Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2011, 03:48 PM         #161
lok2685 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Beast Mode: Get you're facts straight before you start posting something that you know will cause a giant argument between all the people on this site.

Listen to the damn quote, he said MJ is the Greatest Scorer of all time. He also said Lebron "MAYBE" The Greatest Player of all time. He didnt call him the GOAT, he said he could "MAYBE" have that title. Lebron has the skills to obtain that title at the end of his career but only time will tell.

I won't get into the discussion of who the GOAT is because its pointless since everyone has a different criteria for who they feel should have that title. I have my personal favorites but those are my own just like everyone has their own
 7 years ago '04        #162
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 romaire said:
sorry, i forgot he is "Great" at shooting..
50% from the field during the season...but I know 'he just gets forces his way to the basket layups' wahh wahh wahh

he's shooting 46% in the playoffs with tough defense that he can't just drive on...that looks great to me
 7 years ago '11        #163
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
Not really the biggest Lebron fan, but hands down he has been the best player in the NBA for the past 2 years. But lets just wait and see how things play out with the Finals and the next couple of years before the MJ comparisons come out and lets see if he could dominate an era like Mike did.

But even though he plays with a former Finals MVP and a top 10-15 player in Bosh he still is leading by example and coming up big when the stakes are at its highest. Can't hate on that at all.
 7 years ago '06        #164
romaire 
space
space
$50 | Props total: 0 0
 Liquid-Science said:
50% from the field during the season...but I know 'he just gets forces his way to the basket layups' wahh wahh wahh

he's shooting 46% in the playoffs with tough defense that he can't just drive on...that looks great to me

no homie that looks GOOD..

if u want great shooting, see Dirk..
 7 years ago '04        #165
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 romaire said:
no homie that looks GOOD..

if u want great shooting, see Dirk..
there can't be more than 1 great shooter in the league?

Dirk's being defended by centers/big PFs most of the time just to throw a big body at him, they can't keep up with him so he can still get open

bron usually has the most athletic player on the other team guarding him and he still gets it done

Bron is definitely the most complete player if not ever, at least since Magic...you can throw Bron on a center if need be too

throw all of that together with Bron's defense and pippen definitely makes a point

once Bron gets his rings, it's really going to be a strong debate
 7 years ago '05        #166
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #167
romaire 
space
space
$50 | Props total: 0 0
 Liquid-Science said:
there can't be more than 1 great shooter in the league?

Dirk's being defended by centers/big PFs most of the time just to throw a big body at him, they can't keep up with him so he can still get open

bron usually has the most athletic player on the other team guarding him and he still gets it done

Bron is definitely the most complete player if not ever, at least since Magic...you can throw Bron on a center if need be too

throw all of that together with Bron's defense and pippen definitely makes a point

once Bron gets his rings, it's really going to be a strong debate

thats all cool my dude, im just saying he isnt a great shooter..
 7 years ago '12        #168
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Damn I just said this sh*t last week

And lastly, Bron haters SHOOOOOOKKK
 7 years ago '06        #169
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
so lebron has a good series now hes the GOAT??? ... cmon pip
thats what im saying
 7 years ago '09        #170
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
Damn, 8 pages and going because a n*gga said LeBron can be or may be better than Jordan? The n*gga wasnt talking about better than him now yet everybody is going crazy.

Calm down everybody its not that serious.
 7 years ago '11        #171
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Lebron is winless in the finals and now he is the GOAT. I swear sometimes i just wana give up with Ball. I swear. This sh*t is sickening.
 05-27-2011, 04:38 PM         #172
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most superstars now days are so inconsistent with there game including Lebron and Kobe, nobody touching mj with both of that title
 7 years ago '09        #173
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192

when theres kobe>jordan threads, LeBron fans are always the first to defend jordan.
But when someone says lebron>jordan, these n*ggas cosign

the first thing they bring up is jordans 6 rings to kobe's 5, and this n*gga Lebron hasnt even won one.

Last edited by WiLL; 05-27-2011 at 04:48 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #174
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
So now you can have 0 rings and be the goat?

7 years ago '07        #175
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
way too early to tell
 7 years ago '05        #176
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
I think he switched it up. I think he changed his tune throughout the day now saying that LeBron COULD BE the greatest player ever.
 7 years ago '10        #177
beast mode 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 .:RELOADED:. said:
only thing thats stopping lebron from being the goat is his defense....hes an average defender

to be the goat he needs to be an elite defender to top mike and kobe.....yes hes a better player than kobe now but u take kobe at 26 and id take kobe over lbj...mj was elite on both offense and defense

quite simply lebron aint
 Mr. Moses said:
n*gga Jordan was a better passer and facilitator than LeBron, this isn't even a question.

these n*ggaz just plain don't watch basketball
 7 years ago '06        #178
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Damn, 8 pages and going because a n*gga said LeBron can be or may be better than Jordan? The n*gga wasnt talking about better than him now yet everybody is going crazy.

Calm down everybody its not that serious.
 7 years ago '10        #179
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
I think Pippen is talking about his ability not his greatness or legacy. MJ is the greatest of all-time but LeBron is the best player of all time. I don't know if I can agree with that now but when LeBron retires I'm sure I will be. He might end up as top 5 in 12 years, I would not be surprised and would be a great honor. LeBron is the best player in the league and the most talented.
 05-27-2011, 05:46 PM         #180
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan fanboys gonna have to be prepared to deal with this shyt for a while now
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy