May 26 - Marine murd3red by the police while trying to protect his family in Arizona

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 152 152
:hmm: the first video say hes in a crouch position pointing the gun at them when they enter and he says "i got something for you"

the second vid says when they enter he says "i got something for you" then points the gun at them :hmm:
 7 years ago '06        #22
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 257 257
something has to happen, something better happen!! this is wrong, sad and some bullsh*t!! r.i.p
 7 years ago '10        #23
Shii 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 606robin said:
Maybe he was a rifleman?, Alot of marines and others bring guns home for drill if in the reserves, With an ok from there base/mos commander? Or just protection, he went to a warzone two times and most likely wants to make sure he's safe or hasn't changed his lifestyle.

Shame to lose him though.
nah i think he meant why did he pull out the rifle. he most likely knew it was the police at his door and he shouldve known they woulda shot him up if they walk in and he aiming a rifle at him. none of them gon be like "oh hold up, lemme check if the safety's on." if there's a perceived threat, then they're liable to shoot first.

still though, RIP.
 7 years ago '11        #24
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3796 3796
Smfh.....
 7 years ago '08        #25
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
sh*t I just moved to Arizona too. Luckly I moved to Mohave county but the cops don't play here tho. I'm sure ain't distribute weed or buying here. I get my sh*t in Washington state (bomb sh*t), and keep a low key.

The guy that got k!lled wasn't careful enough and got dealt with. And get a green card too.
 7 years ago '05        #26
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Shii said:
nah i think he meant why did he pull out the rifle. he most likely knew it was the police at his door and he shouldve known they woulda shot him up if they walk in and he aiming a rifle at him. none of them gon be like "oh hold up, lemme check if the safety's on." if there's a perceived threat, then they're liable to shoot first.

still though, RIP.
They were SWAT and I'm 100% positive they didn't show an identification of who they were or anything or else someone in the neighborhood would of heard something. There was no way he could of known they were coming and if they say otherwise their either BS'ing or a horrible SWAT team. sh*t it even says in the article they forced their way into the home.
 7 years ago '06        #27
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,977 | Props total: 3992 3992
RIP but to be honest, he was an idiot. I know you have a right to "defend" your home, but this ain't no damn movie. It's not a squad of ninjas trying to raid your temple, it's fu*kin police. Why on Earth would you engage SWAT? What did he think was gonna happen? "Oh sorry sir, we see you're defending your home and executing your right to bear arms. We'll kindly leave." If he had nothing illegal and he KNEW that, put your hands up, let the dipsh*ts realize that and leave and finished. You're alive with your family and the ability to sue for emotional distress or some bullsh*t. Think people. sh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #28
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
we say fu*k the police, but without them the world would be 100x more crazy! we only see bad cops on the news, when do you see the cops who save people from robbers and rapists?
 7 years ago '09        #29
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,658 | Props total: 13136 13136
 jesusplay said:
no warrants?

so the police can just break in your house?
they abolished the 4th amendment so tehcnically yes
 7 years ago '07        #30
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Thats terrible. What a fu*king joke
 05-26-2011, 09:01 PM         #31
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you serve two tours of duty as a Marine in Iraq I say you should be able to smoke all the fu*king weed you want to. For free. Use taxpayer money! Call it a "Thank you" for keeping us safe! Afterall, that would be less of a waste than what the government usually spends OUR money on....
 7 years ago '04        #32
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
If the SWAT team can show that their account is accurate, that they identified themselves and he threatened them with a weapon, then the shooting was clean. It's tragic, and they could be lying, but that remains to be seen.

And why are there people in here saying they had no warrant? The second video says they did.

Last edited by HHS; 05-26-2011 at 09:56 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #33
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
The common theme with these cops k!lling people in their homes is the abomination that is the Drug War.

SWAT is kicking in doors, guns drawn to try and thwart victimless crimes. They're creating violence and death, where it didn't exist before.
 05-26-2011, 11:06 PM         #34
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricky_peso said:
:hmm: the first video say hes in a crouch position pointing the gun at them when they enter and he says "i got something for you"

the second vid says when they enter he says "i got something for you" then points the gun at them :hmm:
actually 1st vid says he walked and turn into the hall and said "i got something for you"

2nd vid says when they entered he was crouched down and said "i got something for you"

Either way it's fishy, those are two completely different stories. It makes you think what are they really hiding? And I personally have seen swat enter a home, they did not announce they were swat, they just run up in there. And plus if they're trying to get the drop on someone, why the fu*k would you announce you're coming in? It logically doesn't make sense, so I don't believe they announced they were swat. And the wife said dude was sleep, and if he's waking up all he knows is n*ggas is runnin up in his house wit guns, most ppl would do two things, either run or load up urself and go after them.

Plus, letting dude lay there and die was a bi*ch move. He probably could not have been saved, but hey miracles happen everyday. And when did they start bringing out swat teams for weed? Coke, Herion, crack I understand, but weed.
 7 years ago '10        #35
El Squanto 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 238 238
even if they yell swat it could be anybody, weed ain't serious enough to break into someones home like that, its nonsense mayne. innocent ppl are dying mayne wtf
 7 years ago '10        #36
gm0ney 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 2028 2028
RIP Jose Guerena
 7 years ago '04        #37
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 104 104
the last thing you do when waking abruptly to a breakin and grabbing your gun
is saying something like "I got something for you"
..they might as well said "say hello to my little friend"
 7 years ago '06        #38
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
I'm sorry, but u point a gun at cops, what do u expect really?
 7 years ago '04        #39
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
highly doubt a buncha n*ggaz in swat gear will kick down a door to bust down a "marijuana ring"

wouldnt be surprised if son needed to be silenced for something much bigger

of course the pawns doing the "police work" know nothing think nothing but just following orders...

lol @ "i got something for you" ...boris the butcher over here

but hold up, son took 60, i repreat SIXTY shots and not only was he pronouced dead immediately but not for another hour?

nothing about this story (from the very reason why they raided his house to the end when the job was done) makes sense
 7 years ago '05        #40
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
Over weed..... something that helps my health more then morphene or drugs like that. Weed is a wonderful thing from god, this dude would be alive if weed was not a big deal. Just get over it and make this sh*t legal already for everyone.

It blows my fu*king mind how alcohol and tobacco can be legal but weed isnt? fu*k outta here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago