Floyd Mayweather is a far superior boxer then Manny Pacquiao - Shane Mosley

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Mayweather is a better technical boxer. However Manny is a better f!ghter.
 05-26-2011, 11:57 AM         #102
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We already knew that. All boxing fans no matter who is our favorite this is obvious sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #103
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
What is this nonsense of PAc throwing punches from different angles? Another attempt by the media and his fans to make it seem like he is doing something that's extravagant. Angles? really?
 7 years ago '04        #104
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Rendition said:
obviously.

I want to officially see Manny say he would take olympic style testing without that deadline sh*t
I really would like to see Floyd f!ght under the same rules as every other boxer does. He might be in the top 20 of all-time but he ain't good enough to change rules. GTFOH
 7 years ago '04        #105
jasonrcruz 
space
space
skills this skills that....

you can talk about how good he is all day but 5 f!ghts since nov. 2006...pacman is active floyd is not, there is no debate about that so keep holding onto that last thread mayweather fans...your guy is irrelevant till he gets in a ring. you guys are like those grant hill fans back in the day that kept talking about how as soon as he gets back, he's gonna dominate.
 05-26-2011, 03:26 PM         #106
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
What is this nonsense of PAc throwing punches from different angles? Another attempt by the media and his fans to make it seem like he is doing something that's extravagant. Angles? really?
Yeah angles really,it makes for a awkward f!ght kinda like some f!ghters have trouble with southpaws.Its not orthodox,its not a conventional way of coming straight down the middle or in from the sides.
 7 years ago '11        #107
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1529 1529
To all those saying that PBF should f!ght Pac regardless of cheating or not, its one thing to use PED's to run faster or hit a baseball harder, but would you honestly f!ght a guy that uses PED's to punch harder, faster and for a longer time, GTFOH.
 7 years ago '04        #108
jasonrcruz 
space
space
 MACADEMICS said:
To all those saying that PBF should f!ght Pac regardless of cheating or not, its one thing to use PED's to run faster or hit a baseball harder, but would you honestly f!ght a guy that uses PED's to punch harder, faster and for a longer time, GTFOH.
I'm not hating on what your saying because I agree but the accusations are still unfounded. Its unlike the mosley situation where it is well documented about mosleys use of PED's.
 7 years ago '08        #109
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
lets make this clear, if manny agreed to EVERY little thing floyd wanted, floyd would still find a way to cop out of the f!ght.
 7 years ago '04        #110
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2827 2827
 jasonrcruz said:
I'm not hating on what your saying because I agree but the accusations are still unfounded.
we not gonna get into that again
 7 years ago '07        #111
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Then why doesn't Floyd get his bi*ch a.ss in the ring?

If he is SOOOO much better... he shouldn't have ANY issues w/ the f!ght.

All talk.
 7 years ago '04        #112
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 TrainWreck said:
While I don't agree with you MMA and bar room brawling analogy, I do see your point.

But if the Floyd fans are so sure that Floyd will win, why isn't he taking the f!ght? The way the PBF fans talk Floyd would beat Manny any night of the week, regardless of IF Pacman is juicing or not. Why are the PBF fans so confident he would win, when Floyd himself is nervous to f!ght Pacman because he suspects he on roids? If Floyd was as good as his fans say he is he would be able to beat Pacman, regardless of whether Pacman is allegedly using roids.

Bottom line is they are both excellent f!ghters, while Floyd is probably more textbook, I believe Manny has more desire to win at all costs than Floyd does.
Well the sport isn't as competitive now as it was then. Floyd isn't gonna be the underdog because he's the best in the sport now.
 7 years ago '04        #113
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Bleezy said:
Then why doesn't Floyd get his bi*ch a.ss in the ring?

If he is SOOOO much better... he shouldn't have ANY issues w/ the f!ght.

All talk.
tell em to take the tests
 7 years ago '04        #114
jasonrcruz 
space
space
 CTre said:
we not gonna get into that again

But its the truth, eye witnesses/proof of purchase/failed tests/confession. Everything
that is brought up is an opinion. I can call anyone on this forum g@y but it would only be an opinion unless I had factual evidence to support my claim.
 7 years ago '04        #115
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
My take is Manny should do the test just to shut everybody up. At the same time I can understand him sitting back and saying fu*k giving in to Floyd's demands. But if he wants to clear his name in EVERYBODY's mind he needs to take the test.

On the other side if Floyd is so confident he can beat Manny then why not step in? The guy who he claims is juicing in the ring is the same guy he says he is better than. That's why the testing seems like such a cop out. He says he doesn't want to f!ght a guy who would have an unfair advantage yet claims he would defeat him at the same time.

My final opinion is that Pac should take the test and that Floyd needs to stop worrying about Manny unless he's ready to f!ght.
 7 years ago '10        #116
kzooyork12 1 heat pts
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
everyone should shut up and let em f!ght, then we'll see whos better...shane cant talk cuz he got rocked by both of em
 7 years ago '04        #117
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,314 | Props total: 1237 1237
This is all media hype in the end to make more $$$ from this f!ght, 2 years ago they would of made 30-40mil each, now they will make 50+ mil each from this f!ght, it will happen in 2012.
 7 years ago '04        #118
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2730 2730
 Ed Bundy said:
lol at f*gs who know NOTHING about boxing and think manny will win

stick to mma where there is no stand up skill necessary to win. just throw your punches like a fu*kin bar room brawler, because thats exactly what manny pacqiauo does

everyone yaps about his punch output but they dont realize when hes in there with mayweather, mayweather will reduce his punch output DRAMATICALLY since manny will be scared sh*tless to get countered by that straight right all night (the most effective punch against a southpaw, which also happens to be maywathers best punch)

when manny faces brawling bums like margarito, clottey, hatton, mosley, diaz, etc. who are too slow to counter and too defensively flawed to NOT get hit with every shot, his punch output is huge. but when he faces elite technicians (like marquez) his punch output is reduced by almost 50%...mayweather is the best elite technician...

like i said, go back to watching bar room brawling a.k.a mma if you like that kind of sh*t.. real fans of the "sweet science" know that this clown manny gets roasted against floyd
Really you obviously dont watch floyd then if you think this going to be an easy f!ght.

Floyd has troubles with Southpaw f!ghters. there is a big reason why Floyd Sr told floyd not to f!ght another southpaw f!ghter after Judah.

Watch floyd f!ght agaisnt chop chop, and Judah. They both were south paw, both made floyd f!ght instead of boxing. Both hit floyd cleanly. And Judah actually dropped floyd.

Also difference between marquez and floyd is that Marquez actually brawled with pacquaio and took chances. Floyd never takes any chances especailly the last time he took a chance he almost got knocked out in two and was lucky shane gassed out.

So you need to watch more boxing instead of labeling people MMA fans if you think this is going to be an easy f!ght for floyd, especially judging that floyd is getting slower and being more inactive every year and has history of troubles against southpaws. There is a big reason why floyd asked for OST and not f!ght pacquaio and its not because pacquaio is easy work.

Pacquaio is open for straight right, and counter punches, while Floyd is open to the straight left and Castillio and Oscar both proved that you can steal rounds by overwhelming floyd with flashy combos and offense hence the close score cards.
 7 years ago '04        #119
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2730 2730
 arthurmack27 said:
lets make this clear, if manny agreed to EVERY little thing floyd wanted, floyd would still find a way to cop out of the f!ght.
he already did that. When Pacquaio agreed to everything(the time when Arum gave floyd the 48 hours deadline) floyd said there was no negotiation involved and that he was on vacation, then HBO and GBP both verified that there was a negotiation.
 7 years ago '04        #120
wildout44 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 5 5
mosley would rather get outboxed than KOed
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy