May 26 - Marine murd3red by the police while trying to protect his family in Arizona

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k THE POLICE! fu*k THE POLICE! fu*k THE POLICE! I swear these motherfu*kers are always shooting first and then asking questions later. I just hope everyone keeps their eyes open, listens to everything, and just observe what the fu*k is going on in this country!
 7 years ago '05        #62
Reezyboi254 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
Since everybody wants to rationalize the cops thinking, how about we rationalize the victims as well.

Its 9:30AM, your in the room with your wife and son and your door has just been kicked in. He probably thought someone was breaking in. Which is why he took his rifle and told his wife and son to hide. Most likely the police didnt announce themselves and even if they did how would he know they were really the police, could of thought the were burglars just saying they were the police. Know matter how you look at it the police are at fault. The situation should been handled differently, they didnt even give him a chance to surrender.
 7 years ago '05        #63
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
 Maze 112 said:
This. But why did he have the rifle in the first place? Kind of asking for it in a way.
Still, crazy stuff.
i have an AR-15, sh*t's right between my bookcase and my couch....civilians are allowed to have weapons, just check your state gun laws first...if my door is kicked in unannounced, i'm just gonna start shooting ...

now if i hear "POLICE", but how can you be sure it's actually the police...especially at 9am...

don't these cops need a warrant or something? did they get the wrong house? something is wrong in that situation...also, they said it was a long dark hallway...who knows what they actually saw?

no one wants to be on the news because some thugs broke in their house, stole their sh*t and k!lled their family...

does SWAT announce before they enter? i don't really know their procedures...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 05-27-2011 at 03:22 PM..
 05-27-2011, 03:19 PM         #64
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u in here... for sum marijuana?
 7 years ago '05        #65
Reezyboi254 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
 Tsukuyomi said:
I thought of that as well, but do we know whether or not the cops announced themselves? Isn't that standard?

Even so, if that is the case then it was simply a tragic misunderstanding with neither party really being to blame for the outcome. The person might have thought someone was breaking in if the cops didn't announce themselves, and when he showed up with the rifle, the cops did what they were trained to do in such a circumstance.

It's looking more and more like this is what happened... just a fu*ked up accident and misunderstanding...
I dont think the article say's if they did or not. But either way, since he was down the hall he didnt actually see the police. So even if they did how would he really know if its the police or not. But i mean in a sistatuion like this you have to hold the police to a hired standard. In general people are so quick to justify a police officer action off of human emotions(anger,fear etc.), but if a police officer is going to be above the law then they have to control those emotions. But overall the officers who fired should not be given all the blame, but whoever set up the operation should come foward and explain themselves as well.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Chi city Che said:
all you fu*king potheads are stupid.... "all over fu*king weed!!!" "just cause of weed".......

they didn't find any bud in the house at all idiots.

fu*k them pigs man.... if I was his battle buddy I'd find all them swat team guys and k!ll their kids

We know they didnt find weed in there, idiot.

They searched the house because they thought it had something to do with trafficking marijuana.

PhI|0z0pH3r said:
On May 5 at around 9:30 a.m., several teams of Pima County, Ariz., police officers from at least four different police agencies armed with SWAT gear and an armored personnel carrier raided at least four homes as part of what at the time was described as an investigation into alleged marijuana trafficking. One of those homes belonged to 26-year-old Jose Guerena and his wife, Vanessa Guerena.
How are you gonna send several teams of officers armed with SWAT gear into a home and not find anything... and k!ll the guy who owns the place?

And then say that you "thought" you saw a muzzle flash of him firing back, and you "thought" a officer got him, so you decide to dump 60 rounds into him.

And then leave him inside the home for an hour before sending paramedics in to check on him.

Thats why were mad, idiot.
 7 years ago '10        #67
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
fu*k the police for doing this sh*t. and thats from the bottom of my heart, cuzz.
 7 years ago '10        #68
Heredia24d 4 heat pts
space
space
$935 | Props total: 471 471
And the worst part is they lied about it
 7 years ago '05        #69
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #70
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
I want you all to remember that this was all over marijuana.....
 7 years ago '10        #71
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
yes, a plant... sometimes i just dont understand.
 7 years ago '04        #72
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Based Nobleman said:
I want you all to remember that this was all over marijuana.....
It was over a dumb a.ss pointing a gun at cops
 05-27-2011, 04:50 PM         #73
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Over 70 round in 7 seconds & at least 60 hit em

fu*k the police.
 7 years ago '04        #74
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 2727 2727
only in america they tell cops "shoot to k!ll"
no wonder everytime he hear stories like this the victim ends up having 40+ bullets in his body
 7 years ago '04        #75
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
 x-milky said:
as a person that has military training in clearing buildings(which is the same as civilian L.E.), if he came around the corner and had is weapon pointed at the officers, then they were in the right to shoot him. Its unfortunate but thats how it is...
how wrong you are. this is not a military situation where there is a known threat. this is someones house. they entered without probable cause, or a warrant. thats now how it is! this isnt the military, so wake the fu*k up
 05-27-2011, 06:31 PM         #76
Zapotec420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
no warrants?

so the police can just break in your house?
They don't need any warrants thanks to the Patriot Act...which Obama just signed for another 4 years.
 05-27-2011, 06:36 PM         #77
prizefightercan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the police
 7 years ago '11        #78
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Arizona's on some bullsh*t, fu*k that c*nt Arizona governor too.
 05-27-2011, 06:53 PM         #79
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A pointless war on weed got an ex Marine, who served his country, k!lled. It's pretty much a bi*chslap by America.
 7 years ago '04        #80
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
If they entered without PC or a warrant, this is fu*ked up.

If they had a warrant, entered, and saw some guy pointing an AR at them... what they fu*k would you do?

It's definitely unfortunate, but it seems like both sides were in the right, and both sides were in the wrong.

Cops are in the right for shooting at a guy pointing an AR at them.. wrong for lighting his a.ss up with 60... DEAD WRONG if they went into the wrong house, or didn't have a warrant.

Dude is wrong for pointing the AR before yelling out a question or two... but right for thinking about protecting his family.

It's a really sh*tty situation, and the only thing I can say I feel for sure about this, is that this being over weed is fu*king stupid. So many people die for no good reason, just because of weed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago