Scottie Pippen: "Lebron James is the best player of all time"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620

[pic - click to view]

Calm down Scottie, dont get caught up in the moment :lachen001:
 05-27-2011, 11:19 AM         #62
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes freak of nature but thats very premature.
 7 years ago '09        #63
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
He didnt say LeBron is better than Jordan. He said he could be better than him eventually based on the fact that LeBron has so many other talents offensively that at this point in his career Jordan didnt have.

I've said all along that Jordan may have been the best scorer ever but I would have taken Magic Johnson as the better "player" over him in an all time discussion. So, if LeBron is supposed to be Magic Johnson x10 then its only right to a.ssume that when he is done he should be considered better.

Not a stretch
 7 years ago '06        #64
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
 trill jackson said:
does anybody really still think this is wades team? as great as wade is (and he is great) bron is clearly the best player on the team
ring count

wade: 1
lbj: 0
 7 years ago '04        #65
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
Can Lebron win something before he's called the greatest at anything... jesus..
 7 years ago '09        #66
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,930 | Props total: 22179 22179
stephen A ethering scottie on sports center !
 7 years ago '08        #67
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Stephen A really just said "how dare you"
 7 years ago '08        #68
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,734 | Props total: 12156 12156
better not go down 0-2 in Finals appearances...not with this team.

Kobe has lost 2 but he got 5 of those bad boys already. You go down 0-2 with the pressure of catching Kobe and Mike and its a wrap for that boi.
 7 years ago '09        #69
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,930 | Props total: 22179 22179
 Mike Nitty said:
better not go down 0-2 in Finals appearances...not with this team.

Kobe has lost 2 but he got 5 of those bad boys already. You go down 0-2 with the pressure of catching Kobe and Mike and its a wrap for that boi.
Doubt it. Say he did lose this year, it aint like he wont win at least 4 after that. Too much talent not to, plus the kids like 25 or 26, plenty of years left nobody worried about kobe.
 7 years ago '08        #70
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,734 | Props total: 12156 12156
 God Emcee said:
ring count

wade: 1
lbj: 0
I'm inclined to ride with you on that but Bron has carried them n*ggas in the playoffs already...I know Finals MVP goes to the player in the Finals who carries his team but I think Bron has won the Finals MVP already if Miami wins the whole damn thing. Perception is reality and rite now Wade is playing like a damn dog...I think he knows he can't win now, we will get to see if n*ggas is jealous now cuz it was his team his city b4 dude got there.
 7 years ago '10        #71
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,147 | Props total: 8125 8125
 Fly 2ndComing said:
He didnt say LeBron is better than Jordan. He said he could be better than him eventually based on the fact that LeBron has so many other talents offensively that at this point in his career Jordan didnt have.

I've said all along that Jordan may have been the best scorer ever but I would have taken Magic Johnson as the better "player" over him in an all time discussion. So, if LeBron is supposed to be Magic Johnson x10 then its only right to a.ssume that when he is done he should be considered better.

Not a stretch
Eloquently put and correct all around. Magic was the best to ever play this game, but Jordan is the greatest NBA player and probably athlete of all time
 7 years ago '09        #72
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Somebody get in touch with ESPN and that clown puppet of theirs and tell him stop yelling because Scottie didnt say LeBron is better than Jordan.

Then again its espn, their job is to create stories that arent there.
 7 years ago '11        #73
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 63 63
 Gattsau said:
whats confusing you?

Only thing kobe does better than wade is shoot from deep. Wade is better in every other facet of the game.
If we talking post-Jordan era, then Wade doesn't measure up to Kobe at all.

Kobe got the better mid range game, post-up game, a better defensive anchor, more durable, a better leader and has a handful of rings. Lets not even compare individual accolades.
 7 years ago '10        #74
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I wouldnt say that... hes playing in a 2-3-2 format... if dallas even wins one of the 1st 2 games, it might be wrap

truth be told, miami doesnt even have a deep team.. i agree with barkley in that DALLAS is gonna really be a tough matchup b/c they're deeper than the grand canyon and everyone can score and rebound...

the heat wont be able to put up 69-90 pts from their big three this time, they're gonna need help.. and dirk is gonna be flopping and getting anything he wants on the court.. i think that the heat will get exposed and have to get more help on the bench and PG position...bibby literally probably scored 10 pts all ECF...

This series is going to come down to Dirk vs the Big Three.....point blank, if Dirk is scoring 40 every night its a wrap for anybody, if they can hold him to 25-30, the heat will win in 5. Dallas is a good team, but they don't have anything the Heat haven't seen besides Dirk.

Actually this is a great matchup for the heat they dont really give up anything besides the center position which they always do anyway.
 05-27-2011, 11:45 AM         #75
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pippen my n*gga, but he tripping
 7 years ago '04        #76
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
What an idiot. Even if he thought so, he should have kept his mouth shut. Michael put food on his table, rings on his fingers and walked his ungrateful a.ss into the HOF.
 7 years ago '05        #77
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
I really hope some reporter gets a hold of MJ.Dude has to be absolutely DISGUSTED at this. I mean it's one thing if Magic or Bird said this, but Scottie?

and he said Lebron is better at making his teammates better.........you done fu*ked up
 7 years ago '07        #78
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,476 | Props total: 6053 6053
pippen has been saying outlandish dumb sh*t for a while now. don't know why anyone pays attention to that idiot
 7 years ago '09        #79
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 7 years ago '10        #80
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
its NOT going to be dirk vs the big 3.. this isnt chicago where only 1 dude has the talent to take a game over...DALLAS IS LOADED LIKE A BABE RUTH candy bar

imo its going to come to 3 things for dallas

points in the paint
3pters
bench points

this isnt a series where dirk needs 30-40ppg... prolly just 22-25ppg.. they got enough big men in the paint to slow down the heat and make them shoot jumpers..

truth be told, all they need is a rock solid 2-3 zone and a bench that puts up 40ppg and it might be a wrap for the heat...

the heat DONT HAVE A PRESENCE IN THE PAINT that scares you from going there.. terry, barea, kidd, marion, etc will foul out the heat Centers like its nothing...and CHANDLER and HAYWOOD are gonna be a problem on the boards

SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THE ROSTERS.. the maverics have like 3 guys that are mediocre/lacking.. everyone else is game tested

the heat will have to play alot harder than the mavs... the mavs have all the strategic advantages: coaching, experience, depth, versatility,...point gaurd, etc.. they just are out manned at the STAR PRESENCE

and wade's shoulder is keeping him out 1 qtr a game right now, lebron cant beat the dallas maverics by himself and bosh isnt going to be able to be phyiscal at all this series..

dallas wins in miami in game 6
I'm bookmarking this just to laugh at you, this series is going to be dirk or nothing, if Dirk doesnt go off they don't have a chance, if dirk didn't go off vs OKC they would have lost that series. This is not going to be a bench battle..stars vs stars the way the finals should be
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy