Bad Meets Evil Hell: The Sequel EP Tracklist

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '12        #81
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Lmao at all the haters

Pretend like the 3 leaked tracks aint >>>>> 90% of hip hop thats out right now all you want.

10 years too late my a.ss. Royce AND Em are both way more polished on the mic now compared to then
 7 years ago '09        #82
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,147 | Props total: 7305 7305
 ShadyVsEminem said:
That one who did that hook on furiously dangerous is on both Above the law and take from me according to Mr Porter

[pic - click to view]

That Furiously dangerous hook was pretty abysmal do this is a bit/lot iffy. He should be doing hooks himself more often

this is real bad
 7 years ago '08        #83
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 thatruest said:
Elaborate.
b.c the hook on furiously dangerous fu*kin sucked balls
 7 years ago '07        #84
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
fu*kkkk yeaaaa

this sh*t gonna be classicc
 7 years ago '09        #85
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
 Future said:
that hook
 7 years ago '09        #86
hurw0 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 2 2
 Future said:
The voice was also fu*ked with digitally in many ways, so it may not be that bad after all

At the end of the day, people will be concentrating more on the verses Royce and Em spit, not the guest hooks (unless they're waiting for a hot beat and a catchy hook..)
 7 years ago '04        #87
Mumbles 
space
space
$98 | Props total: 0 0
 thegoldenhero said:
Lighters gonna be a single

I was about to say the same thing. U got Bruno Mars (not a fan) on your track then it will be a single! lol
 7 years ago '06        #88
chuckdirty 
space
space
space
$588 | Props total: 13 13
 jj01 said:
he wont, he doesnt put actual talent on from the d.....just those lame talentless fu*ks d12. obie only got on because proof begged fem to sign him.

why u think we never saw him work with elz, black, dilla etc ...........he's a bi*ch.
u aint from the city are ya? theres real fu*kin boundaries here.. people dont a.ssociate like that, this aint the motown of the 50's and sh*t. There is real beef, real violence, real color lines, and reasons why these people dont all fu*k with each other. Detroit is fu*ked up, probably more so than any other place in the country.

p.s.

Plus Detroit has the most regional sound ever, alot of our sh*t wouldnt sell in the mainstream, it may be more of a hinderance than a helper for some of these cats. think cheddar boys, trick trick, detroits most wanted, tough tone, blade icewood, stretch money.. them cats could never take them rhymes and that sound and do anything major.

Last edited by chuckdirty; 05-26-2011 at 08:13 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #89
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6209 6209
 7 years ago '09        #90
space
space
 hurw0 said:
The voice was also fu*ked with digitally in many ways, so it may not be that bad after all

At the end of the day, people will be concentrating more on the verses Royce and Em spit, not the guest hooks (unless they're waiting for a hot beat and a catchy hook..)
You want a song to have a dope verses, a dope beat and hook you cant be slacking in one are for most of the ep(Fastlane hook was good though)
 7 years ago '10        #91
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Bruno Mars?
 7 years ago '12        #92
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 D.S.O.M. said:
Im from the city and i know for a fact that EM knows who ELZHI and BLack MILK and everybody else in detroit who rhymes. I knew proof and them n*ggas including EMinEM listened to everybody. EM is a hoe for not starting anything in Detroit to help the hip hop scene. I agree with u on that sound that most artist here have. And I prefer the lyrical rappers over that sh*t, but you have to think about it, if brick squad caught on and most them n*ggas sound the same then that cheddar boy sound has a chance too.

Ur illiterate.
 7 years ago '09        #93
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
Im from the city and i know for a fact that EM knows who ELZHI and BLack MILK and everybody else in detroit who rhymes. I knew proof and them n*ggas including EMinEM listened to everybody. EM is a hoe for not starting anything in Detroit to help the hip hop scene. I agree with u on that sound that most artist here have. And I prefer the lyrical rappers over that sh*t, but you have to think about it, if brick squad caught on and most them n*ggas sound the same then that cheddar boy sound has a chance too.
Maybe he should do for Detroit what Jay does for New York and sign a popstar from Barbados
 7 years ago '09        #94
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
Sorry if my ebonics goes over your head

You don't live here so you can't possibly understand where I'm coming from. If I were from NyY then maybe I would feel that way about JAY, but i'm not so I can speak on what I know King Stanley.
A lot of the people he signed for Shady are from Detroit, do you think Jimmy Iovine wants every Tom d!ck and Harry from Detroit on Interscope? Em has enough people as it is anymore and he wont release his own stuff
 7 years ago '04        #95
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15522 15522
Hyped for this album. I'm surprised that there's no Dre or Alchemist production though.
 7 years ago '09        #96
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Maybe he should do for Detroit what Jay does for New York and sign a popstar from Barbados
you do know Em is pop right?
 7 years ago '04        #97
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,985 | Props total: 4329 4329
 D.S.O.M. said:
he signed his buddies and their friends...
but You just dont get it. Detroit doesnt have one major record label here, yet we have arguably the biggest artist in the world and he does nothing for the city that he claims. He knows how its feels to not have anywhere to go and be heard at in this city. Thats the reason why he had to go elsewhere to get signed. I guess I just feel like with all the success that he's had he would do more for the underground artist here because thats where he came from.
Well... Em did it when the chips were stacked way more against him than them, so if they're so talented, what's stopping them?
 7 years ago '09        #98
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
he does nothing for the city that he claims.
I think thats a completely ignorant statement, no actually i dont think it is. Just recently didnt he completely change a DETROIT car companies fortunes?

"All this time, who knew this was all Detroit’s struggling auto industry needed to turn a profit?"

Does that count? or is it sign Elzhi and fu*k the rest of the city?

[video - click to view]

"we cannot be defeated because we never been defeated"

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-26-2011 at 01:03 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #99
wShh 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 759 759
woooow... a track produced by Battleroy and The Smeezingtons?!?! :wow:

Mr Poter is a genius
 7 years ago '06        #100
chuckdirty 
space
space
space
$588 | Props total: 13 13
 D.S.O.M. said:
he signed his buddies and their friends...
but You just dont get it. Detroit doesnt have one major record label here, yet we have arguably the biggest artist in the world and he does nothing for the city that he claims. He knows how its feels to not have anywhere to go and be heard at in this city. Thats the reason why he had to go elsewhere to get signed. I guess I just feel like with all the success that he's had he would do more for the underground artist here because thats where he came from.
Your aware of the fact that Shady Records is LOCATED IN DETROIT right? the offices are actually downtown.. he moved sh*t from NY back to MI a couple years ago
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy