French Montana is poo, but everybody think he spit...

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 datVAkid said:
I dont give a fuk where he is from, and i dont listen to him cause of his "lyrical Content"

He be flowing over some smooth a.ss beats and he knows how to put together a song that "Sounds" good

Choppa Choppa Down
So high feat currensy
Im on it

all them joints are nice songs
Choppa Choppa Down and So High are the only Montana songs I like. But you know why I like those songs? Because of the beat. French Montana absolutely adds nothing to those songs, those beats made those songs. He brings nothing to the table that the generic Southern rapper doesnt. He dont be saying nothing.
 7 years ago '10        #22
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
LMAO @ rugy. i thought we established it was wack already fu*k you postin sh*t for
 7 years ago '08        #23
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Imma go back and try to bump Wack and Chessy 2 again, but this time I'll try to phase French Montana's voice out and just listen to the beats. That's the only way I'll make it through this tape. French Montana is an amatuer who gets by on swag and beats just like Max B's overrated garbage, no singing, mumbling a.ss. Max dont say shyt either. These two nyggas get burn on BX only cuz dudes like their swag. But neither one of those dudes are talented.
 7 years ago '06        #24
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Chief Dee said:
Choppa Choppa Down and So High are the only Montana songs I like. But you know why I like those songs? Because of the beat. French Montana absolutely adds nothing to those songs, those beats made those songs. He brings nothing to the table that the generic Southern rapper doesnt. He dont be saying nothing.
Come on... when he jumps on it at the beginnning

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOUNCE
BOUNCE

BOUNCE
BOUNCE
and then the chorus

even the chorus

and how he starts his verse

even though they are very small, trivial, most overlooked parts of the song it still adds something to the song
it adds and atmoshpere
even though his verse wasnt great and sh*t, he still adds a feeling to the song because of his presence...

Im a producer so i notice small things like this and this is why i like a variety of music because small things like that i acknowledge
 7 years ago '07        #25
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 jasperfect said:
I'm from the Bronx, we call him the New York Waka, so what are you talking about? no one says he's nice, just entertaining.
This...hes just a catchy up north rapper with a southern flavor
 7 years ago '06        #26
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
this dude mumble and talk over tight beats and he from new york and yall say he go hard? yall #stupidlikethemhoes
 7 years ago '08        #27
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 RLRugby said:
this is trash???

if drake wrote this hook n*ggas would be all over it
hook aint bad...just his tone is off..maybe if 50 or drake did it ..it would have been better
 7 years ago '09        #28
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397

The same dudes saying it don't matter if he can't rap, but make good music are probably the same clowns trashing Gucci and Waka....when they make better music and are better rappers..The South has been consistently producing better artists and music for years...and I'm from Jersey City
 06-02-2011, 09:25 AM         #29
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Coke wave 1 and 2 are classics... thats all I need to say
 7 years ago '09        #30
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
French straight. I fu*ks with him

Mac and Cheese 1 was his best mixtape imo
 7 years ago '05        #31
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
alot of up north n*ggas is straight a.ss..... ya'll gave uncle murder some shine , atleast french has good beat selection and a tolerable flow.... his sh*t is rideable

chinx drugz is nice tho.......but upnorth, only n*gga that's relevant is fabolous...... dblock is still dope, vado/dipset is trying to make a comeback.... does pusha t count?.... its looking real dry up there
 7 years ago '06        #32
space
space
space
 xRapHeadx said:

The same dudes saying it don't matter if he can't rap, but make good music are probably the same clowns trashing Gucci and Waka....when they make better music and are better rappers..The South has been consistently producing better artists and music for years...and I'm from Jersey City
that was the main point of my post.
 7 years ago '06        #33
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
at least he's better than everyone in that bi*ch a.ss brick squad he gots some type of flow but he need to got off them lame a.ss southern beats before i stop bumping his music all the worst track on mr. 16 were the southern sounding ones
 7 years ago '06        #34
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
 RLRugby said:
this is trash???

if drake wrote this hook n*ggas would be all over it
this track alone sh*ts on anyone saying french ain't sweet
 7 years ago '08        #35
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19946 19946
im from NY and that n*gga is basura... straight up basura.
 7 years ago '06        #36
space
space
space
 bugsysgd said:
at least he's better than everyone in that bi*ch a.ss brick squad he gots some type of flow but he need to got off them lame a.ss southern beats before i stop bumping his music all the worst track on mr. 16 were the southern sounding ones
Lame a.ss southern beats? Lex Luger, Southside, Drumma Boy, Mike Will, Sonny Digitial runs rap. Sit down, you sound like a lame new york hater. He doesnt have any flow, he talks and mumbles and gets ok beats.
 7 years ago '06        #37
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
He makes good records .
 7 years ago '06        #38
space
space
space
 jaycee said:
He makes good records .
he sucks, this dude
[pic - click to view]

makes good records.
 7 years ago '10        #39
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
when i listen to french montana, i'm not looking for something crazy lyrical..if i was i'd listen to elzhi or blu

his music is just something you drive and vibe to...its either u like it or not

this is my sh*t tho...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #40
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
I mean he's garbage but it's inspiring for someone with special needs to attempt to achieve their dreams. Him, 50 Tyson and Eli Porter should do an album.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy