Young Jeezy & DJ Drama - The Real Is Back: Mixtape [Download/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #241
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
Im gonna download this sh*t when I get to the crib.......ill reserve judgement on the tape til then

But out of all the new tapes Jeezy has dropped, I prolly fu*ked wit TOD2 more than any of em
 7 years ago '05        #242
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
 JimDinO77 said:
i think jeezy is still beefing with drama by the tracks he gave this n*gga

gotta agree wit n*ggas on here..... jeezy & luger-style beats is a no-go, jeezy got one of the best beat teams in the game, why is he settling for bricksquad/rozay handmedowns..... ToDII was dope, last laugh was dope, trappin' aint dead was dope.... i hope TMIII isn't going in this direction

@ jeezy taking gucci's laid back swag on that flexing (fab k!lled it tho)....
...These Tracks Was Leftovers,Homie. Its Like Two or Three Tracks That Didnt Make The Cutt On 103 Thats On Here But The Rest Is Throwaways To Have Fun With.

For The Last Time...This Is Not LEX LUGER PRODUCTION For The Ones That Keep Saying That. These Are Lil Lodys Beats....Jeezy Was Only Helpin The Little n*gga Out Like He Did When He Jump On All of Shawty Redd Beats Last Year and Folks Was Complain About That.

The Tape Is A Street Mixtape...A Trap Mixtape...This One For The Streets,Whip Music. This Aint For n*ggas To Sit Down and Say "nice wordplay"....Naaa This Trap Music.
 7 years ago '04        #243
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510
at not analyzing somebody mixtape. they put it out they deserve the praise or criticism that comes at them.

people trying way to hard to justify something if somebody else says its bad
 7 years ago '05        #244
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Fresh Whyte said:
...These Tracks Was Leftovers,Homie. Its Like Two or Three Tracks That Didnt Make The Cutt On 103 Thats On Here But The Rest Is Throwaways To Have Fun With.

For The Last Time...This Is Not LEX LUGER PRODUCTION For The Ones That Keep Saying That. These Are Lil Lodys Beats....Jeezy Was Only Helpin The Little n*gga Out Like He Did When He Jump On All of Shawty Redd Beats Last Year and Folks Was Complain About That.

The Tape Is A Street Mixtape...A Trap Mixtape...This One For The Streets,Whip Music. This Aint For n*ggas To Sit Down and Say "nice wordplay"....Naaa This Trap Music.
@ jeezy doing shawty redd a favor... he made air forces, bottom of the map, get yah mind right, gangsta music, etc.... basically all the tracks that made n*ggas open their ears to jeezy's music

there is no difference between a trap mixtape and a jeezy album.... i thought all his music was design for the trap .... the mixtape is just wack, you justifying it, but i bet it will get little play in your whip, u can't pretend to like this that much

and i know it aint luger, but damn, homie could of atleast holla'd @ metro, cuz lody's fake luger beats are pretty weak....... i understand this is a throwaway mixtape, but this sh*t is the wackest mixtape i heard from this n*gga..... why release a weak mixtape (a reunion one with drama) when yah album droppin soon ..... I hope it was intentionally wack cuz i want TM103 to be classic, this is not a good look tho

Last edited by JimDinO77; 05-29-2011 at 03:44 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #245
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
but i bet it will get little play in your whip, u can't pretend to like this that much
...Its Been Getting Play Over Here. I Havent Played Nothing Else Since I Got It

I Always Enjoy Jeezy Music and I'm Still Trying See Where The Wackness Is Coming From Besides Lil Lody Sounding Like Lex Which I Agree But Other Than That. n*ggas Asking For Hood Politics On This Mixtape and This Isnt That Kind of Mixtape.

Maybe Some of Yall Too Picky or Use To Other Artists Ways of Doing Music But I Like The Mixtape & Thats My Opinion. If You Feel It Sucks or Wack Thats Your Opinion AsWell But I Bet When TM103 Drops....Same n*ggas Talking About "i give up" Will Be Right Back. Just Saying.
 05-29-2011, 03:49 PM         #246
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jt satan said:
these n*ggas reviewing this mixtape and acting like this is his album..lil lody produced most of the tracks for a reason.. all his exclusive sh*t is for the album. better beats better everything...

this is a mixtape for the streets, this is street music. he is letting us now hes ready to drop that tm103

and as for rick ross beats. shawty redd started that trap sound. lex luger was a follower... i dont care what any of you say.. the trap sound has went from shawty redd, zaytoven and drumma boy. to all these other cats. like lex luger and lil lody.. southside

trap beats dont really have the unique sound it had back in 05-08

the n*ggas who say this is wack is the same n*ggas who think wiz khalifa rolling papers is good.

stfu and let jeezy take these streets back..

when tm103 drop then analyze his sh*t..
:agreement6::agreement6: them n*ggaz stupid
 7 years ago '05        #247
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Its Been Getting Play Over Here. I Havent Played Nothing Else Since I Got It

I Always Enjoy Jeezy Music and I'm Still Trying See Where The Wackness Is Coming From Besides Lil Lody Sounding Like Lex Which I Agree But Other Than That. n*ggas Asking For Hood Politics On This Mixtape and This Isnt That Kind of Mixtape.

Maybe Some of Yall Too Picky or Use To Other Artists Ways of Doing Music But I Like The Mixtape & Thats My Opinion. If You Feel It Sucks or Wack Thats Your Opinion AsWell But I Bet When TM103 Drops....Same n*ggas Talking About "i give up" Will Be Right Back. Just Saying.
To each his own... u not hearing the wackness, and i'm not hearing the hotness

i think alot of n*ggas disappointed cuz this actually sounds like a mixtape, when his last drops where like EP's/borderline albums.... sh*t isnt garbage but he took a couple steps down..... but yea, i still think TM103 will be solid.... as long as he doens't push that sh*t back again
 7 years ago '05        #248
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
To each his own... u not hearing the wackness, and i'm not hearing the hotness

i think alot of n*ggas disappointed cuz this actually sounds like a mixtape, when his last drops where like EP's/borderline albums.... sh*t isnt garbage but he took a couple steps down..... but yea, i still think TM103 will be solid.... as long as he doens't push that sh*t back again
..I Think It Was A One Time Thing Cause I Remember He Was Heavy On The Shawty Redd Beats and n*ggas Was bi*ching About The Tracks. He Switch Up To What Everybody Want & It Still A Problem. This Mixtape Just A One Time Thing....

We'll Be Seeing More of The Drumma Boy, Midnight, DRich and Shawty Redd Type of sh*t On TM103. Lody Will Be On There But Just With Ballin and Thats It.
 05-29-2011, 04:38 PM         #249
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Midnight Black Produced Count It Up.........Kill Will aka The Producer of "Fire Flame Spitters" For Birdman/Wayne did That Slow Grind actually......DJ Folk had it wrong im hearing....
 7 years ago '10        #250
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
 Phicmagic said:
And Midnight Black Produced Count It Up.........Kill Will aka The Producer of "Fire Flame Spitters" For Birdman/Wayne did That Slow Grind actually......DJ Folk had it wrong im hearing....
dam i was sure midnight black did it

that k!ll will guy did a great job on the beat he need to do more with jeezy
 7 years ago '10        #251
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 braided_uppimp said:
lyrically Jeezy is not in Ross category, they were when Ross first started, Ross is just trappin on the Lex beats, but when he gets a 'Ye or Justice League type of track it's a wrap, i mean i thought the competition between them two were laid to rest, Ross used to be just a trap rapper, them days of comparing the 2 are long gone, Ross is on another planet and you can see it with Ross's success and Jeezys demise, although i love Jeezys music and cds more than Ross and trust me it's not because of Jeezy rappin ability
And I think you're wrong. As far as I'm concerned, Jeezy has more real, relatable, powerful sh*t than Ross. Ross has clever wordplay but that doesn't necessarily mean it has the same effect. It's like people saying Wayne is good because of his punchlines, when imo the best of Wayne left with Carter I and Carter II

So when you say Ross is better than Jeezy lyrically, I have to ask based on what logic
 7 years ago '10        #252
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 pkilla111 said:
sh*ts trash. get mad about it. jeezy bitin ross flocka and lex luger all over this mufu*ka. mufu*kas finished if he dont stick to that trap muzik. and ballin aint gettin no spins nowheres. i duno wat this n*gga talkin about. songs god awful
You can tell the people who listen to Jeezy consistently to the people who skim through his sh*t. If you did, you'd know that saying Jeezy is "biting" is laughable. Short term memory is a bi*ch

A new rapper could come out rapping like Eminem soon and then soon as Eminem drops a record yall will say Em's biting that new rapper
 05-30-2011, 01:50 AM         #253
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
And I think you're wrong. As far as I'm concerned, Jeezy has more real, relatable, powerful sh*t than Ross. Ross has clever wordplay but that doesn't necessarily mean it has the same effect. It's like people saying Wayne is good because of his punchlines, when imo the best of Wayne left with Carter I and Carter II

So when you say Ross is better than Jeezy lyrically, I have to ask based on what logic
Ross has a better flow, wordplay, lyrics...he's smarter than Jeezy

listen to Ross on Mafia Muzik 1 or 2, especially 2, picture Jeezy rapping on that beat, he'd be lost lol

Ross is better than Jeezy in every aspect in terms of mic skills, i swear idk what dudes are listening to they music on or at, cause damn this sh*t is clear as day, i'm not talking about Ross's lyrics on 9 Piece and MC Hammer either where he just buckin and trappin on them songs, i'm talking about tracks like Mafia Muzik 1 or 2, All The Money in the World, Free Mason type of sh*t, not his trap tracks

Last edited by k3llz; 05-30-2011 at 01:53 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #254
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8644 8644
the sh*t is aight trap or die 2 was alot better still gonna be looking for that album tho.
 7 years ago '04        #255
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 8733 8733
 braided_uppimp said:

listen to Ross on Mafia Muzik 1 or 2, especially 2, picture Jeezy rapping on that beat, he'd be lost lol

Ross is better than Jeezy in every aspect in terms of mic skills, i swear idk what dudes are listening to they music on or at, cause damn this sh*t is clear as day, i'm not talking about Ross's lyrics on 9 Piece and MC Hammer either where he just buckin and trappin on them songs, i'm talking about tracks like Mafia Muzik 1 or 2, All The Money in the World, Free Mason type of sh*t, not his trap tracks
I gotta agree with this, Ross is a better rapper then jeezy, jeezy was always a better artist to me but now it that jeezy hasn't shown growth over the years, his beats are lazy, his hooks are lazy, Ross has grown each album or at least trying
 05-30-2011, 03:17 AM         #256
Bossdonwave 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN. JEEZY IS a.ss. THIS AND HIS LAST 2 MIXTAPES ARE STRAIGHT UP GARBAGE. fu*k THIS FRISBEE a.ss BULLsh*t. 50'S NEW GARBAGE IS EVEN BETTER THEN THIS
 05-30-2011, 04:52 AM         #257
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That "Ballin'" single really grew on me. Played out subject matter/title but it's a HEAVY joint even tho I still feel IMO Lody bit Lex'style with that beat.

So far, this tape is sounding more memorable than his previous efforts. Maybe Jeezy DOES still got it, mayne. Still need to give a couple more listens.
 7 years ago '10        #258
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
 X-NINE said:
That "Ballin'" single really grew on me. Played out subject matter/title but it's a HEAVY joint even tho I still feel IMO Lody bit Lex'style with that beat.

So far, this tape is sounding more memorable than his previous efforts. Maybe Jeezy DOES still got it, mayne. Still need to give a couple more listens.
he didnt bite, he had to REMAKE THE BEAT for jeezy lol..

jeezy couldnt use lex lugers beat. because it was alreaedy used. why is this so hard for people to understand

fu*k with these people talkin about saying jeezy showing no growth.. its a fu*kin street mixtape for his fans.. this is sh*t to ride to.. not go to go run laps while listening to a ipod music...

fu*k outta here, but anyways i give this mixtape a 8/10. even though lil lody had 1 or 2 beats tht i could do without
 7 years ago '07        #259
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 braided_uppimp said:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

kilt your arguement
 7 years ago '07        #260
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
Goes hard, listened to it in whole so far, on second spin now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy