Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2011, 11:44 AM         #261
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:

kilt your arguement
i love those songs, some of my favorite tracks, but lyrically? come the fu*k on man lmao

crazy songs though, i'd jam them before any Ross tracks, but we talking about lyrically, how can you say them two is on the same level, they're not lyrically, Ross just surpassed him and he's not looking back

let's say you compare Jeezy to rappers like Gucci Mane and Slum Thug, you compare Ross to Luda or T.I.P., you see the next level Ross on?
 05-30-2011, 11:44 AM         #262
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are they going to No DJ this mixtape?
 7 years ago '05        #263
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
people really believe jeezy lyrics are better than rick ross'? just listen to rick ross older shyt im talkin Rise to Power, Port of Miami days.
 7 years ago '05        #264
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4239 4239
 jt satan said:
he didnt bite, he had to REMAKE THE BEAT for jeezy lol..

jeezy couldnt use lex lugers beat. because it was alreaedy used. why is this so hard for people to understand

fu*k with these people talkin about saying jeezy showing no growth.. its a fu*kin street mixtape for his fans.. this is sh*t to ride to.. not go to go run laps while listening to a ipod music...

fu*k outta here, but anyways i give this mixtape a 8/10. even though lil lody had 1 or 2 beats tht i could do without
replace the word "street" with trash..... jeezy wants to make music like gucci and ross.... and lil lody had alot of beats that should of been tossed.... if he is gonna bite a bricksquad producer, should of bite zay cuz this sh*t was a hit

[video - click to view]

and tell me he's not trying to sound like gucci on this track he don't even sound like himself....

[video - click to view]

wasn't expectin homie to show growth, but he is showing a lack of creativity on this mixtape.... wayne's dedication mixtapes were "street mixtapes" b4 his albums, but sh*t was fire.... the both trap or dies were street tapes, sh*ts were fire..... "The Real is Back" is just garbage, it should be buried and forgotten

Last edited by JimDinO77; 05-30-2011 at 12:09 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #265
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 braided_uppimp said:
Ross has a better flow, wordplay, lyrics...he's smarter than Jeezy

listen to Ross on Mafia Muzik 1 or 2, especially 2, picture Jeezy rapping on that beat, he'd be lost lol

Ross is better than Jeezy in every aspect in terms of mic skills, i swear idk what dudes are listening to they music on or at, cause damn this sh*t is clear as day, i'm not talking about Ross's lyrics on 9 Piece and MC Hammer either where he just buckin and trappin on them songs, i'm talking about tracks like Mafia Muzik 1 or 2, All The Money in the World, Free Mason type of sh*t, not his trap tracks
And I'm talking about tracks like "Don't You Know", "Might Just Blow That", "You know what it is", "I'm Back", "Hypnotize", "Dreamin", or even "Don't Do it".

Like I said, Jeezy's a straight forward rapper. His strength has never been punchlines and clever word play(even though he's capable), it's been quotables and real from the heart almost speech like records.

Better flow? Better lyrics? That's debatable. Why is it debatable you ask? Because it depends on what you see as being true Hip Hop. Ross is no different from the old 50 cent. Ross may be clever with word play and I'll give him that, but a better OVERALL rapper than Jeezy in terms of everything Jeezy is? Nah...I don't buy it

Ross may have a nice imagination...but it's not nearly as powerful as the work Jeezy has done

Last edited by Smoke500; 05-30-2011 at 01:04 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #266
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
I find it amazing that people are saying Jeezy hasn't shown growth. Even if you don't like Jeezy that's a stretch. Any objective person can clearly see the growth over the years, my homie who always hated Jeezy even admits it

The Real is Back is what it is. If you give it a good listen it's not bad at all. The overall mood on it is slow beats...which is something you can get into if you give it a chance imo

I really don't see how it's much different from most mixtapes. Even when it comes to Mixtapes and Weezy the only ones I saw as straight fire was Drought 3 and No Ceilings, and there were even a few songs on there I didn't like. Besides that every mixtape would have a few songs here and there

On this mixtape, for me personally Hoodstar, Win, Count it Up, The Real is Back, Rollin, Run Dmc, and Do it for You go hard. The others are okay, and there are maybe 2 songs I just straight up skip through like most mixtapes. Jeezy's albums are usually a work of art though:agreement6:

Last edited by Smoke500; 05-30-2011 at 01:17 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #267
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
Jeezy didn't disappoint at all with this mixtape i give it a 4/5. If these are the cuts that didn't make the album then that's sayin a lot about how hard TM103 gonna be.
 05-30-2011, 01:35 PM         #268
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this mixtape is dope, idk what n*ggaz tlaking about, but when it comes to mic skills and actually rapping, Jeezy is NOT seeing Ross, sorry
 7 years ago '09        #269
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
Jeezy's wordplay and lyrical improvement on Trap or Die II >>>

That's one of the reasons I fux with that mixtape so hard. "The Introduction" "Hood Poltics" "Talking" and mad others ones where you can clearly see growth from that 101 style.
 7 years ago '11        #270
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
 braided_uppimp said:
this mixtape is dope, idk what n*ggaz tlaking about, but when it comes to mic skills and actually rapping, Jeezy is NOT seeing Ross, sorry
Jeezy's delivery>Ross' delivery.

Content-wise Ross has more variety than Jeezy and goes a lil deeper (Pots and Pans, It's my Time, All the Money in the World etc.), but when Jeezy goes in on that level (Talk to Em, Don't Do It, Hood Politics) he drops gems.

But the strength of Jeezy has always been his delivery since the first Trap or Die, and even though his content hasn't broadened like Ross the delivery is still top notch.
 7 years ago '10        #271
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,407 | Props total: 2348 2348
that Rollin track with Fab goes hard
 7 years ago '07        #272
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,792 | Props total: 121 121
great mixtape can't wait for that TM103, its a shame n*ggas tarnishing this thread with that Ross bullsh*t tho
 7 years ago '09        #273
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
that intro and entire tape
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '11        #274
wetnaps 6 heat pts
space
space
$438 | Props total: 8 8
 06-02-2011, 12:01 AM         #275
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk but this tape is strangely growing on me
 06-02-2011, 12:06 AM         #276
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Giuseppe554 said:
idk but this tape is strangely growing on me
of course it is, this sh*t was dope the first time i heard it

people needs to stop having rediculous expectations for albums especially mixtapes, this sh*t is better than most cats retails, this sh*t slaps in a whip man
 06-02-2011, 12:32 AM         #277
Giuseppe554 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
of course it is, this sh*t was dope the first time i heard it

people needs to stop having rediculous expectations for albums especially mixtapes, this sh*t is better than most cats retails, this sh*t slaps in a whip man
word that flexin track is on constant replay >>
 7 years ago '05        #278
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I can understand the people who say this sh*t is wack that are primarly mos def or common fans or sh*t like that. But to hear Officer Ricky fans say this sh*t is wack is an oxy moron. Sometimes I just don't get boxden.

And BTW. .Comparing Jeezy and Rick Ross lyrically is like comparing the T'Wolves and Clippers.
 7 years ago '05        #279
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
50 is gonna come through and takeover anyways. fu*k tyler the creator, fu*k odd future, fu*k rick ross, fu*k lil wayne, fu*k nicki, fu*k gucci, fu*k wacka, fu*k wale, fu*k drake, fu*k kid cudi, fu*k b.o.b., fu*k wiz, fu*k currency, fu*k all these wack a.ss mufu*kas. We takin it back to 2003 this summer.

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 06-02-2011 at 01:20 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #280
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
this bickerin of ross and jeezy sucks... truthfully... jeezys last album content>>>> Ross...
Ross is a fill in rapper... hes jus consistent right now... no arguin wit that...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy