most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
8529 pageviews
142 comments

Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
“Huge f!ghting franchise” to return at E3

The official Twitter for the UK’s Play magazine has let loose some exciting teases for June 7, the first official day of E3. A recent tweet states:

[pic - click to view]

“On day one of E3 – two zombie games, a huge interview, a massive Sony exclusive and return of a huge f!ghting game franchise among others.”
Any guesses?

I'm guessing the Sony Exclusive is either a new Virtua f!ghter or Battle Arena Toshinden

and the Huge f!ghting game could be Clay f!ghters 99 5/17th ? or k!ller Instinct but it didn't say 360 Exclusive, so i Don't know if that's it

142 comments for "“Huge fighting franchise” to return at E3"

7 years ago '08        #2
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23360 23360
Killer Instinct or get the fu*k out

UUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTRRAAAAA CCCCOOOOOOOOMMMBBBBBBMBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOO
 7 years ago '04        #3
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
why would the next VF be Sony exclusive? the ps3 version didn't even have online play and the 360 version's mp was barebones...they need all the support they can get

it's probably the next KI game
I'm just guessing at what it could be...It's not KI (for the Sony exclusive) that's for sure so i'm just guessing maybe Sony bought the rights to VF or something... or maybe it's Pitf!ghter...lol

it would be dope to be KI but that would be MS eclusive
 7 years ago '04        #4
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I Think the massive Sony exclusive and the return of a huge f!ghting franchise are unrelated. I can't see how this would be anything but k!ller Instinct. Street f!ghter and MK are already back and the others are still relevant. I wouldn't consider Virtua f!ghter "gone". Ain't nobody checking for these B List f!ghters like Toshinden and Bloody Roar. It has to be KI3.
 7 years ago '07        #5
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1175 1175
KI3

GIMMMIE ORCHID AND IM GOINNNN INNNN
 7 years ago '08        #6
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I want bloody roar
 7 years ago '04        #7
space
space
 AyeDre said:
I want bloody roar
Me 2 I was a beast with the triceratops dude...
 7 years ago '04        #8
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
Its either Bloody Roar, Tobal, or Battle Arena Toshinden.

Im hoping its battle arena toshinden or bloody roar.
 7 years ago '05        #9
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,465 | Props total: 25181 25181
...Killer Instinct or Bloody Roar....Anything Else,fu*k IT!!!
 7 years ago '04        #10
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Do it.
 7 years ago '04        #11
flizy 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 9 9
virtua f!ghter final showdown or virtua f!ghter 6 please
 7 years ago '05        #12
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #13
space
space
Just thought about it...could the HUGE f!ghting game be powerstone?
 05-26-2011, 06:35 PM         #14
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was k!ller Instant THAT big of a deal to warrant such hype of a resurrection though? All I remember was the SNES port That didn't come off to me as being that amazing..

I mean, I understand people who liked that series would hype it as one of the greats in the genre, but seriously. There are people who want another cruddy Primal Rage game for cripes sake!.

Here is how you know a game didn't live up to the hype: The only positive thing that's said about it is...It's one of the better Jaguar titles.

Clayf!ghter doesn't have enough of a legacy either. And Bloody Roar needs to stay dead, unless Capcom and SNK buy the rights to the franchise and make it themselves as a joint venture.

Bloody Roar concept = k!ller.
Bloody Roar gameplay = Tekken clone

I'm thinking maybe Vampire Savior/Darkstalkers. With the success of Street f!ghter 4, it makes a lot of sense for Capcom to bring back it's second most popular f!ghting series.

....and eventually, they they can get around to making another Rival Schools/Project Justice game or 2. :dancingcool:

I want another Battle Arena Toshinden, but I know I'm one of the few who do. Tobal...a lot of fun, but doesn't have a shot in the dark of coming back.

If it turns out to be DoA, I'll be like

Unrealistic brea$t physics, and pervert simulator spinoffs are the only thing Tecmo brought to the table with that mess. Let that joke of a series stay dead and buried.
 7 years ago '04        #15
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 cbjones said:
Was k!ller Instant THAT big of a deal to warrant such hype of a resurrection though? All I remember was the SNES port That didn't come off to me as being that amazing..

I mean, I understand people who liked that series would hype it as one of the greats in the genre, but seriously. There are people who want another cruddy Primal Rage game for cripes sake!.

Here is how you know a game didn't live up to the hype: The only positive thing that's said about it is...It's one of the better Jaguar titles.

Clayf!ghter doesn't have enough of a legacy either. And Bloody Roar needs to stay dead, unless Capcom and SNK buy the rights to the franchise and make it themselves as a joint venture.

Bloody Roar concept = k!ller.
Bloody Roar gameplay = Tekken clone

I'm thinking maybe Vampire Savior/Darkstalkers. With the success of Street f!ghter 4, it makes a lot of sense for Capcom to bring back it's second most popular f!ghting series.

....and eventually, they they can get around to making another Rival Schools/Project Justice game or 2. :dancingcool:

I want another Battle Arena Toshinden, but I know I'm one of the few who do. Tobal...a lot of fun, but doesn't have a shot in the dark of coming back.

If it turns out to be DoA, I'll be like

Unrealistic brea$t physics, and pervert simulator spinoffs are the only thing Tecmo brought to the table with that mess. Let that joke of a series stay dead and buried.
k!ller Instinct was fu*king huge on the N64 and in arcades.
 7 years ago '06        #16
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Killer Instinct?

Clay f!ghter?

Battle Arena Toshinden?

Bloody Roar?

still waiting to hear a "huge" franchise.
 7 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 jayvivz said:
Killer Instinct?

Clay f!ghter?

Battle Arena Toshinden?

Bloody Roar?

still waiting to hear a "huge" franchise.
Super Smash Bros.?
 7 years ago '05        #18
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
Bloody Roar please. It better not be anything else.

05-26-2011, 09:09 PM         #19
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just remembered, Street f!ghter Alpha series could be another candidate. Street Figher: Alpha...4!

Looking back at it, KI just seems like a flash in the pan. The effects in the arcade version looked neat for what was possible at the time. But it didn't do anything else we hadn't seen before.

growing up in an area with little to no arcade presence, you were only provided with old standbys(Ms. Pac-Man, Dig Dug) beat 'em ups in the form of either Wrestlefest, or Final f!ght, and either Kof, MK or SF2 representing the f!ghters.

The local department store in my town only had 2 machines: Wrestfest and SF2. The joysticks on both machines were wonky because of the dumb fu*ks who didn't respect the whole public nature of an arcade cab at the front of Roses.

If you wanna fu*k sh*t up so other people can't play, do it to the crap you actually own at the house.

'ole I suck at doing anything with 'Gief, but I'mma just swing the joystick like a madman anyway a.ss n*ggas.
 7 years ago '07        #20
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
are all these joints yall mention really "huge" franchises?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy