May 26 - 9 Shocking Before & After Photos From The Tornado In Joplin, Mizzo

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2011, 12:12 AM         #41
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is crazy. So much destruction...
 7 years ago '06        #42
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9

[video - click to view]

Tornadoes are one of the reason's iDont lyke livin in Missouri...Humidity is the other...Tornado valley is no joke at all...Normally tornado's dont hit major cities, but this year has been crazy all over the nation...If u watch the Vid dude was damn near next to it at about the 1:29 mark

Last edited by GlynnJR; 05-27-2011 at 01:10 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #43
Luda* 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 19 19
 shabaz4242 said:
lmao thats what i wanna know this great higher power that is all about love an peace looks like a douchbag to me k!lling more little babies an sh*t like 3 10 month old kids died in this sh*t i heard

this is why i dont understand people who stay preying an cry to some made up higher power god il tell ya what if hes tryin to send a message like religious people say he is by all these disasters u need help if thats the case bin laden all he did was send a message on 9-11 disasters so he has the right to still be around chillin wit the goons in pakistan the human race is all confused we dont know what to ask for we r basically fu*ked an most brainwashed
Wow. Maybe so u can cherish ur life more. Why are u breathing he gave u life he can take it and do as he pleases. ppl die teres nothing u can do but keep moving. what u think lifes all happy and fun and games open ur eyes ur brain washed. bad things happen all the time now it happens down the street and thats when we care. dying is the next step look at it as no one lives forever, but ur soul moves on after ur body has died.
 7 years ago '07        #44
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30403 30403
I don't understand this sh*t.

Like, was this some kind of atomic tornado or some sh*t? The only time I've ever seen strong wind f**k sh*t up that bad, is in anime. Is this real life right now tho?

There is nothing left!!! It doesn't look like the remains of a wind storm, it looks like the site of an atomic bomb drop... THERE IS NOTHING STANDING??! Even structures that you'd think could withstand such storms, like gov't buildings, malls, churches... are eviscerated. WTF!?!!!
 7 years ago '06        #45
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
"EF 5 tornado winds are anywhere from 261–318 mph will cause incredible damage.
Strong frame houses lifted off foundations and carried considerable distances to disintegrate; automobile sized missiles fly through the air in excess of 100 m (109 yd); trees debarked; steel reinforced concrete structures badly damaged."
:wow::wtf:
 7 years ago '04        #46
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
wheres your god when sh*t like this happens? he loves you so much. yet he'll allow you to endure watching your home being blown away along with your family. yeah, pray to that guy.
 7 years ago '04        #47
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
 JBeezy said:
Oh no!!!!! God will unleash his wrath upon all the disbelievers!!!!!!!!!!!

If all the fairy tales about God actually turn out to be true () then he is a douchebag. What kind of all powerful, all loving, omnipotent as*hole who has always existed and created the universe, can let this happen to his children?

People blame the Devil for all sorts of sh*t. Why is God exempt? If he's so damn powerful, shouldn't he stop things like this from happening? And if he indeed isn't truly powerful, then why worship him? He's either able and not willing, or willing, but not able. In either case, he doesn't deserve an ounce of praise.

Save your time. It's safe to a.ssume that most of the people that died either prayed themselves, had family members praying for them instead, or both before this tornado occurred. If prayers didn't help anything before hand, why would they now?
I'm not even trying to get into a religious debate because I'm not a very religious person but I believe most christians believe in an afterlife.. something that will go on for all of ETERNITY. For all we know this life is simply a test for the next one. Or something like that

RIP to those kids tho thats some sad sh*t
 7 years ago '07        #48
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 ruff said:
Why did God do this??

god didnt do sh*t.....people built homes in an area of the world with tornados......I live in Seattle an they predict a 8 to 9 point earthquake anytime.....when it happens i wont blame god ill blame Obama
 7 years ago '07        #49
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,668 | Props total: 17912 17912
 Luda* said:
Wow. Maybe so u can cherish ur life more. Why are u breathing he gave u life he can take it and do as he pleases. ppl die teres nothing u can do but keep moving. what u think lifes all happy and fun and games open ur eyes ur brain washed. bad things happen all the time now it happens down the street and thats when we care. dying is the next step look at it as no one lives forever, but ur soul moves on after ur body has died.
the irony of this being in your post
 05-27-2011, 05:29 AM         #50
BooHaggle McGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why everybody gotta make this a "youre stupid for your beliefs" discussion..all u insecure n*ggas need hugs

RIP to the people that died
 7 years ago '04        #51
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2549 2549
RIP to the victims.... People knock God because even those who pray to him dont understand the concept..... You were made in his image yet most dont understand themselves to even take a glimpse at him..

If god created good and evil. then he's not pure. He had to have an understanding of evil to create it.

Evil is perception....

If a car's doing 90 and unaware theirs a kid 100 feet in front of it. If i were to shoot the tires out and it causes the car to flip and k!ll the family in the car. To that family im an Evil k!ller... To The kid i saved in the street im a hero...

Everything is perception
 7 years ago '07        #52
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,070 | Props total: 1843 1843
 shabaz4242 said:
dayyyyum gov knows all about these storms too motherfu*kas wont give us any warning an theres more to come
What in the blue hell are you talking about?

Please don't post on bx again

05-27-2011, 07:29 AM         #53
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shabaz4242 said:
dayyyyum gov knows all about these storms too motherfu*kas wont give us any warning an theres more to come
your a fu*king idiot my small town in upstate new surrounded by hills got sh*t on by a tornado..its not the govt its the fu*king world its self the climate is changing for the worse.
 7 years ago '07        #54
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Crazy
 7 years ago '05        #55
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
my boy just posted this pic on his fb page

[pic - click to view]

05-27-2011, 09:49 AM         #56
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now thats crazy ^^
 05-27-2011, 10:18 AM         #57
Pstax916  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shabaz4242 said:
lmao thats what i wanna know this great higher power that is all about love an peace looks like a douchbag to me k!lling more little babies an sh*t like 3 10 month old kids died in this sh*t i heard

this is why i dont understand people who stay preying an cry to some made up higher power god il tell ya what if hes tryin to send a message like religious people say he is by all these disasters u need help if thats the case bin laden all he did was send a message on 9-11 disasters so he has the right to still be around chillin wit the goons in pakistan the human race is all confused we dont know what to ask for we r basically fu*ked an most brainwashed
The longest run on sentence in BX history.

Education takes an L
 7 years ago '05        #58
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 R_U_Serious said:
now thats crazy ^^
also a rabbit was ripped thru its cage and cut in sections like a ice cube tray ... no bs .. sad sad stuff out there
 7 years ago '04        #59
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,403 | Props total: 3908 3908
man i cant even imagine.

im scared were gonna get some sh*t like this up in minnesota. we get nasty tornados as is. scary stuff to say the least.
 7 years ago '07        #60
DUTCHGOTSKILLZ 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
boom !! that was my mind exploding .... sh*ts real
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago