May 26 - Marine murd3red by the police while trying to protect his family in Arizona

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,294 | Props total: 3448 3448
Every cop in that raid should be strung up on murder charges, basically committed conspiracy and murder. They all acted in concert and murdered the man.......................
 7 years ago '10        #82
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677

[video - click to view]

So homeowners have no rights now?
 05-27-2011, 07:23 PM         #83
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chi city Che said:
all you fu*king potheads are stupid.... "all over fu*king weed!!!" "just cause of weed".......

they didn't find any bud in the house at all idiots.

fu*k them pigs man.... if I was his battle buddy I'd find all them swat team guys and k!ll their kids
:hay: weed was the excuse for showing up at his house....
 05-27-2011, 07:34 PM         #84
Zapotec420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlAmEz said:
:hay: weed was the excuse for showing up at his house....
ignore that guy, he probably walks around in his Che shirt looking for people to argue with, coffee shop revolutionary
 05-27-2011, 07:50 PM         #85
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its ridiculous that it was over weed. as a convicted felon i fu*kin hate cops but if the n*gga had a gun pointed at them they had to shoot him, thats standard protocol.
 7 years ago '10        #86
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
What a Shock the cops first story was bullsh*t, so they just come up with a new one.
 7 years ago '05        #87
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
gotta be bigger than weed,the obvious doesnt seem to make sense at times
 7 years ago '06        #88
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
 Blood Edge said:
so if someone breaks down your door and they don't announce themselves as law enforcement you wouldn't defend yourself?

step out of your bubble....the real world isn't as cut and dry as you think
1) You don't know if they didn't announce themselves, stfu

2) Even if they didn't, why the hell would they? It's SWAT. It's a raid, get it?

He fu*ked up, period. My theory: he had some sort of PTSD so he was already jumpy to begin with and he responded the only way he was trained to, but in the wrong setting.

Verdict to the defendant. Now
 7 years ago '07        #89
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
n*ggas stay getting shot in Tuscon
 7 years ago '05        #90
Don Rodriguez 18 heat pts18
space
space
$730 | Props total: 108 108
as a former member of the military(va national guard)this sh*t is fu*ked up. i watched the news report (on CNN) and they showed the footage of them announceing that they were SWAT, but it wasnt even 10 seconds after that they unloaded on him. even if they had a warrant it should have been notated if the "suspect" was known to be armed and dangerous or if it was to be a routine search.............sad to say that it's not the case 99% of the time.....i had my own sh*t ran up in (because of some n*ggaz hangin round that i had no dealings with) and all i got was "POLICE!!" and BOOM!, my front door was kicked in.....i heard a bunch of car doorz slammin and sh*t, i was like , who the hell iz slammin all these doors, peeped out the shade and seen about 10 cop cars and was like, OH SHIIIIT!!!!, b4 i could get down the steps i was on the floor face down and after they searched and tore my sh*t up and found NOTHING! they was like, we can come back if we get another complaint, and they showed the warrant they had and all the n*ggaz names on it MINUS MINE, was not even living here or on da street....they was already LOCKED UP and 1 was my homeboy and the was my cousin.............the otha cats was some lil young n*ggaz that casually came thru.....they tried to say i was maintaining an "ONGOING CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE"...........i was like i dont a.sscociate with these cats otha than my cuzzin and my homeboi and the dates yall got that all these transactions was susposed to happen my cuz and my boy was locked up so what the fu*k YALL talkin bout??????...........and no, wont NOBODY slangin out my house....so thats when they hit me with the "WE'LL BE WATCHIN U" line.......and thats when i hit them with, "NEXT TIME YALL SERVE A FALSE WARRANT U GONE B DRIVIN ME TO COURT TO COLLECT MY CHECK FOR UNLAWFUL SEARCH AND SEIZURE...........................COMMONWEALT H STATES AINT sh*t..........
 7 years ago '06        #91
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 Prodigy said:
Canada > America

You couldn't get me to live in Canada for all the weed in that bi*ch.
 7 years ago '06        #92
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
Some fu*ked up sh*t. b.o.b.-shoot_up_the_station.mp3
 7 years ago '07        #93
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k the states and your crazy fu*king police .. glad i live up here in canada .. sh*t like this rarely ever happens

damn shame
 7 years ago '04        #94
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 x-milky said:
as a person that has military training in clearing buildings(which is the same as civilian L.E.), if he came around the corner and had is weapon pointed at the officers, then they were in the right to shoot him. Its unfortunate but thats how it is...

70 rounds after breaking into his house??? 70 rounds when the guy didnt fire a shot... I can understand a couple shots... But there is no justification for shooting 70 rounds at any one person... Obviously he aint firing back... Thats like trying to get self defense for stabbing somebody 100 times...
 7 years ago '05        #95
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 903 903
60 shots on target over some BUDS............................
 7 years ago '06        #96
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Blood Edge said:
if this doesn't get people to realize that the police don't give a fu*k about us, nothing will

7 years ago '06        #97
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 x-milky said:
as a person that has military training in clearing buildings(which is the same as civilian L.E.), if he came around the corner and had is weapon pointed at the officers, then they were in the right to shoot him. Its unfortunate but thats how it is...

Still some bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '06        #98
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
 illicitx said:
If there was no warrant and they illegally raided that home, he has every right to defend himself.

I find it ironic that the SWAT team members have a lawyer now. They know wassup.

murder charges if the entry was illegal. Even then, they should of announced that sh*t on an intercom or something. Where is the mother fu*ker going to run? You are SWAT for reason you pieces of sh*t.

Such a fu*king sad story that dude spent 2 tours in IRAQ but ended up getting capped in his own home.

Yeah fu*k them police they ain't sh*t for k!lling that man after he done went over there and risked his life to f!ght for this bullsh*t here in America we call freedom. There's no freedom we are all being watched through satellite and camera's and our rights are getting taken away quickly.

fu*k a.ss police k!lled that man for no reason. sh*t is sickening.
 7 years ago '04        #99
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19926 19926
sad sh*t man.... but couldn't dudes just try to get some VERBAL COMMUNICATION GOING??? WTF

and

at least 60 of which struck Guerena. He was pronounced dead a little over an hour later.

60 bullets STRUCK HIM and he was officially dead an hour later? :wow:
 05-28-2011, 03:15 AM         #100
ncsupack87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny how the cops keep changing their story
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy