases of pitbulls k!lling kids. I have a chihuahua and whenever my baby cousin comes over she'll fu*k with him, pull his ears and sh*t and he's smart enough to know it's just a baby so he doesn't do anything but either take it or go to another room. You let a baby pull a pitbull ears or something and see what happens

Also my chihuahua is the bravest dog in the world. Fought some bi*ch a.ss dog that was like 8x bigger than him

Last edited by Zaosyn; 05-28-2011 at 01:34 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #17
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
i guess this balances sh*t out first a dog gets shot 40 times and ya bi*ch a.ss n*ggas crying over a animal now it bites a baby smh
 7 years ago '07        #18
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230

[pic - click to view]

05-28-2011, 02:24 PM         #19
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
i guess this balances sh*t out first a dog gets shot 40 times and ya bi*ch a.ss n*ggas crying over a animal now it bites a baby smh
It is a balance. Some animals are good,some are bad. Then there are instincts too. This dog, smh at this.
 7 years ago '06        #20
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 Zaosyn said:
How many more times we gonna let Pit Bulls get a free pass? They aren't even recognized as a real dog breed........ I would agree with that except Pit Bulls technically aren't a real breed and I think they all have some fu*king anger problem that stems from their DNA.........

I don't have any facts to back up that
You soundin real ignorant right now. Pitbulls AKA American Staffordshire Terriors are recognized by the AKC....probably THE most recognized purebred dog club in America. And no sh*t it stems from their DNA, they were bred to f!ght BULLS! Any dog can be agressive depending on how they're raised.

Chihuahua?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy