The Lakers ship is sinking! just fired there asst gm, scouts, training staff...and more

most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 SHOWTIME said:
lakers are the greatest team of the modern era.... wtf you kids talking bout
Spurs>>Lakers last 10 years
 7 years ago '05        #82
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,921 | Props total: 30305 30305
 KeepinItTrill said:


the Celtics destroyed us...
And what happened the season after kg went down and they fell apart

Then the year after they buckled and blamed it on Kendrick being down

Ok if Kendrick was so important why trade him for a bag of chips an Jeff green

The celtics won't win a ring for along time

Any team that wins once and never repeats is a fluke to me excluding football
 7 years ago '05        #83
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
@ the wishful thinking from laker haters

New coaches usually mean new a.ssistants

 7 years ago '07        #84
Murda Ave 
space
avatar space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
The Top Has Always Been The Celtics And Lakers but It's Time For A New Era (Heat, Bulls, Knicks - Mavs, Spurs, OKC) And That 3 Year Deal Kobe Just Signed ..Pointless! He Should of Left Wit Phil.
 7 years ago '05        #85
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,921 | Props total: 30305 30305
 Mista Mizatti said:
Spurs>>Lakers last 10 years
So why have the lakers won more rings ?

And maintained to be top seed or 2nd in the west ?

Spurs play boring white Christian ball
 7 years ago '04        #86
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Bea5T said:
@ the wishful thinking from laker haters

New coaches usually mean new a.ssistants

Word is that Ettore Messina and Tim Grgurich are going to join the Lakers staff..

Messina is supposedly a great offensive coach and he'll probably be designing the offense. I haven't heard a lot about him but he's been tied to a few head coaching and a.ssistant jobs in the NBA.

Grgurich's resume speaks for itself in developing talent.
 7 years ago '04        #87
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 RalphLaurenJR said:
actually the celtics are, with 18 championships to the lakers 17
...Celtics have 17.....we have 16...

 CashNy said:
Celtics one. And that was a fluke
Did the Lakers have their full roster? Nope, Ariza was coming back from injury and we already know about Bynum... but that was no fluke. You don't lose a Game 6 elimination Game by 39pts and call what the Celtics did to us a fluke. Top tier defense by them plus
Posey was playing great d along with KG & Perkins the whole series.

You wanna know what a fluke is? the 2004 NBA Finals...losing to the Pistons 4-1...when that starting lineup was nothing but talent (washed up at that).

 CashNy said:
And what happened the season after kg went down and they fell apart

Then the year after they buckled and blamed it on Kendrick being down

Ok if Kendrick was so important why trade him for a bag of chips an Jeff green

The celtics won't win a ring for along time

Any team that wins once and never repeats is a fluke to me excluding football
In 2009... the Celtics made it to the ECF...WITHOUT KG... That's pretty damn good if you ask me, to not have your best defensive player on the court and make it that far.

In 2010... the C's made it back to the Finals...yeah Perkins went down and was a vital role of the C's toughness but what can you really do?

In the end of the day it comes down to this

Lakers made it to the Finals 3yrs in a row. Celtics made it to the Eastern Finals 3yrs in a row. Pretty damn good for both franchises if you ask me.
 7 years ago '04        #88
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 CashNy said:
So why have the lakers won more rings ?

And maintained to be top seed or 2nd in the west ?

Spurs play boring white Christian ball
The Spurs might be boring but they get sh*t done. Post Michael Jordan era, have won 4 titles since 99. If it wasn't the Lakers winning the NBA Finals (coming out the West) than it was always the Spurs. ALso lets not forget...we got swept by them in 99....before going on a massive run till they k!lled all hope back in 2003
 7 years ago '06        #89
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
don't worry when kobe is gone, you all will
When Kobe is gone we will just get the NEXT superstar....just like we do haters.

teams dont fire their a.ssistant gerneral manager when they make a coaching change
Teams fire a.ssISTANT general managers whenever they feel like it. Those guys don't really do anything but consult.
 7 years ago '04        #90
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Kasssssst said:
The Spurs might be boring but they get sh*t done. Post Michael Jordan era, have won 4 titles since 99. If it wasn't the Lakers winning the NBA Finals (coming out the West) than it was always the Spurs. ALso lets not forget...we got swept by them in 99....before going on a massive run till they k!lled all hope back in 2003
We destroyed them in 2001.

I think it was the largest margin of victory in a series ever.

Then it was overtaken by Orlando beating ATL last year or 2 years ago.
 05-26-2011, 12:27 PM         #91
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
n*ggaz got swept in the 2nd round with the greatest coach in NBA history

next up .....1st round sweep
Exactly the greatest coach in NBA history lost so that tells me that a lesser coach is gonna win right? So how come the best coach will win next year and not another lesser coach?
 7 years ago '09        #92
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
its not the first time the Lakers went through a transition phase. LA always got the money and location to attract big stars. We moved forward after Magic and Shaq, I think we can handle a new coach and later on life after Kobe.
 05-26-2011, 12:30 PM         #93
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
Spurs>>Lakers last 10 years
Lakers won 5 Spurs won 4. And the Lakers won the west more times as well.
 7 years ago '05        #94
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
avatar space
space
$28,325 | Props total: 28751 28751
 VCMJ1523 said:
coming from a eagles and lakers fan



im an Eagles and Lakers fan too, not sure what the fu*k your trying to say, but its 100% pointless thats for sure... McNabb was my favorite Eagle, he left, im still a fan... Kobe retires, im still a fan... only a bandwagoner would have a hard time understanding that... the fact u even brought up that point shows that in no way are u a true fan... anyone who even has your kind of thought process cant even be a REAL fan of a certain team... go ahead and claim to be, your just lying to yourself... which is about as pathetic as your comment.... your 2 easy
 7 years ago '11        #95
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Clutch City Kid said:
im an Eagles and Lakers fan too, not sure what the fu*k your trying to say, but its 100% pointless thats for sure... McNabb was my favorite Eagle, he left, im still a fan... Kobe retires, im still a fan... only a bandwagoner would have a hard time understanding that... the fact u even brought up that point shows that in no way are u a true fan... anyone who even has your kind of thought process cant even be a REAL fan of a certain team... go ahead and claim to be, your just lying to yourself... which is about as pathetic as your comment.... your 2 easy

[pic - click to view]



This dude, just destroyed other dudes whole lively hood















[pic - click to view]

 05-26-2011, 03:09 PM         #96
neomerge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
Hahahaha!

This is the ship "sinking"? You kidding me? making staff changes and moving into the post-Phil Jackson era?

n*ggas are reaching for sh*t to poke at...Lakers stay on ya mind more than ya own favorite squads...gotta love it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy