Floyd Mayweather is a far superior boxer then Manny Pacquiao - Shane Mosley

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-25-2011, 11:44 PM         #41
PinkFloyd87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzjmoney510 said:
bottom fu*king line...you flloyd GAYWEATHER stans don;t seem to notice any ting....DUDES BEEN DUCKING THE f!ght FOR 3 YEARS NOOOWW!!!! just let it go already...record,whos says what,who does what from here on out DOESNT matter because the bi*ch keeps running away from the f!ght! /thread and your fu*king life for thinking anything BUT this!
Why won't Pac take the test? prior to Pac/Hatton...Pac removed 3 tubes of blood and he got new tats done. That excuse of being scared of needles is bullsh*t.

Mayweather ain't running away, he just don't want to get in the ring with a roided freak.
 7 years ago '05        #42
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
what another floyd an pacman thread without a date for a f!ght?
 7 years ago '04        #43
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 PinkFloyd87 said:
Why won't Pac take the test? prior to Pac/Hatton...Pac removed 3 tubes of blood and he got new tats done. That excuse of being scared of needles is bullsh*t.

Mayweather ain't running away, he just don't want to get in the ring with a roided freak.
Dude the test thing is old and im tired of misinformed n*ggas like you running your mouth... MAnny takes a blood test after every f!ght... Its standard boxing rules dumb fu*k... He aint scared of needles he doesnt like them... Big difference dumbass... his problem with May's request is he feels he will be weakened giving blood before the f!ght... Has absolutely nothing to do with not liking needles retard

And BTW MArgarito, Cotto, Shane, Marquez, Hatton, Clottey, De La Hoya all dont mind stepping into the ring with Manny juicing or not... Point blank even if Manny is juicing at least 7 other n*ggas werent scared to get in the ring...

Tell floyd to f!ght outside Nevada... Oh wait if he does that then he cant take his drugs for his hands...
 7 years ago '08        #44
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 HotepSuns said:
Manny would get frustrated and countered to death. Due to Floyd being equally fast only smarter and better defensively. And Floyd rarely makes mistakes.
 7 years ago '04        #45
JDub916 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$462 | Props total: 4 4
This is going to be like Roy Jones - Hopkins 2. Jones waited until he needed a payday before he fought and the contest sucked. I could see the same thing happening here. A couple 40 year olds deciding they want to get in the ring to collect.
 7 years ago '11        #46
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
Manny Voice: Ummmmm Arummm, ughhhhhh ummm talk to my promoter i can't even read.
 7 years ago '08        #47
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
it doesnt matter whos better. its who has the heart to f!ght and go all out to not only win and win in exciting fashion, and that edge goes to pacman. no one cared about gotti or ward records, but they sold f!ghts cus of their spirit, passion, and excitement.
 7 years ago '11        #48
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
The day Manny take that test and this f!ght happens, we will also get detox, the return of 2pac, Deadwood & Soprano's movie. Manny got aids or some sh*t he won't test for a reason, after he knocked that hooker up and refused dna testing then turned down 50 million to f!ght fixed f!ghts with Clottey & Margarito that were literally labeled "EVENTS" over a blood test I knew something was shady.
Fact is Arum will never let it happen, ever...under no circumstances will he allow Floyd to f!ght Manny...EVER.
 7 years ago '05        #49
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046

[video - click to view]

playmaker:agreement6:
 05-26-2011, 12:52 AM         #50
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the bi*ches that talking sh*t about floyd, lets see YOU get in the ring with him...record that sh*t and upload it on Boxden.
 05-26-2011, 12:57 AM         #51
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there goes dre hating on mayweather again.....n*gga dont you get tired of riding pacmans sweat glands?
 7 years ago '07        #52
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,835 | Props total: 1999 1999
 Bart Pimpson said:
non-black people = manny fans
I can't be a fan of duckingboy Mayweather

can they make this f!ght happen goddamn
 05-26-2011, 01:04 AM         #53
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PBoy03 said:
WTF...Gayweather fans never cease to amaze me.
Keep shanking ya head nd say wat u want but coming from a boxing family which my dad fought outta Paterson, NJ. Floyd is a far better boxer than Manny. He is very smart nd a great boxer nd with the chances Manny takes during f!ghts, Floyd would expose dude. Manny IS good tho. Stop going on ya personal feelings about dude nd tlk the real about boxing skills homie.
 7 years ago '06        #54
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
n*ggas still defending a pus*y a.ss boxer whos never fought in more than a year?? smh...
 7 years ago '04        #55
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 dre03 said:
Dude the test thing is old and im tired of misinformed n*ggas like you running your mouth... MAnny takes a blood test after every f!ght... Its standard boxing rules dumb fu*k... He aint scared of needles he doesnt like them... Big difference dumbass... his problem with May's request is he feels he will be weakened giving blood before the f!ght... Has absolutely nothing to do with not liking needles retard

And BTW MArgarito, Cotto, Shane, Marquez, Hatton, Clottey, De La Hoya all dont mind stepping into the ring with Manny juicing or not... Point blank even if Manny is juicing at least 7 other n*ggas werent scared to get in the ring...

Tell floyd to f!ght outside Nevada... Oh wait if he does that then he cant take his drugs for his hands...
While I think Manny should take the test I also hear what you're saying about all the other guys who were willing to step into the ring. Those guys were willing to put it on the line and Floyd obviously fears something if he doesn't want to step in. Bullsh*t from both sides really.

And cosign your last sentence. I don't see how anybody can cosign using painkillers to numb your hands before a f!ght.

And LOL @ the guy who said people who aren't black are Pacquiao fans. Gtfo.
 7 years ago '10        #56
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8700 8700
bernard hopkins
 05-26-2011, 01:53 AM         #57
WHTMANCNTJUMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mosley just mad Manny embarrased em in the ring
 7 years ago '10        #58
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 PinkFloyd87 said:

Every time I think we actually make some sort of advancement in this debate we get clowns like this that no nothing about "facts". Read the hundreds of other may/pacman threads before you post anymore, cause your not contributing anything close to new
 7 years ago '10        #59
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a Pacquaio stan and I already knew this. Floyd's boxing is great and is probably the reason he is undefeated right now. But Pacquaio's brawler/boxer style is the reason why he's a champion in 8 different weight classes. It's the unstoppable force vs. the immovable object.

Mosley aint surprising anyone. But I just dont see how Mosley runs around the ring without even giving himself a chance to win can actually say he fought Manny.
 7 years ago '05        #60
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
I watched this sh*t live, its nothing like the thread title.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago