Sony's Next Console in Developement

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-27-2011, 07:54 AM         #61
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They not gonna make it the most expensive again hope. Ps3 will still be on shelves in 2016 but the ps4 comes out in 2013 imo.

Last edited by Youngray22; 05-27-2011 at 07:56 AM..
 05-27-2011, 07:59 AM         #62
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Silencer said:
Won't play ps3 or ps2 games... will play ps1 games
Why wouldn't it play ps2 games? The EE chip will dirty cheap by then. It wont play ps3 games cause you will be able to buy a ps3 until 2016 to 19 thats if they don't us blurays again.

DarkSidesHero said:
Says the guy that says since Sony is putting out a lot of good games this that is THE proof a new system next year...
But they are. MS been countering sony with limited exclusives, timed exclusives, 1 year headstart and xbl. Also they already started planning for next console since 2008ish. I think thete trying to beat MS to next gen or be close in terms of release date.

Last edited by Youngray22; 05-27-2011 at 08:10 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #63
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I'm sorry you think There should be more time until a new console. Nintendo doesn't think so.

2012 E3 Announcement 2012 release date.
Nintendo also made a Gamecube in 2006. They threw in the towel as far as being on par with the 360 and PS3 this gen, which is what they're attempting to make up for with their new console seeing as how true dev support for the Wii is rapidly diminishing, even though it was barely even there in the first place. The Wii is outdated in every single way and if Nintendo expects to stand a f!ghting chance in major console gaming they NEED to show, impress with, and drop a new console soon like they are.

You think Nintendo is gonna keep pushing the Wii through to 2013-2014 with sh*t like LA Noire and Uncharted 3 to compete with in 2011? There isn't enough shovelware in the world to help them on that front, even on the Wii.

A lot of us aren't denying a new console in the next few years, but your reasons and claims seem kinda half baked. A good way to estimate when the next Microsoft and Sony consoles are coming out would be to use Project Cafe's specs and release date as a basis. If it's far ahead of the 360 and PS3, then

But if it's pretty much on par with them then...
 05-27-2011, 10:32 AM         #64
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
fu*k ps...how about they wait till the 3 get old first
It's been out for almost 5 years, it's going to be another 2 years at earliest making it atleast 7 years old.

i would say that's pretty fu*king old, tech is always changing, this isn't the cartridge days they need better memory and gpu's to keep up.
 05-27-2011, 10:32 AM         #65
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngray22 said:
Why wouldn't it play ps2 games? The EE chip will dirty cheap by then. It wont play ps3 games cause you will be able to buy a ps3 until 2016 to 19 thats if they don't us blurays again.

But they are. MS been countering sony with limited exclusives, timed exclusives, 1 year headstart and xbl. Also they already started planning for next console since 2008ish. I think thete trying to beat MS to next gen or be close in terms of release date.
time limited content means nothing, xbox lacks actual exclusive games, the majority of those exclusives end up going PC.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
Sony needs to focus on GAMES next time around
 05-27-2011, 12:53 PM         #67
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Moses said:
Sony needs to focus on GAMES next time around
Yeah because PS3 has 0 games

UC 1-3
Infamous 1-2
MGS 4
MAG - Socom 4 (hate em all you want, still have a big following and fun games)
KZ 2-3
LBP 1-2
Heavy Rain
Resistance 1-3
GOW 3
Demon's Souls
Valkyria Chronicles
Rachet and Clank Crack and Tools
3D dot heroes
Yakuza 3-4
Heavenly Sword
GT5
Motormstorm 1-2
Last Guardian
Twisted Metal
+ more

Yup.. NO GAMES

how many exclusives do 360 have? that didn't jump ship to PC? not knocking the 360 but if you are gonna talk sh*t about games/exclusives you might wanna look at your own console.
 7 years ago '06        #68
Soraci7 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 MumblesDaHumble said:
What is the point when most fo those xclusives suck? PC and Xbox basically the same sh*t. Xbox360 exclusives going to PC don't matter.
You don't even own a ps3. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

It's obvious with your posts in this thread that you have no idea what you are talking about.
 7 years ago '06        #69
Soraci7 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 MumblesDaHumble said:
So easy to spot a fanboy. And you're gonna say what systems I own or don't own because of what I say about them? You serious?

My bro has one and so do I. I got a slim, lol.

fu*kin reject LOL
If most of the exclusives sucked to you, you wouldn't own one. Unless investing in a product you like nothing about is your thing.
 7 years ago '06        #70
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 MumblesDaHumble said:
What is the point when most fo those xclusives suck? PC and Xbox basically the same sh*t. Xbox360 exclusives going to PC don't matter.
How do most of those suck when pretty much that whole list of games are actually well received hits? Just because you don't like them? c'mon man, stop with the trolling already.
 05-28-2011, 02:15 AM         #71
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
time limited content means nothing, xbox lacks actual exclusive games, the majority of those exclusives end up going PC.
you be surprised how many fools choosing the 360 version cause they get a certain content first. Especially earlier in the Gen.
 05-28-2011, 03:05 AM         #72
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Backwards compatibly please

Da Ill One said:
It won't be out untill at least 2014 at the earliest which is 8 years...and if they keep making PS 3 games untill 2016 it will be a ten year cycle...
Nintendo losses again for rushes out a new system before Sony and Microsoft

All next gen multi platform games are gonna be stripped to hell just like on the Wii. I hope they got the power to match the new Snoy and Microsoft systems otherwise it's just gonna be like dreamcast. Impressive at first but then quickly shyted on.

NiMaD said:
or backwards compatibility, small hd, no os etc etc

yay for PS4D

Sony do be ODing with their prices I wanted to get a dual shock controllor and saw the price and was like shyt cost as much as a brand new PS3 game

Last edited by Krazy K; 05-28-2011 at 03:17 AM..
 05-28-2011, 05:34 AM         #73
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Well Considering PSN is up now this joke is stale and not funny anymore... (you still the homie but come on man this joke is old now)
PS store was still down yesterday where i live, so any new games with extra features from gamestop codes etc cant be used. sh*t sucks because i want my dirt 3 extra content
 05-28-2011, 10:01 AM         #74
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '09        #75
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,186 | Props total: 8923 8923
They need new ips for ps4

Better and easier online play

I'll be buying it with the next xbox as I always like to have both
 05-28-2011, 10:56 AM         #76
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Got it mostly for blu ray. And I never said all the exclusives suck.

I want

Resistance 3
Uncharted 3
infamous 2
LBP2
KZ3
Twisted Metal
And a couple other games.

But that is a much smaller list then the bullsh*t other list.
I like 360 better than ps3 too but you are being a bit ridiculous. Off MLB The Show alone ps3 is well worth the money and I'll buy ps4 just for MLB The Show as well. Everything else is a bonus. But if you are seriously going to argue that the ps3 hardly has any good exclusives in their library you're lost.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
61 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy