Cassidy Exposes Swizz Beatz Relationship, "[He] Don't Even Answer My Calls Anymore"

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 Marvin Hagler said:
"Swizzy answerin' my calls is like Michael Jordan gettin' braids"

Cass lost
 7 years ago '04        #42
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 296 296
 Andre3stacks said:
He probably stopped answering his calls as soon as he heard that sh*tty NBA 2K track.
Nah when he heard bars album.
 7 years ago '11        #43
Gou 
space
space
$915 | Props total: 271 271
 m_cullins said:
Nah when he heard bars album.
^ lol / that joint was kinda garbage
 7 years ago '07        #44
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15079 15079
Cassidy and I worked together for close to 10 years. He’s grown and I’ve grown and we decided that it was time for him to venture off and take control of his career. At the end of the day we are still family.

7 years ago '07        #45
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
Swizz beats is a bi*ch..i'm sure there's probably no bad blood between him and cass..he just simply see's no benefit in picking up cassidy's calls anymore, therefore he doesn't..n*ggas in the industry are superficial as a muthafu*ka....as an artist, never a.ssume individuals in it are your homies or have your best interests @ heart, becauase 9 times out of 10 you will never hear from them if they can't get $$$ with you or something they want from you...i can understand where cass is coming from since swizz is the one that put him on and someone who made his career what it is..most importantly he's been a mentor of cassidy for so damn long..grimey sh*t from a grimey a.ss industry n*gga

Last edited by Deniro732; 05-27-2011 at 08:04 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #46
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
 Andre3stacks said:
He probably stopped answering his calls as soon as he heard that sh*tty NBA 2K track.
Me going broke is like Michael Jordan getting braids
 7 years ago '11        #47
default28 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1149 1149
the tough guy 'cass' is bi*ching on us?

7 years ago '05        #48
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
 Hardkore said:
^ exactly. n*ggas get tired of hanging around friends who constantly get in trouble with the law.

swizz still talks to DMX from time to time though.
finally someone who gets it

Sigel don't understand jay is older and has his image that don't involve street sh*t

No one wants that negative energy
 05-27-2011, 08:08 PM         #49
BLẵCKTẵG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow this is a very dis heartening thing. what could have happend in the dark for a friend/bizness relationship would fall through the cracks such as this?
 05-27-2011, 08:39 PM         #50
latriceh6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
the i/m better than u song?? lol i like it
 7 years ago '04        #51
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 latriceh6 said:
the i/m better than u song?? lol i like it
Somebody else sung that, I liked it too. That Cassidy track was Game Time.
 7 years ago '08        #52
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
 Marvin Hagler said:
"Swizzy answerin' my calls is like Michael Jordan gettin' braids"

Cass lost
 7 years ago '07        #53
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 jorgetech said:
I hate Swizz but he's on yachts with his wife and other millionaires probably as we speak talking about new mulit million dollar business ventures. Tell me how Cassidy would be on his radar.
lol...what kinda question is this? Cass has been Swizzy's #1 artist since day 1...he's the whole reason Cass is even around.

just because some one aint sellin no more doesn't mean you cut em off..
 7 years ago '05        #54
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 braided_uppimp said:
ever since Swizz married Alicia Keys, he seem to be a little bi*ch, i remember 50 sayin that Swizz change a little bit...Swizz a pus*y whipped little n*gga, he worship that bi*ch mayne
well she is his wife and mother of his child.

Deniro732 said:
Swizz beats is a bi*ch..i'm sure there's probably no bad blood between him and cass..he just simply see's no benefit in picking up cassidy's calls anymore, therefore he doesn't..n*ggas in the industry are superficial as a muthafu*ka....as an artist, never a.ssume individuals in it are your homies or have your best interests @ heart, becauase 9 times out of 10 you will never hear from them if they can't get $$$ with you or something they want from you...i can understand where cass is coming from since swizz is the one that put him on and someone who made his career what it is..most importantly he's been a mentor of cassidy for so damn long..grimey sh*t from a grimey a.ss industry n*gga
stop guessin n*gga. seems like a lotta people just makin a.ssumptions just because he's rich.
 7 years ago '04        #55
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 Andre3stacks said:
fu*k that n*gga Swizzy man.. Its Gametime.. gametime
 7 years ago '04        #56
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 Chief Dee said:
I understand Cass' frustration, but the whole murder trial thing is probably what made Swizz not fu*k with him. Cassidy has been in the news more fir negativity recently than his actual music. Swizz probably doesnt wanna deal with the baggage that Cassidy brings. Swizz is just a producer, Cassidy seems like that friend who everytime you hang out with him he gets you in some kind of trouble. We've all had friends like that, lol.
cassidy a choir boy or atleast hardly about shootin or in the streets like that..

swizz made his career from making beats for people who shot stabbed and juxed n*ggas daily and actually rapped about it.

cass needa realize he old news..

swizz fu*king with a whole new crowd and doesnt have time for petty n*gga morals of "keepin it real" or "breakin bread" with artist looking for him to build them a new buzz.

remember this n*gga?

[video - click to view]

exactly.
 7 years ago '07        #57
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15079 15079

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #58
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
you know keys took his cell phone away
 05-28-2011, 02:23 AM         #59
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BARS was Cass best album wtf and it wasn't Cassidy's legal issues because Swizz made another album with him after the case. Besides he still fuks with X who is in jail so much he can't even get a new album out

Swizz prob just mad that Cassidy left him for someone who has more cake in Mello. Thing is Mello knows as much as Artest when it comes to running a label. Yall can shyt on Swizz's beats but he can make bangers. All the beats on Cass's last album sounded exactly the same.

It's a shame though because Cass has the talent just just needs music minded person to help guide him. Mello isn't cutting it

timdog said:
swizz held cassidy down for a long time and cass mad at that when ruff ryders didnt put him out who got him a deal ?
Yeah if it wasn't for Swizz Cass would have ended up like Flashy, J-Hood, Infra.Red, Cross and them other Ruff Ryder n*ggas. At least Cassidy's name is known.

So does Full Surface still exists? Mashonda got dumped, Eve's album has been in limb for years, Yung Wun hasn't done anything in even more years and idk what's up with Bone Thugs now
 7 years ago '06        #60
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
he probably snitched to mashonda that swizz was seeing alicia keys.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy