Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
Juss wished that n*gga Mosley would of atleast tried in his f!ght against Pacquiao
 7 years ago '07        #62
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 mcruz said:
I'm a Pacquaio stan and I already knew this. Floyd's boxing is great and is probably the reason he is undefeated right now. But Pacquaio's brawler/boxer style is the reason why he's a champion in 8 different weight classes. It's the unstoppable force vs. the immovable object.

Mosley aint surprising anyone. But I just dont see how Mosley runs around the ring without even giving himself a chance to win can actually say he fought Manny.
no it isnt, hand picking his opponents is the reason why and the media

Last edited by carltouss619; 05-26-2011 at 03:08 AM..
 05-26-2011, 03:13 AM         #63
$teven 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think mayweather wants to f!ght pacman , i think mayweather is scared that he MAY lose his undefeated streak and why would he even bother risking it at this point? pacman for the win IMO, BUT! mayweather has nothin to prove. hes done it multiple times even though mayweather hasnt really fought anyone special.
 05-26-2011, 03:55 AM         #64
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
pacriod is not a boxer

he isnt even in the upper echelon of current boxers. shane didnt say anything we didnt already know
 7 years ago '10        #65
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 carltouss619 said:
no it isnt, hand picking his opponents is the reason why and the media
Please explain bruh, cause from what I understand your saying he beat champions because the media gave him the belts? This isnt 2pac vs Biggie lol. The media has nothing to do with him winning f!ghts.

You dont have to like the guy but respect his hard work and willingness to perfect his craft. He was one dimensional and is now the pound for pound champion. Put all that other conspiracy bullsh*t aside, he's a professional boxer, who f!ghts other professional boxers. Just so happens he comes out with the W.
 7 years ago '11        #66
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1547 1547
I don't think that the f!ght will happen cos I don't believe PBF he wants to f!ght anymore. He's got a lot going on outside the ring business wise so it's pulling him away + PBF doesn't really get credit from boxing media. Earliest the f!ght could happen is 2012 now with Marquez f!ght happening in November, but PBF has Pac easy, his counter-punching and accuracy alone has Manny beat.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #67
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 mcruz said:
Please explain bruh, cause from what I understand your saying he beat champions because the media gave him the belts? This isnt 2pac vs Biggie lol. The media has nothing to do with him winning f!ghts.

You dont have to like the guy but respect his hard work and willingness to perfect his craft. He was one dimensional and is now the pound for pound champion. Put all that other conspiracy bullsh*t aside, he's a professional boxer, who f!ghts other professional boxers. Just so happens he comes out with the W.
just from that statement, I wont even bother engaging in a convo with you because it will be pointless, "the media gave him the belt" are you fu*king stupid?
 7 years ago '07        #68
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
yeah people saying mayweather dodging manny is some bullsh*t. i think floyd can hang in the ring with him. even if floyd loses, if they ever do f!ght, i dont think that sh*t will ruin his career.
 7 years ago '07        #69
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i think everybody knows this
 7 years ago '06        #70
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
Only gayweather d!ckkryders would love this article, that n*gga not even a boxer, all he do is move back and forth and barely counter.
 7 years ago '06        #71
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
JMM needs to hang em up.
Got his a.ss whip in 2009 by pbf.
 05-26-2011, 05:59 AM         #72
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only 1 who thinks Shane didnt even say that and the whole article was a way of selling a f!ght between an old JMM and Pacman?....I mean look at how 30 percent of the article about shane/mosley/pac....And the other 70 breaks down everything JMM feels about his f!ght in november....which has nothing to do with what shane said lol.....Okay.....
 7 years ago '05        #73
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
 akademiks said:
The words 'far' and 'superior' don't even appear in the article once....
 7 years ago '09        #74
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Manny isn't a Brawler..He's much more technically sound than that. Has great footwork which goes unnoticed.
 7 years ago '09        #75
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
I think Floyd would win an easy UD. He's naturally too big for Pac..AND he's more skilled. Pac's gotta rush in.Even against Cotto, he was still getting caught coming in. I think Cotto before Margarito was skilled enough to win easy, but not the current version.
 05-26-2011, 07:17 AM         #76
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
such boxing experts we have on here.....
 05-26-2011, 07:32 AM         #77
BIGBrandon2785 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
pacriod is not a boxer

he isnt even in the upper echelon of current boxers. shane didnt say anything we didnt already know
Besides saying the obvious "Floyd",Who's better right now??
 7 years ago '04        #78
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,727 | Props total: 325 325
we won't know whose better until we see these two muh f*ckers f!ght!
 7 years ago '06        #79
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Who gives a fu*k what Shane Mosley thinks he got his a.ss kicked by both of these guys.
 7 years ago '04        #80
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
Floyd is the far superior boxer. Anyone who even argue are casual fans. Floyd, and hopkins are also the far superior boxer to Prime Roy Jones.

When people say far superior boxer, we are talking about textbook skills. Floyd f!ghts with little error and beats you by making you look foolish while the same time.

Its a known fact that

Floyd is the superior boxer while Pacquaio is the superior f!ghter.

The reason floyd vs pacquaio would be competitive because Pacquaio can match floyd speed and stamina while at the same time floyd's defense against southpaws is very questionable to the point all of his f!ght against south paws that he was forced to f!ght. Floyd defense is open to straight left.

Add the fact that pacquaio has knock out power and floyd getting older and less active. Just look at their f!ghts agaisnt shot shane. Shane was willing to f!ght floyd and take his punches but was missing like crazy and was getting outbox while against pacquaio shane was too scared to get stop and went running.

Both embarass the sh*t out of you

Pacquaio destroy you and Floyd will embarass you
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago