Cassidy Exposes Swizz Beatz Relationship, "[He] Don't Even Answer My Calls Anymore"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
7540 pageviews
64 comments

flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3748 3748
Cassidy Exposes Swizz Beatz Relationship, "[He] Don't Even Answer My Calls Anymore"

Philadelphia rapper Cassidy and hit-making producer Swizz Beatz's personal relationship may be as distant as their music estrangement as the Full Surface protege speaks out against his former mentor.

Taking to popular social medium Twitter, Cass exposed their distanced relationship.

"@THEREALSWIZZZ don't even answer my calls anymore: we ain't speak in over a year: i thought we was fam, but times change, Smh That why I changed.. Ain't no love loss.. It is what it is..," Cass tweeted May 25th.
"@THEREALSWIZZZ it's never a war, I'm just speaking my mind.. How can we talk if you never pick up, You said you let me do my own thing ASAP, but what does that have to do wit communicating, since I'm doing my own thing you don't talk to me anymore.. Thats crazy.."
"@THEREALSWIZZZ the only reason I'm on twitter is cause that's the only way I can reach you.. RealRap." (Cassidy's Twitter)
While direct responses to Cass were not found on his Twitter page, Swizzy did say his focus was purely on positive energy moving forward.

"Positive vibes in 2011 plus anything else will not be accepted point blank period!!!!!!!#lifeis2short4BS," he tweeted May 25. (Swizz Beatz's Twitter)
Beatz is specifically known for lending support on Cass' "Drink & My 2 Step" 2007 and guiding the rapper's career around the early 2000's.

The first MC of significance to be supported by Swizz Beatz's J-affiliated Full Surface label, Cassidy is a fresh-faced Philadelphian who gained a lot of attention as a battle rapper -- with a successful bout against Freeway as one of the first feathers in his cap. People who had been following him through several mixtape appearances were more than a little surprised by the angle taken on his first solo single, "Hotel." (All Music)
Last weekend, Cass addressed a New Jersey arrest related to violating a probation.

"I'm still on probation from the situation I dealt with about six, seven years ago," Cass told Cosmic Kev in an interview. "[Me living in New Jersey,] that's why the police bought the whole SWAT team...I wasn't even sure what I was charged with. they bringing the whole SWAT team out, they talkin' about I'm on maximum security, I'm armed and dangerous -- I didn't even know what I was goin' down for. I was confused and if I know if I was confused the people in the streets were definitely confused." (Cosmic Kev)

[pic - click to view]

Cassidy Exposes Swizz Beatz Relationship, "[He] Don't Even Answer My Calls Anymore" | SOHH.COM

64 comments for "Cassidy Exposes Swizz Beatz Relationship, "[He] Don't Even Answer My Calls Anymore""

7 years ago '08        #2
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,917 | Props total: 7303 7303
He probably stopped answering his calls as soon as he heard that sh*tty NBA 2K track.
 7 years ago '05        #3
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,375 | Props total: 646 646
What a surprise a millionaire acting brand new...never heard this one before. Cass need to move on.
 7 years ago '08        #4
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I understand Cass' frustration, but the whole murder trial thing is probably what made Swizz not fu*k with him. Cassidy has been in the news more fir negativity recently than his actual music. Swizz probably doesnt wanna deal with the baggage that Cassidy brings. Swizz is just a producer, Cassidy seems like that friend who everytime you hang out with him he gets you in some kind of trouble. We've all had friends like that, lol.
 7 years ago '04        #5
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 Chief Dee said:
I understand Cass' frustration, but the whole murder trial thing is probably what made Swizz not fu*k with him. Cassidy has been in the news more fir negativity recently than his actual music. Swizz probably doesnt wanna deal with the baggage that Cassidy brings. Swizz is just a producer, Cassidy seems like that friend who everytime you hang out with him he gets you in some kind of trouble. We've all had friends like that, lol.
I can dig that
 05-27-2011, 10:52 AM         #6
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
What a surprise a millionaire acting brand new...never heard this one before. Cass need to move on.
yeah, shame that since he stopped making music with swizz he fell off
 05-27-2011, 10:53 AM         #7
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Swizzy answerin' my calls is like Michael Jordan gettin' braids"

Cass lost
 05-27-2011, 10:56 AM         #8
jorgetech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate Swizz but he's on yachts with his wife and other millionaires probably as we speak talking about new mulit million dollar business ventures. Tell me how Cassidy would be on his radar.
 7 years ago '06        #9
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
Cassidy should be thankful. Has he heard any of Swizz's beats lately?
 7 years ago '05        #10
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,078 | Props total: 4214 4214
 Marvin Hagler said:

Cass lost
 05-27-2011, 11:01 AM         #11
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:

Cass lost

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #12
blackdiamondz10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 250 250
dam das f'd up of him not to answer homie calls....even if Cassidy's name been around sum legal issues lately u still don't cut the n*gga off das like sum female sh*t....Cassidy seem like a smart individual that made sum mistakes in his past but as a man Swizz should hava sit down wit the n*gga at least...i swear cats nowadays is on that female i aint talkin to u kno more sh*t...smh
 7 years ago '05        #13
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 jorgetech said:
I hate Swizz but he's on yachts with his wife and other millionaires probably as we speak talking about new mulit million dollar business ventures. Tell me how Cassidy would be on his radar.
Amazing how a boatload of corny beats and so-so production can lead you to that extravagant life style
 7 years ago '07        #14
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14803 14803
swizz held cassidy down for a long time and cass mad at that when ruff ryders didnt put him out who got him a deal ?
 05-27-2011, 11:27 AM         #15
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackdiamondz10 said:
dam das f'd up of him not to answer homie calls....even if Cassidy's name been around sum legal issues lately u still don't cut the n*gga off das like sum female sh*t....Cassidy seem like a smart individual that made sum mistakes in his past but as a man Swizz should hava sit down wit the n*gga at least...i swear cats nowadays is on that female i aint talkin to u kno more sh*t...smh
real talk at Swizz

Last edited by sourkush; 05-27-2011 at 11:35 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #16
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 FlamboyantOne said:
Amazing how a boatload of corny beats and so-so production can lead you to that extravagant life style

05-27-2011, 11:38 AM         #17
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint no friends in the music business. All business
 7 years ago '07        #18
mr.john 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 287 287
I don't really know there relationship so its hard to pass judgement.
 7 years ago '04        #19
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,653 | Props total: 23079 23079
c.r.e.a.m
 7 years ago '04        #20
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
sad but that's the way it is in the business, ppl in the industry need to stop a.ssuming ANYONE that they meet through this business is their friend. Once someone changes tax brackets they change friends as well , it's just the way it is , u just gotta deal with it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago