Scottie Pippen: "Lebron James is the best player of all time"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #181
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
 Gattsau said:
kobe aint even top 5 since jordan

duncan
shaq
wade
lebron
kg>>>>kobe
 7 years ago '10        #182
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,846 | Props total: 13237 13237
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Lebron is winless in the finals and now he is the GOAT. I swear sometimes i just wana give up with Ball. I swear. This sh*t is sickening.
just like mj usurped dr j a new n*gga can come along and be better than mike. get off jordans d!ck, brons game is more complete anybody disagree can kiss my a.ss. yes i realize bron hasn't won a single fu*king ring yet, but to say jordan had more talent than bron is simply stupid. throughout these playoffs bron has displayed winning traits so stay tuned. bump this thread 5 years from now and the picture will be made clearer but lets not act like bron aint dead nice with this b ball sh*t. the n*gga is a one in 25 year talent. guys like him come along very rarely. the fu*king guy was the 1st high school kid to have games nationally televised on espn and all these years later no one dares call him overrated. n*ggas are sheeps and lambs out here. never let the media tell you who the good guys and bad guys are, that's a form of mind control and brain washing. i'm supposed to hate son cause he left cleveland? gtfo it's called FREE AGENCY not SLAVE AGENCY! the man fulfilled his contractual obligation and exercised his right to bounce, oh he's an as*hole now gtfoh
 7 years ago '05        #183
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 WilliamET09 said:

when theres kobe>jordan threads, LeBron fans are always the first to defend jordan.
But when someone says lebron>jordan, these n*ggas cosign

the first thing they bring up is jordans 6 rings to kobe's 5, and this n*gga Lebron hasnt even won one.
This

Whats even funnier to me is TS actually believes this statement a long with the rest of the heat fans and bandwaggonners....i mean seriously what the hell has lebron won? this dude has 0 rings......0 .......isn't that the first argument every kobe hater points out when KOBE VS JORDAN is argued? and now all these idiots on here are cosigning Pippennn when LeBron has 0 rings.....wow hypocriticism at its finest......

I ain't even surprised with Pippens comments though...dude has been saying some of the stupidest sh*t for a while now.....can't believe anybody would take him serious....

S.A smith already ethered him multiple times today
Skip ethered him
Horrace Grant ethered him
Charles Oakley was on a radio show over here in LA ....another ether
Drexler Ethered him today

I havent heard charles and cant wait......

oh......and for those of you talking smack on Grant Hill .....just stop.....obviously ya'll know nothing about basketball if ya'll dissing him......GH was a mathafu*king beast before all his injuries......he was great at everything and getting better and better.....until his injuries ruined his career....

fu*k outta here with this BS

Last edited by PussyFiend; 05-27-2011 at 06:12 PM..
 05-27-2011, 06:13 PM         #184
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
I think he switched it up. I think he changed his tune throughout the day now saying that LeBron COULD BE the greatest player ever.
'i think' thanks for your biased opinion f*ggot

Last edited by neomerge; 05-27-2011 at 06:16 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #185
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
All the n*ggas not knowing how good a passer Jordan was have a Miami Heat signature.
 7 years ago '05        #186
PussyFiend 
space
space
Scottie is getting ethers from everybody in the sports world right now..and rightfully so

A Dude is having a good run in the playoffs and all of a sudden he is considered GOAT

MJ >>> LeBron ....it shouldn't even be argued....
 7 years ago '10        #187
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20861 20861
The fact that these dumbasses agreed with what he said shows you what a beautiful country America is

xRapHeadx said:
I got to agree with that /Z-bo voice
 Reppindaburghh said:
He's telling the truth.

Bonus Posts:

beast mode said:
grant hill has never been close to the scorer,passer,defender that lebron is. even before his injuries
 Like Kobe said:
scottie is a witness
kobe d!ckriders are fuming

braided_uppimp said:
how is that so though, Kobe been the best player since Mike, Pip just being retarded
(Irony)

BasedSkins said:
fu*k all the bullsh*t can we start calling lebron the GOAT now?

I love the thought being able to say the Goat played during my generation. I was too young to fully appreciate kobe bum a.ss or MJ old a.ss but I've seen lebron grow up before my eyes.

So Lebron GOAT now pippen has spoken

Maroon_Tiger said:
.... *insert The Rock Applause gif*

this is a critical cosign
(Yup one sidekick to another)

Maroon_Tiger said:
SCOTTIE SAID that LBJ is the BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME.. not the most successful

thats where you numbskulls need to read, being the best has nothing to do with winning the most rings
()

shaq is the most dangerous offensive center to play the game... does he have more rings than bill russel?! no

imo, lebron has the best skillset potential of any player to ever play the game and he can get better... he has a skillset thats almost unfair

1. cant shoot freethrows?! = shut the haters up
2. cant hit game winners?! = shut the haters up
3. cant win the big games = shut the haters up
4. no jumper? = shut the haters up
5. cant win a ring!? = pfft
6. cant close out close games = shut the haters up
7. cant post people up?! = shut the haters up
8. cant play defense = shut the haters up

lebron's repitoire has the most potential for any player to play the game.. im not saying that no player has ever played at the level that lebron is now or ever has... but lebron has potential to MAX OUT in literally every category... passing, defense, court vision/awareness,shooting, blocking, dunking, athleticism, etc... dude could literally become a 100 rated player all around if he wanted to

people used to compare him to magic or grant hill, and both were EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS, but lebron adds soo much POWER, SPEED and TENACITY to the game, where you literally cant find more than 1-2 guys that can even guard him 1-1... its sad to hear people say "i cant take away his space, b/c he'll just blow by me with power".. hes a SERIOUS PROBLEM

Liquid-Science said:
Lebron is the closest thing we've seen to MJ his game is complete now

the gap between Lebron and the 2nd best player in the league is the grand canyon

it's nothing lebron isn't great at

he can shoot

he plays defense

he can get to the basket

he can shoot free throws

he has the physical tools that he knows how to use separates him from the rest of the league like MJ

he's the closest thing we've seen to Jordan
(The he can shoot free throws part just nailed it in the coffin for me )

I love boxden & Miami Heat fans. Joshdogg you need to bring your leash out bruh & contain these n*ggas. You're the only smart one to have not posted in here yet.
 7 years ago '10        #188
beast mode 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
 pus*yFiend said:
Scottie is getting ethers from everybody in the sports world right now..and rightfully so

A Dude is having a good run in the playoffs and all of a sudden he is considered GOAT

MJ >>> LeBron ....it shouldn't even be argued....
ether??? by who n*ggaz that played under him or people that never played at all???
 05-27-2011, 06:27 PM         #189
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mj took 6 seasons for first ring
lbj is on season 8...
so dont write dude off like he's not capable of getting this sh*t done
people still gonna hate when he gets a chip anyway
 05-27-2011, 06:32 PM         #190
neomerge 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #191
PussyFiend 
space
space
 beast mode said:
ether??? by who n*ggaz that played under him or people that never played at all???
Do you know who horrace grant is? well....he's one of the dudes ethering pippen

and what exactly is your point with that comment?

Phil Jackson the man who had the privilege to coach both MJ AND KB said KB is as good as MJ hmm ill take Phil's comments more serious than another sidekick like pippen was

and you and all the other bandwaggon heat fans only argument to that was that MJ has more championships than KB yeah 1 more.....

well how many does LeBron Have?

Don't worry ...ill wait
 7 years ago '05        #192
PussyFiend 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
hes 25 can everybody slow down but this dude is on pace to destroy the scoring record and being in the top 5 in a.ssist of all time

he avg 30/8/8 in a season

only 3 players done that

i can go on and on and on and on and on and on with records he can break or has already broken

hes on pace of destroying all playoff and regular season scoring records and if you dont think for the 8 years miami isnt going to have a shot to win a championship every year then ur kidding urselfs

especially when this year is going to be the hardest for miami to win because u know all the rings changers are gonna come calling for cheap price like lakers and the boston celtics have been getting all the time when they were on top

all im saying lets not like act like this dude is going not going to be on the mount rushmore of basketballl players and it was scottie pippen the sidekick that kobe fans hype the fu*k out of dont get me wrong he was a great player but laker fans go over board

MJ is the GOAT tho IMO
Let me guess...

you wake up and the first thing on your mind is KB and the Lakers

you go to sleep and the last thing on your mind is KB and the Lakers

let it go .......i know my Lakers are GREAT but c'mon....not even i think about my team as much as you do
 7 years ago '05        #193
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
scottie is entitled to an opinion..........

and i have the right to not give a fu*k about his opinion
 05-27-2011, 09:42 PM         #194
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
hes 25 can everybody slow down but this dude is on pace to destroy the scoring record and being in the top 5 in a.ssist of all time

he avg 30/8/8 in a season

only 3 players done that

i can go on and on and on and on and on and on with records he can break or has already broken

hes on pace of destroying all playoff and regular season scoring records and if you dont think for the 8 years miami isnt going to have a shot to win a championship every year then ur kidding urselfs

especially when this year is going to be the hardest for miami to win because u know all the rings changers are gonna come calling for cheap price like lakers and the boston celtics have been getting all the time when they were on top

all im saying lets not like act like this dude is going not going to be on the mount rushmore of basketballl players and it was scottie pippen the sidekick that kobe fans hype the fu*k out of dont get me wrong he was a great player but laker fans go over board

MJ is the GOAT tho IMO
If he were to win six titles minus Wade I'd believe all that sh*t, but nah he's play with a top two shooting guard.
 7 years ago '05        #195
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
He's playing mind games with lebron putting pressure on him so he could fail in the finals
 05-28-2011, 11:28 AM         #196
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd take Kobe @ 26 before i take Bron @ 26 real talk

if Kobe had a great defensive team around him, come on man, that year? dude avg 36 fu*king ppg, who was fu*king with Kobe, everybody in the league including Bron was fu*king amazed by that season, his prime was wasted
 7 years ago '07        #197
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 P. Dedos said:
ya and kobe won playing with the most dominating center and top 7 player at least of all time 3finals mvp to,es and league mvp almost unanimous by one vote and it was iverson fu*k outta hea cornball

so in that case 3 of kobe's rings cant count in the MJ comment

KOBE STANS STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK IN THE HARDPLACE

I NEVER SAID MJ WASNT THE GOAT

plus he didnt do anything special in the boston series the won he won in game 7 he shot 20% from the field

orlando was his best one

and lets not talk about the two finals he did lose

this kobe is a career 40% FG shooter from the field in the finals

i never said MJ isnt the goat you idiot did you not read my post i said the mount rushmore of basketball hes on it :slap:

watch how ya talk slick out the side of ya mouf fu*kboy i bring out #'s and facts and u just say " ur hating " and all you do is talk out ya a.ss

scream @ me

to the cookies we go and we hungry to eat

sh*t WADE MIGHT HAVE AS MANY FINALS MVP AS KOBE AT THE END OF THE MONTH
you just finished ya self dude, horrible argument...

Jordan won 3 rings beside 1 hall of famer; 3 rings beside 2 hall of famers
Kobe won 3 rings beside 1 hall of famer; 2 rings beside no hall of famer

If the above is fact then Kobe greatness has surpassed anything we have seen...

They both went to 3 finals twice and to me that says alot and I dont think we will see a player come close to that level
 05-28-2011, 12:14 PM         #198
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i said, i'd rather have Kobe @ 25-30 than Bron, Kobe could do every Bron is doing x's 5, Kobe's prime was wasted like a muthafu*ka
 7 years ago '10        #199
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8174 8174
 Cambury said:
you just finished ya self dude, horrible argument...

Jordan won 3 rings beside 1 hall of famer; 3 rings beside 2 hall of famers
Kobe won 3 rings beside 1 hall of famer; 2 rings beside no hall of famer

If the above is fact then Kobe greatness has surpassed anything we have seen...

They both went to 3 finals twice and to me that says alot and I dont think we will see a player come close to that level
n*gga sit yo dumb a.ss down

Kobe's greatness??? How you gonna be greater than Jordan or Magic when another n*gga carried you to 3 of your championships and then your teammates have to tell you to stop shooting in a game 7 so that they can win the game Stop it
 7 years ago '06        #200
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
So LBJ>KB and MJ because he beat the sixers, a washed up boston with no real C, and a Bulls team where their best player is 22....

Please.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc