Young Jeezy & DJ Drama - The Real Is Back: Mixtape [Download/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,443 | Props total: 6037 6037
mixtape go hard iono wat the fuss bout,yall n*ggaz askin for too much out a mixtape
 7 years ago '04        #222
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 braided_uppimp said:
people thats talking that Jeezy sh*t isn't the same is trippin, it's what i been waiting for since 101, anybody that think this is different from his early sh*t just got to accept the fact that everybody getting older and growing out of that hard and gangsta sh*t, it's been 6 years since 101 dropped and this mixtape is the same sh*t with different producers
That's the problem. It's the same subject matter, but not the same formula (i.e. '05 ad-libs, beat selection, etc...). That's what people (well, I) dislike about the "new" Jeezy. He tried to fix somethin' that didn't need to be fixed, now look at him. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Last edited by bradleyb87; 05-29-2011 at 10:46 AM..
 05-29-2011, 10:53 AM         #223
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on track 8 and sadly i'm not impressed
 05-29-2011, 10:55 AM         #224
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bradley you might be onto something, I just got hip to this sh*t...was watching every season of everybody hates chris....but this mixtape isn't too hot.....

on track 12........."hood star" this one is alright.
 7 years ago '09        #225
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Man I why did I feel like I was listening to a Rick Ross record. I couldn't even finish this and I am a huge Jeezy fan. Drove to Chicago to see him live at the House of Blues. I just don't like this tho. I hate Jeezy rapping to Lex Luger beats. sh*t sucks man. That Win cut was my favorite from what I listened to. I stopped around track 14.
 7 years ago '04        #226
bradleyb87 
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Man I why did I feel like I was listening to a Rick Ross record. I couldn't even finish this and I am a huge Jeezy fan. Drove to Chicago to see him live at the House of Blues. I just don't like this tho. I hate Jeezy rapping to Lex Luger beats. sh*t sucks man. That Win cut was my favorite from what I listened to. I stopped around track 14.
Prepare for n*ggas to come at your head 'bout that comment. I said the same damn thing, though.
 05-29-2011, 11:07 AM         #227
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this GOTTA be throwaway tracks, I'll reserve judgement for the album....I didn't expect to hear tracks good as "My Camaro" "Grape" "Hood Politics" "Illin".....but I expected at least something close.....I don't hear one banger on this sh*t....BUT he always delivers with his albums so I gotta see what hes going to do with 103 before I make a real statement.
 05-29-2011, 11:08 AM         #228
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bradleyb87 said:
Prepare for n*ggas to come at your head 'bout that comment. I said the same damn thing, though.
his production does sound like some C.O. sh*t......who produced his sh*t? I ain't reading all of those pages...I know lex does ross sh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #229
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 bradleyb87 said:
There were a few tracks with that sh*tty a.ss sounding BMF chorus. Choppy slow chorus. I aint got to explain it to you tho. You know what I mean. I hate Luger produced sh*t over Jeezy because it sounds exactly like the last track. I hate how Luger's bass mostly sounds the same. I mean that works for some people, it just don't work for Jeezy for me. I want a Shawty Redd\Midnight Black sounding sh*t with the adlibs.
 7 years ago '12        #230
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Baddddddd
 7 years ago '04        #231
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
I think this mixtape is terrible. I was so excited to download it..It is very disappointing.

These sound like throw away tracks and the beats suck to me. They have no energy and sound like knock off lex luger beats.
 05-29-2011, 12:40 PM         #232
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bradleyb87 said:
That's the problem. It's the same subject matter, but not the same formula (i.e. '05 ad-libs, beat selection, etc...). That's what people (well, I) dislike about the "new" Jeezy. He tried to fix somethin' that didn't need to be fixed, now look at him. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.
the beat selection is the same, TRAPPIN HARD on top of gangsta a.ss lyrics...idk what ya'll want man, i'm hearing people saying this mixtape is boring? i do NOT get it, how is it boring, but the same n*ggaz going crazy over Lupe Fiasco and 50 Cent and Lloyd Bank records smh
 7 years ago '04        #233
bradleyb87 
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
the beat selection is the same, TRAPPIN HARD on top of gangsta a.ss lyrics...idk what ya'll want man, i'm hearing people saying this mixtape is boring? i do NOT get it, how is it boring, but the same n*ggaz going crazy over Lupe Fiasco and 50 Cent and Lloyd Bank records smh
I can tell you haven't been listenin' to Jeezy for long. His beat selection is NOT the same.
 7 years ago '04        #234
bradleyb87 
space
space
 ddash said:
I think this mixtape is terrible. I was so excited to download it..It is very disappointing.

These sound like throw away tracks and the beats suck to me. They have no energy and sound like knock off lex luger beats.
There's not much else to be said. This is the perfect description.
 05-29-2011, 01:13 PM         #235
tunechi6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bradleyb87 said:
There's not much else to be said. This is the perfect description.
AInt THIS LIKE THE FOURTH WACK TAPE JEEZY DROPPED ..PRAY 4 DAT BOY MITE AS WELL PUT THE BEST TRACKS FROM EACH TAPE 2gther and call it TM3
 05-29-2011, 02:15 PM         #236
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao this n*gga said i haven't been listening to Jeezy long, you can re-up Thug Motivation 101 download and discussion, i bet i was in that bi*ch lmao

i been jamming Jeezy before most of you n*ggaz, i own possibly every fu*king song this dude recorded lmao, it's trap music...it's nothing much more you can do or say, this sh*t is knocking the fu*king lining off my trunk
 7 years ago '04        #237
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,559 | Props total: 2412 2412
Wasn't feeling the mixtape. As far as subject matter, its the same sh*t but it sounds like he put no energy in the songs and the beats aren't that good to me.
 7 years ago '05        #238
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 1481 1481
People Viewing This Topic: 16 (11 members and 5 guests)
Woodwin, jt satan, Fresh Whyte, JimDinO77, Euthanasia2, bigvern211, Dimone293, X-NINE, SickBlitz, braided_uppimp
 7 years ago '10        #239
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,639 | Props total: 144 144
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao this n*gga said i haven't been listening to Jeezy long, you can re-up Thug Motivation 101 download and discussion, i bet i was in that bi*ch lmao

i been jamming Jeezy before most of you n*ggaz, i own possibly every fu*king song this dude recorded lmao, it's trap music...it's nothing much more you can do or say, this sh*t is knocking the fu*king lining off my trunk
these n*ggas reviewing this mixtape and acting like this is his album..lil lody produced most of the tracks for a reason.. all his exclusive sh*t is for the album. better beats better everything...

this is a mixtape for the streets, this is street music. he is letting us now hes ready to drop that tm103

and as for rick ross beats. shawty redd started that trap sound. lex luger was a follower... i dont care what any of you say.. the trap sound has went from shawty redd, zaytoven and drumma boy. to all these other cats. like lex luger and lil lody.. southside

trap beats dont really have the unique sound it had back in 05-08

the n*ggas who say this is wack is the same n*ggas who think wiz khalifa rolling papers is good.

stfu and let jeezy take these streets back..

when tm103 drop then analyze his sh*t..
 7 years ago '05        #240
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,082 | Props total: 4218 4218
i think jeezy is still beefing with drama by the tracks he gave this n*gga

gotta agree wit n*ggas on here..... jeezy & luger-style beats is a no-go, jeezy got one of the best beat teams in the game, why is he settling for bricksquad/rozay handmedowns..... ToDII was dope, last laugh was dope, trappin' aint dead was dope.... i hope TMIII isn't going in this direction

@ jeezy taking gucci's laid back swag on that flexing (fab k!lled it tho)....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy