The Challenge: Rivals on MTV teaser trailer (CT is back) :omfg:

most viewed right now
 94
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #621
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
Leroy betta hold on for the whole 200 yards cuz he can't swim for sh*t lmao
 6 years ago '06        #622
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4027 4027
Man, stop with the spoilers you little sh*ts.
 6 years ago '10        #623
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
JEN
 6 years ago '07        #624
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
another challenge another chance to see jenn slide thru to the final only to sh*t the bed
 6 years ago '09        #625
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 90 90
 the player said:
lay gaga commercial
mtv will have her perform every year = ratings
 6 years ago '10        #626
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 11210 11210
 Storchaveli said:
Man, stop with the spoilers you little sh*ts.
the SPOILER was in a SPOILER TAG you stupid fu*k!

if you don't wanna read it, don't put your mouse over it you dumb whining lil bi*ch!

we were bi*chin b4 cuz ppl were spoiling sh*t without puttin it in spoiler tags.
 6 years ago '05        #627
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
@ wes & kenny
 6 years ago '10        #628
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Have to wait another week to see who wins fu*k that noise.
 6 years ago '06        #629
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4027 4027
 Rick Ross said:
the SPOILER was in a SPOILER TAG you stupid fu*k!

if you don't wanna read it, don't put your mouse over it you dumb whining lil bi*ch!

we were bi*chin b4 cuz ppl were spoiling sh*t without puttin it in spoiler tags.
I don't give a sh*t if it was in a safe with an extra lock inside your v*gina, if you know there's no real reason to post it you fu*kin hermaphrodite.
 6 years ago '10        #630
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 11210 11210
 Storchaveli said:
I don't give a sh*t if it was in a safe with an extra lock inside your v*gina, if you know there's no real reason to post it you fu*kin hermaphrodite.
well there was a real reason cuz someone asked.

fu*king lame whining lil bi*ch

notice how this week only YOU are the one complaining about a spoiler. last week 5-6 ppl complained. cuz last week the spoiler was posted without a spoiler tag, ain't my fault your retarded a.ss can't keep your mouse over a spoiler tag


Last edited by Rick Ross; 08-17-2011 at 10:20 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #631
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 stv18 said:
Have to wait another week to see who wins fu*k that noise.
Not really bro. Our Bx Mtv insider already posted who won if you really interested like that. Earlier pages.
 6 years ago '08        #632
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Rick Ross said:
well there was a real reason cuz someone asked.

fu*king lame whining lil bi*ch

notice how this week only YOU are the one complaining about a spoiler. last week 5-6 ppl complained. cuz last week the spoiler was posted without a spoiler tag, ain't my fault your retarded a.ss can't keep your mouse over a spoiler tag
Shut the fu*k up n*gga and stop posting the spoilers tag or no tag
 6 years ago '10        #633
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
funny that earlier in the episode jenn was mad at adam for not eating carbs.:lachen001:


turns out they both suck at eating
 6 years ago '10        #634
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 11210 11210
 Main Event said:
Shut the fu*k up n*gga and stop posting the spoilers tag or no tag
oh since u have 20,000 posts on a internet message board we should all listen and respect ur opinion???

fu*king nerd
 08-18-2011, 03:34 AM         #635
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtva24 said:

[pic - click to view]

She also got brea$t enhancements about a year ago.
 6 years ago '05        #636
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i didnt even need a spoiler to know that . i mean its pretty clear that was gonna happen i dont think these things are real anyway still good tv
 6 years ago '08        #637
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Rick Ross said:
oh since u have 20,000 posts on a internet message board we should all listen and respect ur opinion???

fu*king nerd
No you should respect when people say "stop post spoilers" and you go and post them anyways really that simple


Now again, shut the fu*k up n*gga and stop posting spoilers
 6 years ago '10        #638
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 11210 11210
 Main Event said:
No you should respect when people say "stop post spoilers" and you go and post them anyways really that simple


Now again, shut the fu*k up n*gga and stop posting spoilers
listen you dumb complaining for no reason a.ss f*ggot

I was the person who complained FIRST last week about someone spoiling. you can go check that right now

why? because he didn't post the spoiler in a
[spoiler - click to view]



this week someone asked who wins, and i told them
[spoiler - click to view]



it was clear i was saying who the winner was as i quoted the person who asked who wins? so if you didn't wanna get spoiled, you shouldn't have put your mouse
[spoiler - click to view]



Last edited by Rick Ross; 08-18-2011 at 01:19 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #639
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Rick Ross said:
listen you dumb complaining for no reason a.ss f*ggot

I was the person who complained FIRST last week about someone spoiling. you can go check that right now

why? because he didn't post the spoiler in a
[spoiler - click to view]



this week someone asked who wins, and i told them
[spoiler - click to view]



it was clear i was saying who the winner was as i quoted the person who asked who wins? so if you didn't wanna get spoiled, you shouldn't have put your mouse
[spoiler - click to view]

Again...I dont give a fu*k about if its in a spoiler tag or not. When you post spoilers people respond which has happened too many times in here, when people respond to the spoilers guess what happens............wait for it you probably would never guess it............ they no longer become spoilers because the people that didnt want to know before now know

Im not the only one telling you to shut up so for the 3rd time
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #640
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 647 647
laurel face down in that bed

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy