Why I buy games at Best Buy

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #81
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Why I download games from Piratebay...... Click, your game will be in your hands for free in 12 hours, 2 days early. :greetings10:
 7 years ago '11        #82
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
360 flashed, burn the game, play it for free. (1 year no ban so far) FTW
 7 years ago '09        #83
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 1813 1813
Independent/Local Mom & Pop Game spots >>>
 7 years ago '09        #84
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,842 | Props total: 1631 1631
my neighbor is a gamestop manager and we stay smoking weed together.... always get the hookup deals especially on trade-ins. dropped MK9 for LA Noire and got $50 credit for it.
 05-26-2011, 07:38 PM         #85
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SomeOnesoN said:

[pic - click to view]

:lachen001:
Hell u can just got to Best Buy & get them games off the shelf LOL
 05-26-2011, 07:39 PM         #86
arqitekt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
come at me breh
How do i give someone negative rep? I wanna get this guy banned or something.
 05-26-2011, 07:41 PM         #87
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best Buy is my favorite fu*king store.
Walmart employees be hella lazy when you ask them to get a game with their attitudes and sh*t.
Gamestop got those antisocial nerds who lack 'people skills' so theyre rude unintentionally and constantly nag you to about preordering somesh*t or applying for a fu*king card that gives you a 10% trade in bullsh*t that you're never going to fu*king use anyway!
 05-26-2011, 07:42 PM         #88
BWS Soldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha that is true, but at least Gamestop employees are knowledgable about the products they sell. Sure it's mainly due to the fact that they are gaming nerds like many of us, but that doesn't matter anyway.
 7 years ago '07        #89
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
i work in the gaming department and all our new releases are out of the store but every store is different my first store games were locked up up front so it depends but trade in is coo u get to actually see the value of your game before u go in i dont know if gamestop does that now
 7 years ago '04        #90
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Nah breh. You f*ggots think ya'll stylin on me? n*ggas aint stylin. Aint got no steel books n*gga? COme at me.
please tell me that the way u talk is some gimmick.
 05-26-2011, 07:47 PM         #91
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Nerdy? lol. It's a metal game case. IT might be nerdy to you. I don't give a fu*k. What I do give a fu*k is making 30 on each case and making a total of 200$ you fu*kin bushman.

And I also collect some steelbooks for myself too.

Oh and the fact a couple Blu ray steelbooks go for 400$ makes it seem like a lot of nerdy ma fu*kers around breh

Not expecting someone who smells like sh*t breh. You mad my game cases are metal breh? You fu*king mad cuz I'm stylin on ya?

7 years ago '04        #92
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Tikyle2 said:
Y'all lil ninjas are sheep. I mean if you gotta get sh*t first day goto and peep out who has the best deal.

But now the game is so transparent that if you're willing to wait a couple of weeks all games seem to go down to $39.99 within 1 month of release for a week. So just wait til the game is $40 and you don't gotta fu*k w/ gift cards or rebates or nothin'. Plus if you sell them on craigslist when you're done with them you can get about $35 back so the game ended up costing you a total of $5.

Step y'all bidness game up like steelbook homie and this game sh*t will become much more economical. And I don't wanna hear about "$60 aint sh*t to me!", man saving 33% on anything you buy frequently should be sh*t to you. It's a recession and every dollar saved is a dollar earned. Smarten up!
Recession's been finished for over a year now, boss.

I buy like 2-3 games a year at the very most.

Last game I made an effort to cop was Black Ops -- went to Gamestop the day before release, put down a full money pre-order, came back at around 11:50, waited about an hour in line and shot the breeze with folks, picked up my copy and left.

That midnight waiting in line is a fun experience if you're in the right place. I'ma probably do it for MW3 and BF3 also.
 05-26-2011, 08:32 PM         #93
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
I like my bestbuy because they ALWAYS have the CE's, LE's etc. in stock and always cheaper then other stores not to mention reward zone sh*t, i have over 100 dollars in reward gift cards just building up in my account.

gonna keep building them till the new nintendo console or ngp comes out and use it towards it.
Every time I've looked for a CE there they go pretty quickly so I've pretty much given up on them Canada sucks for gaming related sh*t sometimes
 7 years ago '09        #94
IE 2 LBC 1 heat pts
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
 SomeOnesoN said:

[pic - click to view]

:lachen001:
how about linking to the source and giving credit where credit is due?

7 years ago '07        #95
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
game stop been getting on my nerves lately i just bought a ps2 and everytime i go to the counter with the case for the game i want... they rummage through the disks and tell me they cant find it after 10 minutes of searching
 7 years ago '05        #96
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
haha that wal-mart one had me rolling

I get my new releases from Amazon, release day delivery is great :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #97
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
 IE 2 LBC said:
how about linking to the source and giving credit where credit is due?

somebody been called him on that. but u know that already because u actually pay attention to wtf is right in front of your face. no?
 7 years ago '06        #98
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 |JOHN| said:
thats insane how accurate that is lol. I actually bought f!ght night champion at wal mart and the dude was so pissed he had to open up the glass cabinet to get the game for me. Then he drops it on the ground while handing it to me lol
he was trying to fu*k up your game, and you didnt tell him to get another one for that sh*t?
 7 years ago '07        #99
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
i fu*ks with gamestop cause them n*ggas be looking out on the discount and a pack of red bull when games have a midnight release

05-26-2011, 09:44 PM         #100
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notic99 said:
game stop been getting on my nerves lately i just bought a ps2 and everytime i go to the counter with the case for the game i want... they rummage through the disks and tell me they cant find it after 10 minutes of searching
Thats why.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy