May 26 - Marine murd3red by the police while trying to protect his family in Arizona

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 x-milky said:
as a person that has military training in clearing buildings(which is the same as civilian L.E.), if he came around the corner and had is weapon pointed at the officers, then they were in the right to shoot him. Its unfortunate but thats how it is...
/thread
 7 years ago '10        #122
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
It's Amazing how folks in this thread tend to criticize one of Americas Soldiers for excercising his right to bear arms and protect his family! Oh it's ok to protect the damn country but not his house. He was a soldier trained to protect against ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. 9 f*ckin a.m. in the morn and whats he suppose to do, greet m^therfu*kas with coffee and cookies! Half of you E-Gangstas can barely survive in the street let alone do 2 tours in Iraq. Keep in mind that a majority of Police officers are prior military and 60 f*ckin rounds is overkill, poor training, bad intel & poor weaponry (as most swat have flashlights mounted). Military trains on how to clear bldgs and its rather strange that 60 rounds were pumped into this guy......WTF were they standing side by side or what! Military are trained to clear rooms progressing through the house!

i hate to hear stories about our soldiers coming home only to be k!lled by hands they are familiar with (i.e. cops, wives, family members, or friends)

May god rest his soul and may this never happen to any of you or me, cause you can bet your a.ss that my saftey wont be on and there wont be any cliches to report about!
 7 years ago '10        #123
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
the SWAT are like....."damn we k!lled a war hero....we thought he was just another hispanic"
 7 years ago '05        #124
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 606robin said:
Maybe he was a rifleman?, Alot of marines and others bring guns home for drill if in the reserves, With an ok from there base/mos commander? Or just protection, he went to a warzone two times and most likely wants to make sure he's safe or hasn't changed his lifestyle.

Shame to lose him though.
He doesn't NEED an ok... it's his fu*king constitutional right to own an a.ssault rifle if he wants to... it was NOT an automatic, and not a military issued weapon like hte dipsh*ts on the news said. It was a semiautomatic ar-15 that u can get for $500 at your local gun store anywhere in america.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy