May 27 - Dog shot 40 times in head, tied up and buried alive... but survives (PICS)

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
9048 pageviews
116 comments

blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
May 27 - Dog shot 40 times in head, tied up and buried alive... but survives (PICS)

Is this the worst case of animal cruelty ever? Dog shot 40 times in head, tied up and buried alive... but survives

By Daily Mail Reporter

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last updated at 11:33 AM on 27th May 2011

The discovery of a dog that was buried alive up to its nose after being shot in the head 40 times has led to calls for Malta to reform its animal welfare laws.

The crossbreed mongrel, which was named Star by his rescuers, was found near the city of Birzebbuga by animal welfare officers investigating an unrelated case.

After hearing whimpering coming from beneath a wooden board with a tree stump placed on top of it to weigh it down, officers were confronted with the distressing sight of a dog's face buried in the dirt.
Watch the video below...
Appalling cruelty: This is how star the crossbreed dog was discovered; buried alive, with all her legs tied together and with 40 gun pellets in her skull
But worse was to follow. When Star was dug out of the ground they discovered all four limbs had all been tied together and that she had been repeatedly shot with a pellet gun.

Miraculously, after doctors removed 40 pellets from her skull during emergency surgery at the Ta' Qali hospital, Star survived.

The case has caused outrage in Malta where, regardless of the nature of the act, the maximum sentence one can face for animal cruelty is a one-year jail sentence, or a maximum fine of 46,500 euros.
More...'He just wants to say hello!' Great Dane owner's comforting words 'seconds before his dog bites off courier's nose'

A pending change in legislation will raise the maximum fine to 50,000 euros but the one-year jail maximum will remain.

Animal lovers are holding a silent protest in Valetta next week to express their disgust.

With the abuser still at large, people have expressed their support with dedicated Facebook pages, the largest of which has 7,000 followers.

Shocking: The hole in which Star was buried, with the wooden board which had been placed over it it visible on the left
More than 1,000 people have also signed an online petition to help catch the perpetrator and to generate funds to meet Star's vet bills.

A local jewellers has offered a 250 euro gift voucher as a reward to help catch the sick individual who abused Star.
But her case has touched hearts much further afield and Star has received a personalised blanket from Canada as well as letters of concern from the Amsterdam Fire Brigade.
Having gone through an appalling ordeal, Star is now spoilt for choice with 20 potential loving new owners offering to adopt her.

However, due to the level of trauma through which she has been, Star is considered too withdrawn to be re-homed at the moment.

'We have another 110 dogs that also went through bad experiences and need a home, maybe people can help them,' Malta Animal Welfare Department spokesmanJanice Chetcuti told The Times Of Malta.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Star the dog buried alive up to her face and shot 40 times in the head | Mail Online

116 comments for "May 27 - Dog shot 40 times in head, tied up and buried alive... but survives (PICS)"

05-27-2011, 07:13 AM         #2
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a sick world we live in.

Poor dog, it'll never trust a human again.
 05-27-2011, 07:22 AM         #3
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOOMage said:
It's a sick world we live in.

Poor dog, it'll never trust a human again.
n*gga i been stopped trustin humans since 1986

as for the dog?

Last edited by Shang Tsung; 05-27-2011 at 07:25 AM..
 05-27-2011, 07:25 AM         #4
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah some as*hole shot my dog in the face one time when i was little. dog came up to me face looking all weird i was like, "what the...?" then i notice a huge hole and bubbles popping up because his entire nasal cavity was blown away who the fu*k does that?

that dog got shot in the face, hit by 3 cars, and attacked by an alligator

3rd car got him finally

dumbest dog in the world, but still, a good dog
 05-27-2011, 07:34 AM         #5
choong 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Evil c*nts!
 7 years ago '11        #6
default28 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1149 1149
well, ohhh sh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #7
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 Got Cheeve? said:
yeah some as*hole shot my dog in the face one time when i was little. dog came up to me face looking all weird i was like, "what the...?" then i notice a huge hole and bubbles popping up because his entire nasal cavity was blown away who the fu*k does that?

that dog got shot in the face, hit by 3 cars, and attacked by an alligator

3rd car got him finally

dumbest dog in the world, but still, a good dog
You should have did a better job of taking care of your dog. It sounds like no one gave a f*ck about him and he just wandered the streets all day.
 7 years ago '04        #8
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
Why..this is bs people are sick
 7 years ago '06        #9
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Really? They stood over a defenseless dog and shot him 40 times in the head with a pellet gun?

Somebody needs to be executed.
 7 years ago '10        #10
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
you mufu*kas dont know a zombie apocalypse when you see one.
 7 years ago '06        #11
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

They buried him in the wrong cemetery.
 7 years ago '04        #12
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
I want to find who did this and go Law Abiding Citizen on this dude. I am 100% serious.
 7 years ago '04        #13
GRITBOY 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$543 | Props total: 123 123
time to call the og's in to handle this

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #14
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 104 104
that dog's about to get rich or die barking
 7 years ago '11        #15
j3rz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 861 861
applaud that dog
 7 years ago '07        #16
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
bloody hell man! whats wrong with people these days?! seriously made me sick, poor thing :(
 7 years ago '07        #17
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
Now lets see peta and dog lovers or should i say worshippers get on this story.
 7 years ago '04        #18
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 dionedre3000 said:
Now lets see peta and dog lovers or should i say worshippers get on this story.
I bet they will...those people don't play...those damn commercials got me
 7 years ago '06        #19
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
that's messed up - probably the work of a future serial k!ller, but if its an adult they probably already started
 05-27-2011, 10:27 AM         #20
thesinster1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's a sad that some dumb a.sses would do this to the poor dog look if you don't want your dog give to a shelter and let some one adopt it.For the ones who did this let the same thing happen to em & let the dog watch.So she can get some justice!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy