most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #201
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
how many excuses are you young jeezy fans going to use about why people dont like this sh*t

this n*gga is wack now get over it

his strengths used to be picking fire beats and he cant even do that anymore
 05-28-2011, 10:20 PM         #202
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDude0824 said:
aint no love for Slow Grind anywhere in this thread?? Just put that sh*t in the whip and drove off and the beat made it feel like i was driving warp speed through space with lights flying by me

or maybe thats the acid idk but Jizzle the Snowmans Back!!
Slow Grind is my favorite track honestly
 7 years ago '04        #203
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 certifiedplaya1 said:
who produced win ??
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Shawty Redd
Technically, Redd produced it, but...

jt satan said:
drich
D. Rich made the beat like JT said.

Stupid Fresh said:
how many excuses are you young jeezy fans going to use about why people dont like this sh*t

I'm startin' to believe this.
 7 years ago '04        #204
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,763 | Props total: 608 608
That joint Win goes so hard in the whip. My subs were too excited
 7 years ago '10        #205
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
jeezy=G.O.A.T
 7 years ago '10        #206
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Real smooth. So far Trappin Aint Dead soundin better though imo

MR. ZONE 6 said:
"Lex Luger beats just don't fit Jeezy style. Midnight black, Drumma Boy, Shawty Redd, JUSTICE League, Don Cannon. Just cause everybody else messin with these new producers, he don't need to."

real talk
Jeezy is more versatile than Ross. Ross only sounds good on songs like BMF, MC Hammer, 9 Piece, and I'm not a Star

Meanwhile...Jeezy can go on a song like "Might just blow that" or "I'm Back", then turn around and spit on a song like "Put on" or "Gangsta Music"

If you don't like Jeezy just say that....but leave it there

youngblanco said:
This mixtape fu*kin CRACK! Why n*ggas come in here thinkin Jeezy on some Nas, Lupe sh*t talkin about he needs to change subject matter. fu*k outta here. If you've heard Jeezy from day one till now then you should already know what to expect from him
Exactly. Jeezy is who he is and he KNOWS that. He's not making up sh*t or trying to rap about something he knows nothing about. He's not a random punchline rapper like most rappers these days, he just does his thing and either you with him or you aint

Plenty of rappers still rapping about the same sh*t over and over. Gettin pussi, gettin money, etc.

Stupid Fresh said:

Nobody gotta make excuses. Jeezy has always been an artist that either you're with or you're against. For every 10 people that loved TM 101, there were 3 people that hated it. Jeezy has never been that mainstream to the point where he's just sayin random sh*t like Lil Wayne. Either you like him or you don't

His strengths have never been unnecessarily witty punchlines, which is what most rappers get credit for. His strength has always been spitting motivational, straight forward, REAL music that people feel or relate to. Just listen to I'm Back or Hypnotize for example. It's not a punchline type of song but anyone that follows Jeezy will say it's one of the realest things he's ever spit. And it wasn't even on a hard beat
 05-29-2011, 03:29 AM         #207
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Jeezy more versatile than Ross??? hell no

Ross can get on tracks like Angels remix, Transporter, Black Mans Dream and k!ll it, can't say the same about Jeezy even though, this Real is Back mixtape is fu*king slappin in the whip, idk what the fu*k you guys want to hear? i mean what you n*ggaz want?

it's Trap sh*t, Trap beat, hard hittin ...this sh*t is slappin, this the closest you going get to 101, i mean what the fu*k more can he say, how hard the beats have to be...this sh*t is hittin man
 7 years ago '10        #208
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 braided_uppimp said:
^^^ Jeezy more versatile than Ross??? hell no

Ross can get on tracks like Angels remix, Transporter, Black Mans Dream and k!ll it, can't say the same about Jeezy even though, this Real is Back mixtape is fu*king slappin in the whip, idk what the fu*k you guys want to hear? i mean what you n*ggaz want?

it's Trap sh*t, Trap beat, hard hittin ...this sh*t is slappin, this the closest you going get to 101, i mean what the fu*k more can he say, how hard the beats have to be...this sh*t is hittin man
And I disagree. Ross couldn't get much love till he started on his most recent BMF, MC Hammer, and I'm not a Star sh*t. Besides that I can't really say that he's that versatile where he'd k!ll a slow beat on his own. The Angels remix I'll give you kind of but then again, that was him jumping on an already good song and pretty much rapping on a Biggie like song. I'm talking about his actual songs. When he makes songs like Magnificent or any of that slow sh*t it's like.......

Jeezy's k!lled plenty of slow beats and hard beats over the years. That's just the way I see it, can't say the same about Ross imo
 05-29-2011, 04:30 AM         #209
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
And I disagree. Ross couldn't get much love till he started on his most recent BMF, MC Hammer, and I'm not a Star sh*t. Besides that I can't really say that he's that versatile where he'd k!ll a slow beat on his own. The Angels remix I'll give you kind of but then again, that was him jumping on an already good song and pretty much rapping on a Biggie like song. I'm talking about his actual songs. When he makes songs like Magnificent or any of that slow sh*t it's like.......

Jeezy's k!lled plenty of slow beats and hard beats over the years. That's just the way I see it, can't say the same about Ross imo
lyrically Jeezy is not in Ross category, they were when Ross first started, Ross is just trappin on the Lex beats, but when he gets a 'Ye or Justice League type of track it's a wrap, i mean i thought the competition between them two were laid to rest, Ross used to be just a trap rapper, them days of comparing the 2 are long gone, Ross is on another planet and you can see it with Ross's success and Jeezys demise, although i love Jeezys music and cds more than Ross and trust me it's not because of Jeezy rappin ability
 7 years ago '10        #210
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
I consider myself a Jeezy fan.. definately not his best work...

Trap Or Die 2 is my fav tape from Jeezy... it is his most versatile,most all-around mixtape he's ever put out

this mixtape has 3 or 4 good songs IMO..

Flexin is the best song.. Drumma k!lled the beat... I woulda loved to hear my n*gga Gucci on this..
 05-29-2011, 05:44 AM         #211
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I consider myself a Jeezy fan.. definately not his best work...

Trap Or Die 2 is my fav tape from Jeezy... it is his most versatile,most all-around mixtape he's ever put out

this mixtape has 3 or 4 good songs IMO..

Flexin is the best song.. Drumma k!lled the beat... I woulda loved to hear my n*gga Gucci on this..
i think this cd is better than Trap Or Die 2, i don't know whats wrong with this, it's his best music since Recession drop for sure, some of them mixtapes you dudes overrate, this sh*t is hard, gangsta, this sh*t slappin in the trunk like a muthafu*ka

and i love Drumma, but Slow Grind >

and 3 or 4 songs?? that whole cd is dope smh lmao what you guys want man
 7 years ago '06        #212
Bow 
space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
Hoodstar>>>
i didn't expect much from this tape but i like it..
 7 years ago '10        #213
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
I wanna hear something difference... most of these tracks sound the same...

hooks aren't that catchy and the beats are ok..... I guess I'm expecting too much from Jeezy

On Trap Or Die 2 he was much more versatile... I got something different from track to track and he really showed off his flow and wordplay because his beat selection actually went with his flow...

on this mixtape everything sounds the same...

Go Hard,Time,Hood Politics,Just Sayin,Lose My Mind,Ride With Me are all harder than any track on this mixtape besides Flexxin maybe

and the only reason I like Flexxin is because it sounds like something Gucci would make

Jeezy tryna make catchy hooks with catchy lyrics with catchy lex luger type beats...

it ain't for Jeezy IMO and that's where I think he's fu*king up

TM103 better have a high dose of Shawty Redd

Jeezy stop using his adlibs so he has to use beats that shows off his flow and wordplay like these tracks

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 05-29-2011 at 06:23 AM..
 05-29-2011, 06:28 AM         #214
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people thats talking that Jeezy sh*t isn't the same is trippin, it's what i been waiting for since 101, anybody that think this is different from his early sh*t just got to accept the fact that everybody getting older and growing out of that hard and gangsta sh*t, it's been 6 years since 101 dropped and this mixtape is the same sh*t with different producers
 7 years ago '05        #215
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
mixtape good to me
 05-29-2011, 06:58 AM         #216
Lyriceater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A Mixtape with little replay value again. The last thing Jeezy put out that had replay value was Trap Or Die 2.
 7 years ago '10        #217
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
 braided_uppimp said:
lyrically Jeezy is not in Ross category, they were when Ross first started, Ross is just trappin on the Lex beats, but when he gets a 'Ye or Justice League type of track it's a wrap, i mean i thought the competition between them two were laid to rest, Ross used to be just a trap rapper, them days of comparing the 2 are long gone, Ross is on another planet and you can see it with Ross's success and Jeezys demise, although i love Jeezys music and cds more than Ross and trust me it's not because of Jeezy rappin ability
who has more more quotes in there songs??? jeezy do imo

either way tm103 gonna go hard as a mofo.
 7 years ago '10        #218
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
[QUOTE=DurtySoufReppin;19508472]I wanna hear something difference... most of these tracks sound the same...

hooks aren't that catchy and the beats are ok..... I guess I'm expecting too much from Jeezy

On Trap Or Die 2 he was much more versatile... I got something different from track to track and he really showed off his flow and wordplay because his beat selection actually went with his flow...

on this mixtape everything sounds the same...

Go Hard,Time,Hood Politics,Just Sayin,Lose My Mind,Ride With Me are all harder than any track on this mixtape besides Flexxin maybe

and the only reason I like Flexxin is because it sounds like something Gucci would make

Jeezy tryna make catchy hooks with catchy lyrics with catchy lex luger type beats...

it ain't for Jeezy IMO and that's where I think he's fu*king up

TM103 better have a high dose of Shawty Redd

QUOTE]

trap or die 2 sounded it like a had alot of album cuts... this mixtape sounded like it only had a few. most of it had cte on it.. like scrilla and them. he prolly did most of the mixtape last month or earlier this month
its not that serious

but alot of it is produced by lil lody.. THIS IS NOT A ALBUM LOL..

jeezy said its the appetizer dam just appreciate it

slow grind >>>>>>>>>>

but

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #219
gettin_doe 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,878 | Props total: 1148 1148
 braided_uppimp said:
people keep getting Lex and Lodi mixed up, i mean they sounds are similar, but you can tell by Lex signature drop when it's his beats
Thats what i been trying to tell this n*ggaz
 05-29-2011, 08:23 AM         #220
ReasonableMatic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still ballin like a mawfcka tell 'em that,
3 PLATINUM chains to match my platinum plaques
Ain't got nuthin gold but but some gold chains
Say 'Jizzle,what's the goal?'
MOVE THE WHOLE THANG!!! - Ballin'

Adrenaline rushin, blood flowin through ya veins
When you close ya eyes at night, do you be seein thangs? (YEEAAAAAHHHHH) -Count It Up

THIS MIXTAPE GOES SO COTDAMN HARD!!!!!

Jeezy's AIN'T PLAYIN ON THIS ONE

Win,win-win,win-win,win,win-win!!!!

#TheRealIsBack

YEEAAAHHHHHHH *Jeezy voice*

Last edited by ReasonableMatic; 05-29-2011 at 10:39 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy