Nike Called Charles Barkley to take it easy on the criticism of Lebron James

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 onepiecex3 said:
Chuck is a bitter old, sh*tty sh*t stained basketball player who never won a championship.

The only reason why he bashes LBJ, Wade, Kobe, whoever he's bashing is because they are the best in the league and with the exception of LBJ have rings under their belt. He's a jealous old man who never did sh*t with his career. If he could go to a team to play with the top player + a really good player he would have, he just didn't have that in his day.

Although, I understand he makes fun of everybody and that's cool too 'cause it's funny to see how miserable he is.
man shut your dumbass up if you actually watched basketbal and tnt youd know he talks sh*t but 95% the time he tellin the truth and he aint bashing nobody he gives all them n*ggas they props on the regular he just giving his opinion also. Im pretty sure Chuck is a fu*kin legend so he has a right to say what the fu*k he wants
 7 years ago '08        #62
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
my n*gga barkley too real, he aint gon catch his tongue, whether they called him or not
 7 years ago '06        #63
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
Speak ya mind Barkley. I agree with him 100%.
 7 years ago '07        #64
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 thegoldenhero said:
n*ggas mad Barkley the realest n*gga on espn
 7 years ago '10        #65
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
 S.TEX said:

I don't take any of this sh*t serious, it's all fake bullsh*t.....Chuck sh*ts on Wade/Heat........next week you see a new Chuck/Wade commercial

Its his job dude to give his professional opinion. Outside the studio he can be friends with whoever he wants. Plus they pay him to be in those commercials so why not do them?
 05-26-2011, 08:54 AM         #66
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Won't say sh*t about how he constantly hates on kobe and the lakers. They gotta take up for their new cash cow tho.
 05-26-2011, 09:18 AM         #67
PinkFloyd87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
fu*k it not even gonna edit

[pic - click to view]

-gone- @ that gif.
 7 years ago '06        #68
lazybone06 
space
space
$516 | Props total: 15 15
 Ridah said:
Dynasty Lmao....nah that title is on lease for a year or so & dallas might take that from whoever they play, y'all couldn't even defend that fluke title in '06 no one jumpin on no wagons homie...that's only for miami fans to do
This guy. Clearly a Lakers. The management made poor decisions in the off season after the '06 title, and as you can clearly see this team has a lot more better players (the big 3). I'm not even gonna comment on that Dallas bs
 7 years ago '09        #70
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,483 | Props total: 7211 7211
 onepiecex3 said:
Chuck is a bitter old, sh*tty sh*t stained basketball player who never won a championship.

The only reason why he bashes LBJ, Wade, Kobe, whoever he's bashing is because they are the best in the league and with the exception of LBJ have rings under their belt. He's a jealous old man who never did sh*t with his career. If he could go to a team to play with the top player + a really good player he would have, he just didn't have that in his day.

Although, I understand he makes fun of everybody and that's cool too 'cause it's funny to see how miserable he is.
This teenager never saw chuck play.
 7 years ago '04        #71
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
Barkley is too trill... I think he needs to take Jim Romes show from him, and replace Skip Bayless on 1st and 10, and replace Reggie Miller on anything he's allowed to speak on...

Barkley for commissioner
 7 years ago '10        #72
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
For Nike its bad for business, think about it Nike invested close to a 100mil in Lebron James...would you want anyone saying anything negative towards that investment...i kno i wouldnt...Barkley keep it real but alot of the times its done out of jealousy towards Lebron n Dwade...the comments about the decision were that and should have been left alone after Barkley said what he thought last year
 7 years ago '11        #73
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
LMAO Nike also held a tape of Lebron getting dunked on in a pick up game to protect his fragile ego lmao. Can't Lebron do anything on his own? he gotta have his shoe sponsor make the call.
 7 years ago '07        #74
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
Everybody Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion.
 05-26-2011, 11:50 AM         #75
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Barkley always keep it real and funny
 05-26-2011, 12:18 PM         #76
GrimeyGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
n*ggas mad Barkley the realest n*gga on espn
 thegoldenhero said:
sh*t is it TNT? did i fu*k up?
MM.. Where have you been for the past 10 years or so.. Sir Barkley has been doing TNT forever son... U must not watch to much NBA...
 05-26-2011, 12:41 PM         #77
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its Chucks job to clown on these dudes.. Whos really gunna watch the halftime show if they are just allup on everyones nuts
 7 years ago '10        #78
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 The Mastermind said:
LMAO Nike also held a tape of Lebron getting dunked on in a pick up game to protect his fragile ego lmao. Can't Lebron do anything on his own? he gotta have his shoe sponsor make the call.
He would have sent his moms but she still be acting like a groupie trying to come up
 7 years ago '11        #79
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
 DJ Geezy said:
Charles is possibly the best personality in sports broadcasting...period

Doesn't mean he knows what the fu*k he's talkin about

He's entertaining but his IQ is about his jersey number...and not on Phoenix but the Dream Team

He's salty because he never got his ring and knows what's about to happen...DYnasty

It's only a matter of time before the flip-flop and everyone goes from hating the Heat to lovin' 'em
i cosign completely
 05-26-2011, 02:18 PM         #80
IamTo8y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said:
I would have told nike to suck my balls cause I get paid to talk.
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago