May 26 - Marine murd3red by the police while trying to protect his family in Arizona

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Normally I stick up for people who are k!lled in police raids because they're k!lled by over-sensitive cops who are quick to shoot in groups of 10 deep. BUT You got to be a God damn fool to hear the police at your door yelling "POLICE, OPEN UP" and pick up a fu*king AR-15 (sorry no one should be carrying one of these in their fu*king home, these should be strictly military guns and police guns kept at work). This dude asked for it, you have to understand what the cops are going through when they see that big fu*king gun being held.

It's common sense and the police acted accordingly. I really don't see a case for this dudes family. It's tragic, yes but also understandable why the cops shot at him and in a world where cops have to stick together because they're constantly being harassed, slandered and targeted for doing their job you gotta think when you're a cop and you see a dude with a fu*king AR-15 in his hands during a raid it's to be used against you especially if you've let your presence be known at the front door by saying you're the police.

I'm against police brutality and inexperienced police officers being involved in raids but this accidental murder was justifiable even if it was an accident you gotta look at the circumstances.
 05-27-2011, 02:30 AM         #42
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For those who are wondering why dude grabbed a gun, his wife's family members were k!lled 11 months ago during a home invasion.

Arizona has some crazy mother fu*kers in it man. Crazy sh*t!
 05-27-2011, 02:38 AM         #43
thesinster1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
no warrants?

so the police can just break in your house?
If you live In Arizona!!!Damn SB1070 and damn those ppl who bring in the illegals.A Marine wow sad & to top off his safety was still on.He shouldn't hav gone out like this.
 05-27-2011, 02:39 AM         #44
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Normally I stick up for people who are k!lled in police raids because they're k!lled by over-sensitive cops who are quick to shoot in groups of 10 deep. BUT You got to be a God damn fool to hear the police at your door yelling "POLICE, OPEN UP" and pick up a fu*king AR-15 (sorry no one should be carrying one of these in their fu*king home, these should be strictly military guns and police guns kept at work). This dude asked for it, you have to understand what the cops are going through when they see that big fu*king gun being held.

It's common sense and the police acted accordingly. I really don't see a case for this dudes family. It's tragic, yes but also understandable why the cops shot at him and in a world where cops have to stick together because they're constantly being harassed, slandered and targeted for doing their job you gotta think when you're a cop and you see a dude with a fu*king AR-15 in his hands during a raid it's to be used against you especially if you've let your presence be known at the front door by saying you're the police.

I'm against police brutality and inexperienced police officers being involved in raids but this accidental murder was justifiable even if it was an accident you gotta look at the circumstances.
Circumstances?

Look at the circumstances. The swat team members claim to have made a mistake and have now retained a lawyer. The city and the state both know what's going on. In addition, their research should have indicated a Marine was residing their and double checked their facts to see if a Marine who was still doing work on a nearby base was involved in Marijuana possession. Honestly, dude served 2 tours in IRAQ and can't smoke a fu*king joint? He wasn't selling. They found no evidence inside the house. People have to be held accountable for outcomes like this.

I guarantee you would of posted a response that would of called him a fu*king moron for having an AR-15 but believing a group of vandals outside that the "police" were barging in and not grabbing it to blast those fools...especially after the dude's wife's family was k!lled in a home invasion 11 months ago in the same area. There is no hidden escape door inside the house. Nobody would of ran out or inside if the SWAT blasted on an air horn for people inside to come out so they can search the house.

If this was a gang member then we'd be like

but he sacrificed his life for us.
 7 years ago '05        #45
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 485 485
i keep hearin ppl say police.. but didnt they say swat ? <--- if so.. they aint hollarin sh*t at the door... they bust in and air u out or u gone air them out... but best believe if ur finger look like a gun they shootin..

edit: oh they was armed in swat gear ? so they looked like swat ? proly had swat on they sh*t too..
 7 years ago '09        #46
jennymocha 
space
space
$130 | Props total: 9 9
I think the marine knew something he was not suppose to know and they k!lled him.
Im not trusting anything of it. He told his wife and child to hide maybe he knew they were
coming for him. but i think the government planned to k!ll him. soldiers go through and see so many things...
 7 years ago '04        #47
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11758 11758
see what k!lls me is i read a story about that guy who is a fugitive that lived on like 40 acres armed with a rifle and the cops wont go after him knowing where he is at and what he did but no they go in on somebodies house that had nothing to do with anything and shoot this man 60 times smh sad that he was of Hispanic descent
 7 years ago '04        #48
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 319 319
 legendisdope said:
all this over marijuana?? cmon man..
freedom is awesome... too bad there is none
 7 years ago '04        #49
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
wow this is some bullsh*t

fu*k the police
 7 years ago '06        #50
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 x-milky said:
as a person that has military training in clearing buildings(which is the same as civilian L.E.), if he came around the corner and had is weapon pointed at the officers, then they were in the right to shoot him. Its unfortunate but thats how it is...
Don't you announce entry?
 7 years ago '06        #51
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 DJ Maximum said:
see what k!lls me is i read a story about that guy who is a fugitive that lived on like 40 acres armed with a rifle and the cops wont go after him knowing where he is at and what he did but no they go in on somebodies house that had nothing to do with anything and shoot this man 60 times smh sad that he was of Hispanic descent
I saw that yesterday and was thinking the same thing.
 7 years ago '10        #52
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
So this is what a man gets for protecting his country? smh this country disgusts me at times...most times
 05-27-2011, 11:31 AM         #53
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've read some updated articles that said he was discharged 5 years ago and was working at a mine company now.

Authorities suspect that since his fall out from the military, he turned to drug smuggling in the area.
 7 years ago '06        #54
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Wish the n*gga got some shots off. Bullsh*t how cops get the benefit of the doubt and this veteran gets cast in a shady light since he can't speak for himself now. I wish the laws would even the playin field against these pigs n maybe they'd think twice about a.ssuming everybody is a criminal
 7 years ago '06        #55
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 x-milky said:
as a person that has military training in clearing buildings(which is the same as civilian L.E.), if he came around the corner and had is weapon pointed at the officers, then they were in the right to shoot him. Its unfortunate but thats how it is...
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what dont you people understand? you have a SPLIT SECOND to decide to shoot or not....if you dont, you could DIE....and when a man appears with an AR15 down the hall, the decision to shoot is that much easier

its sad, but if the marine did no wrong, he should have let the swat team do what they do and leave...his military instincts got the best of him
 7 years ago '06        #56
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Tsukuyomi said:
Ehhh....

They did their job when you look at it from a certain perspective. The weed charge was ridiculous though.

but you don't go at cops with guns... what was he thinking? It's his own fault he was k!lled. He had nothing illegal in his home and he had no prior record. This could've been settled without him having to die. Whether the gun was loaded, or whether the safety was on doesn't matter. He shouldn't have brought the gun. That was his fatal mistake.

Marine or not, he should've known better...

If you were a cop (or anybody really) and you see some dude confront you with a fu*king rifle... what the hell would you do? You'd find someway to try to keep yourself alive. And I'm sure cops are taught to shoot to k!ll in situations like this. It's unfortunate, but ultimately it was his own fault. It didn't have to come to that. Even if he were selling weed, they've already confirmed that nothing was found in his home so he wouldn't have been charged. Bringing the gun was stupid.

Though they should've allowed paramedics to see him.
exactly because if they dont, THIS HAPPENS

"The gunman opened fire on SWAT officers who entered the apartment, k!lling two more officers before police returned fire, k!lling the suspect, Jordan said."
 7 years ago '04        #57
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
Total bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #58
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 daffysm said:
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what dont you people understand? you have a SPLIT SECOND to decide to shoot or not....if you dont, you could DIE....and when a man appears with an AR15 down the hall, the decision to shoot is that much easier

its sad, but if the marine did no wrong, he should have let the swat team do what they do and leave...his military instincts got the best of him
fu*kin bx
 7 years ago '11        #59
socal511 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$667 | Props total: 603 603
THat 4 year old gonna be scared for life
 7 years ago '07        #60
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 Kontrast0 said:
they abolished the 4th amendment so tehcnically yes
Yea, 2 years ago cops technically busted in our house with their guns drawn because THEY THOUGHT WE WERE SELLING WEED. We didn't have shyt in the house, and we weren't selling weed.

I say technically because they knocked on the door said some b.s to my boy about them crashing into his car outside on accident, then right as he walks out some other undercover rushes him from outta where and the other dude right behind with his gun.

They didn't have a warrant. Fkn B.S

But this marine story is even more b.s. totally fukd up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy